Beautiful, cosy house for 8 persons with relax area, 2 floors, 4 bedrooms, living room, kitchen, 2 bathrooms. In a quiet area, good for children, terrace with BBC. 400 m from the centre, 500 m from the sea.
The house is located in a quite street where are all family houses and not a lot of people are passing by. Equipped with all things you may need, with sunbeds and a large terrace with sitting and eating area, and a BBQ. A lot of sun specially in the afternoon is beautiful. Two levels of the house, makes it more comfortable and more functional.
- Final cleaning is 100 €. If you leave the house in the way it was at your arrival (relates to the cleanliness), you don´t need to pay the final cleaning.
- If You need Aircondition (one on each flor) both are cost 10 eur/day.
- At the arrival you need to pay tax 1 € per person/per day
- Security deposit is 400€ which we returned to you on the last day
During your stay we can provide you additional services with extra charges:
- Aircondition (one on each flor) 10 eur/day
- A body massage in the house, no need to go anywhere.
- If you like sport we are happy to offer you bikes and guided bike tours. For people in good shape we can offer you mountain bikes, and for those who likes to ride without effort, we offer you electric bikes!
- The dryer is not in the house but we can provide you to use it for free.
- Airport transfer possible to arrange with our van (extra charge).
Katarina House staff you can find in the front (street) part of the house, so we are always there to help you. We speak English and Italian.
Super market Konzum: 400m
Big super market Plodine: 2,2 km
Nearest restaurant "Kod Kumova": 350m
In centar Malinska (400m) you´ll find different bars, restaurants, shops, souvenirs, farmacy and the local ambulance.
Night bars in centar Malinska: Club BOA, Maita'i.
Airport "Rijeka - Omišalj": 15km
Bus station: 600m
The sea and sun can be enjoyed thanks to the clean sea water and numerous attractive beaches in Malinska.
For years, the Blue flag, an international award, flutters over Rupa beach as a recognition of its quality and its excellent beach facilities.
There are 50 km of walking paths in the Malinska area along which one can see a number of sites such as the monastery in Porat or the old cemetery.
Most of the footpaths are also suitable for cycling. For those looking for challenges, a number of cycling races are organised during the year.
The footpaths of Malinska are connected with the other footpaths of the island of Krk. Walking along the coast for 5 km you can reach Njivice or if you take a trip inland through the beautiful natural environment you will reach Dobrinj or the town of Krk.