|Space||1,200 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||5 - 7 nights|
Your North Woods experience starts when you drive down our private road, surrounded by forest, to a picturesque view of the largest lake in the area (house faces west for breath taking year long sunsets and lake views three miles long).
Located on beautiful Big St. Germain Lake, this nicely furnished 1,600 sq. ft. private home with the rare find of level lake front access and screened in porch is perfect for family fun. The rental includes its own large pier for all your water toys (i.e., pontoon boats, ski boats, etc), outdoor shower to rinse off after lake activity, and priceless views of our resident Eagle. The quiet serene surroundings offer a perfect getaway in the heart of the North Woods - and conveniently located 20 minutes from Eagle River or Minocqua, we are in the center of it all.
Aerie Lake is a fully furnished vacation home. Whether you plan on staying for a few days or a few weeks, the rental and surrounding grounds have everything you need to feel right at home. Listed below are some of the many amenities available to our guests:
*Rare find of level frontage with sand bottom & shallow access to the lake for great swimming.
* Lakeside log-built, 3 person swing for enjoying breathtaking sunsets from the privacy of your own shoreline.
* 200 feet of private lake frontage.
* Secluded lake home with 7+ acres of property.
* Professionally built campfire pit.
* Large pier with bench, with many bumpers for your valuable boat.
* Outdoor shower to rinse off after lake activity.
* Enjoy breathtaking sunsets all year long.
* Screened-in porch with hammock.
* 42' High-Definition, LCD flat screen T.V. and Blueray/DVD player.
* 3 bedrooms with 6 beds (two new queen beds, four twins).
* Gourmet double oven for family eat in dinners. You won't want to leave to go out, you might miss a spectacular sunset.
* Eat in on our huge screened in porch (no bugs), or dining room for a family sit down dinner.
* 2 showers, 2 full baths.
* New bathroom with marble tile and granite sink.
* Family room furniture and carpet, ridiculously comfy.
* Handbook of our favorite places will be there when you arrive.
* Large family size stainless steel fridge and cooking utensils and pots, perfect for the gourmet cook.
* Large microwave oven and toaster oven. Great for quick meals before an outing.
* Instantaneous hot water heater - great for not running out of hot water.
* Big St. Germain Lake was voted one of the top ten muskie lakes in Wisconsin.
* Big St. Germain Lake provides 1600 acres of water pleasure - enjoy swimming, boating, skiing, tubing or water crafting.
* Local nature trails out our back door.
* Bald Eagles will cruise shoreline in the Spring, Summer and Fall.
* Boat and snowmobile rentals in town.
* Aeries Estate is on the East side of the lake and gets a breeze pretty much every day. This keeps you cooler in the summer and prevents bugs. You will be amazed at the difference this makes!
* Connected to largest network of snowmobile trails in the U.S.A.
* Mountain bike trail systems and single track riding.
* Blue Ribbon trout fishing minutes away from your door.
* Take a ride in your boat over to a restaurant on the lake.
* Fuel service on the lake (Premium and Pre-mix).
* Cross-country ski out our back door, or go to local 'secret spots' under owners picks.
* Wildlife all around you.
* Big St. Germain provides access to Lake Content, Fawn Lake & Lost Creek.
* All summer & winter activities are accessible from your door.
Why stay at our house?
* It’s our family’s vacation home and we’re proud of it. Limited to 8 rental weeks per year, our vacation home is well maintained and in excellent condition. It’s not an over-used, broken-down investment property which is part of an over populated area.
* In addition to 200 feet of lake frontage, our property includes 6 acres of forest for hiking and nature watching.
* Go green and $ave. We’re green and pass the savings to our clients’. High-efficiency furnace with HEPA filter, instantaneous hot water heater, energy efficient refrigerator, and a Chemical free lawn!
* Our home is hypoallergenic. One of our family members is allergic to pets and under no circumstance are pets allowed.
* Since it’s our favorite vacation destination, we continue to make improvements to compliment the North Woods experience.
*2012: High-definition, 42” LCD flat screen TV, Blue Ray Player, stainless steel microwave, dual-oven, new carpet, new roof.
*2013: Double oven, camp fire pit with large rocks, internet (wifi), house painted.
*2014: Master bathroom remodel.
*2015: Updated kitchen and laundry room lighting.
*2016: New exhaust fans in both bathrooms.
*2016: New lighting in screened in porch
(in other words, we continue to make improvements...)
* Town of St. Germain is only 5 minutes away. Our local grocery store is brand new and has everything you need and more.
* The St. Germain area features year round recreation with excellent fishing, cross country skiing, hunting, hiking, camping, and more! St. Germain offers a variety of restaurants, recreational opportunities, and fun.
* The premier northern Wisconsin vacation destination, St. Germain is in the heart of Wisconsin's Northwoods surrounded by 1,300 lakes, Chequamegon National Forest, Nicolet National Forest, and more.
Thanks in advance for taking care of it! Your “TLC” is very much appreciated.
Owner, Healthcare Practitioner, and North Woods enthusiast.
Mike or Lori purchased this house in 1985
Once in a life time opportunity to purchase property on the East side of Big St. Germain lake off a private road with 6+ acres of forest.
House is off a private road, shared with 3 other homes. We have 200 feet of lake frontage with an amazing screened in porch (do not rent a home in north woods without a screened in porch!). Being on the East end of the lake, we get a constant breeze. This constant breeze keeps you cool and SIGNIFICANTLY reduces the bugs. Our house faces west for breath taking year long sunsets and lake views. The property features the rare find of level frontage & shallow access to the lake with a sand bottom for great swimming. Large pier for all your water toys.
Hello Mike and Lori!
We have had a very nice time here at your cabin, thank you!
We have really enjoyed all of the wildlife, especially the eagles!
We had a great stay and truly enjoyed our first visit to northern WI. The home was set up well for our needs and we were immediately "at home" upon arrival. Bring your own food, clothing and fishing gear and know that the rest is available upon arrival. The owners provided ever possible accommodation and their welcome binder was full of helpful information on the home, the community and local attractions. The folks in town were very friendly and anything we forgot to bring was available with local shopping. The fishing on Big St Germain was tough but we were able to catch all the fish we wanted in several smaller local lakes.
We had a great time. Has all the amenities of home. Loved the AC with it being 90 degrees the week we were there. House is set up perfect for a family with small kids. The pocket door to the 2 bedrooms is nice for quiet while the kids are sleeping. The refrigerator is awesome. Nice big size. We didn't even need the coolers we brought along. The kids had a blast jumping off of the pier into the water.
Aeries Estate is a beautiful property and well-maintained home. Owners were fantastic to work with. Great location on the lake, private and relaxing. The home itself is very clean, comfortable and well-appointed. With a screened in porch, patio, and large yard, there are many options for whatever the weather. We look forward to visiting again!
The home and property are just beautiful. The owners have thought of everything to make your stay comfortable and relaxing. The yard and view were stunning and the screened in porch was a bonus! We would highly recommend this home for peaceful and comfortable vacation.
This is a nice, secluded property. The walk down to the dock is super easy and flat. There's plenty of room for multiple boats. The view from this part of the lake is spectuclar. It's a shallow bay so there's not fishing off the dock but it has sandy bottom. The cabin is very comfortable and laid out very well for a small group.
Mikes place was perfect for us. Home is very nice and secluded and it has a great screened in porch to relax on and read a book. Very nice pier to tie a boat up to. Boat landing is right down the street. Mike is great to work with. This is probably the easiest vacation home to book as everything is automated online for you. Mike is readily available if needed. Place was clean, well maintained, and is on a premier lake in Northern Wisconsin. Definitely would return in the future. Very relaxing place.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Mar 2 2017 - May 26 2017
5 night minimum stay
May 27 2017 - Aug 26 2017
7 night minimum stay
Aug 28 2017 - Nov 29 2017
5 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$350|
Check-in Saturday: 3:00 PM; Check-out Saturday: 9:00 AM.
Check calendar for availability.
$350 Security deposit required.
Note: Plus applicable state and local tax.
Note: Cleaning fees INCLUDED in weekly rentals.
Note: From Memorial Day to Labor Day, rental is by the week only (Saturday to Saturday).
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
You get the peace and serenity of a private lake home with the convenience of everything you need within a 5 minute drive:
4 miles from the Town of St. Germain;
5 miles to the Town of Saynor;
16 miles to the Town of Eagle River;
16 miles to the Town of Minocqua;
28 mile bike trail down the road.