|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Whether you are planning a quiet, romantic, beach get-away or a family vacation, our brand new condominium is your best choice! Our condo is located in the brand new, award-winning Ocean Walk Condominiums, which is directly across the street from the Atlantic Ocean and Southside, non-driving beach. All provisions are provided to ensure you have the vacation of your dreams where great memories with your friends and family are guaranteed.
This Condominium Features:
- Three bedroom, two bath condominium on the fourth floor.
- 1747 square feet.
- Steps away from miles of one of Florida’s most beautiful, cleanest, and safest beaches.
- Private screened and furnished balcony with view of the The Atlantic Ocean.
- Sleeps two to eight - king in master bedroom, queen in second bedroom, two twins in third bedroom, and queen sleeper Lazyboy couch in living room, with plenty of linens and towels.
- Dining area that seats eight.
- All rooms are beautifully decorated and furnished with new and comfortable furniture.
- Fully-equipped kitchen with all needed appliances, utensils, silverware, dishes, pots, pans, and much more.
- 32 inch cable TV, DVD, VCR, and stereo entertainment center in living room.
- 20 inch cable TVs and DVDs in each of the three bedrooms.
- Cordless phone, answering machine, and alarm clocks.
- Plenty of games, videos, DVDs, and books for your enjoyment.
- Beach cart, beach chairs, beach umbrella, beach toys, and beach towels.
- Whirlpool bath and separate shower in master bathroom.
- Separate laundry room with full-size washer and dryer.
- Smoke detectors with battery backup, and sprinkler system.
- Smoke and Pet Free.
My family and I enjoyed a weeks stay here and thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it!. The beach across the street is absolutely gorgeous and I would highly recommend this to anyone wishing to enjoy a relaxing experience
Owner very attentive and easy to work with.
We had a great time at the condo for the week get away with the family The pool are nice with lots to do they have BBQ at pool The condo was clean and had every thing needed just bring your bathing suit. We are already talking about coming back next year. The Garlic restaurant is a must Thanks
This rental was everything and more than we had hoped for.The owers are very helpful and friendly and make the rental process very easy and stress free.The condo is very clean and very well equiped with anything you may need. It is also located just across from a beautiful beach and right next to a heated pool and recreation building.We visited for 1 month , received family for 1 week and were completely
satisfied in every aspect. Would recommend this location to anyone looking for a relaxing vacation in the sun.
We have been renting different condo units at Oceanwalk. But this year we got this one, and it has honestly been the best. The owner of this unit was amazing to work with. He really made sure that we were happy once we got there, and while we were there and then after we left he made sure everything was to our liking. This unit was amazingly clean, with great views as well. Out of the 6 other times we have rented with Oceanwalk, it was only with this unit we were offered a key to the outdoor storage unit that was filled with all kinds of beach toys, umbrella, and beach chairs. With out a doubt we will be renting this unit again and again...
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in this condo and would recommend it to anyone. We have been coming to New Smyrna Beach every year over the 4th for 25 years or more. We waited until the last minute to find a room. After searching through VRBO, we took a chance on this unit. We were very suprirsed!! It was very clean and beautifully decorated. The beds were great ... and we can be picky!
The owner was so very kind to work with. We had a problem with the TVs in the bedrooms not working. We contacted the owner, and he quickly responded and had the cable company come out and fix the problem. He also followed up with a phone call to make sure we were satisfied!!
We are a group of 5 older adults: 60+. We would look forward to staying here again in the future.
Thank you for letting us stay in your unit. God bless you all!
Directly Across the Street from the Atlantic Ocean
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 1 2016 - Aug 31 2016
7 night minimum stay
Off Season 2016
Sep 1 2016 - Dec 31 2016
7 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||$59|
Maximum amount of guests allowed is 6 due to insurance purposes.
Rates are subject to change until confirmed.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.