About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 3 nights
Village at Sugarplum E, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 6 maximum
Enjoy this beautiful three bedroom, 2.5 bath with large windows for views of Mount Superior and the Hellgate cliffs offering plenty of natural light. With a wood burning fireplace, this is a cozy condo for smaller groups and families.
Offering 1,410 Sq Ft of mountain living space
Three bedroom, sleeping up to 6 people
Attached One Car Garage
Ski and Boot Storage
Laundry room with Washer and Dryer
Flat Screen Satellite TV
Wood Burning Fireplace
Dining Room (seats 6)
Kitchen and Breakfast Bar (seats 2)
Porch off dining area
Master Bedroom with King Bed and En-Suite Bath
Guest Bedroom 1: 2 Twin Beds
Guest Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds
Complimentary Internet Access
Wood provided for wood burning fireplaces
Resort access to Snowbird is ski-in/ski-out on intermediate to advanced skier-made trails depending on snow and weather conditions from late December to late March. There is a free shuttle to Alta during regular and peak seasons. The public UTA bus runs a free loop from Snowbird up the Alta Bypass road and back to Snowbird every 30 minutes while the ski area is open.
We have rollaway/aero beds available for a rental fee of $50 each per stay. If the property you are renting has a sofa sleeper and you will be using it for your stay the cost is an additional $50. Please let us know ahead of time and we will have the sofa sleeper made up for your arrival. Aero beds and cribs are available on a first come first served basis and when there is space in the condo or home you have rented. Please ensure you have made these arrangements at least 10 days prior to your arrival.
- Reservations unable to be cancelled and non-refundable.
- Property manager requests that you provide a cell phone number when booking in case they need to contact you, for example, pending weather changes.
- Damage Coverage: Choose one of two options: 1) $35 non refundable Damage Coverage Insurance Policy covering up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the unit. 2) Send a $3,000 check covering up to $3,000 accidental damage to the unit. $2,900 of which will be refunded within 45 days of your departure. One of these options is required to secure your reservation.
Rates subject to change.
Click "Book it Now" for rates and availability.
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 21, 2018
Sports & Adventure Activities
Had a great time in this unit. Had a blip with the water unit but was quickly addressed. Found it easier to drive 1/2 mile down the road for skiing at Alta then taking the public bus or even the shuttle, but any of these options works.
Place was ultra clean, convenient and updated. Gorgeous views and loved hearing the avalanche control explosions on powder days! Pictures on site do not do it justice:
- Do not reflect a total remodel of the kitchen, new gas stove, fridge, granite counters etc...
- Does not reflect the large new 60" TV in the living room, so that was a plus!
- The 3rd bedroom upstairs overlooking the living room was capped off, no now it is a complete bedroom.
No hot tub, but jet tub upstairs made up for it. A huge plus as we were debating cheaper in-valley options, was the traffic back down the canyon after skiing. Back up was insane, we got to observe it from the window with a drink in hand, apetizers and fireplace going!! Was worth the extra few bucks!
Thanks for the memorable stay!!
We are so thrilled that you enjoyed your time with us and the beautiful condo in which you made some memories! Village at Sugarplum E is a lovely property and represents our vacation rental offerings.
It's really great to "watch that red snake" traffic line going down the canyon from the cozy warmth of a home away from home with your drink and appetizers! There really is value in staying in the canyon!
Thanks for choosing us? We hope we will see you in the future - often!
Best - Sara - Canyon Services Director of Reservations
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Rates subject to change. Click "Book it Now" for rates and availability. RESERVATIONS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND MAY NOT BE CANCELLED.