This Grade A listed house - located within the World Heritage Site on George Square - is an excellent choice for our business clients and leisure trips alike who want just that little bit more from their accommodation, such as parking and bespoke business packages. Families and groups can enjoy both city centre living and the lovely south west facing garden – a rare luxury among city centre Edinburgh lets!
Spread over 3 floors, the accommodation comprises a spectacular double height drawing room with feature spiral staircase to gallery. Three double bedrooms, 2 with en-suite shower rooms; family bathroom with separate shower and bath; Garden room with original vaulted ceiling, wood burning stove, dining area and door to patio area and garden; fully fitted kitchen with door to basement area. There is an additional toilet on garden floor. There is a double sofa-bed in the living room.
The fantastic living space also contains a pool table for hours of entertainment!
Serviced Accommodation: our apartments are available as a serviced let and this can be prearranged prior to arrival. Priced on application.
A welcome pack of tea, coffee, biscuits and milk awaits guests on arrival as does a selection of complementary Scottish toiletries.
Personal requests - should our guests wish a bottle of chilled champagne on arrival or a bespoke hamper we are happy to discuss guests personal requirements.
Serviced Accommodation - our apartments are available as a serviced let and this can be prearranged prior to arrival. Priced on application.
The Edinburgh Address offer a range of hand-picked, luxury self-catering and serviced apartments and homes for short-term and holiday letting.
To secure a booking, a 25% non-refundable deposit is required upon booking with the balance payment due 45 days before arrival.
Should a booking require to be cancelled the following rules will apply -
Cancellation more than three weeks before arrival - 50% of the balance payment shall be refunded
Cancellation less than three weeks before arrival - No refund shall be given
Additional Information / House rules
- Lead guest must be of 25 years of age or older (provision of ID and Address requested)
- Names and ages of all other guest required
- Property is not suitable for Stag, Hen or young single gender groups
- Parties and gatherings are strictly prohibited
- The Edinburgh Address reserve the right to vet & cancel any unsuitable bookings
- There is a strict no smoking policy
- A refundable damage deposit of £250 or 10% of the rental balance(if booking is 2 weeks or longer) is payable to The Edinburgh Address via our Guest Portal 7 days before arrival and shall be refunded 7 days after departure. Funds shall only be with held on the instruction of the owner or property manager due to damage being caused during the booking.
- Check ins are arranged directly with the owner’s property manager
The Edinburgh Address T&Cs apply. Contact us or visit our website for details!