Live, work and play in a spectacularly renovated 1920s property in a central location. Apartments are modern and spacious, with many enjoying views across Manhattan and East River.
Adjacent to the United Nations headquarters and nestled in the consulate district of Midtown East – a uniquely New York mix of gleaming tower blocks in a quiet, residential street. By cab or subway, nowhere is too far away. Please Note that images are representative of the unit types. Similar to a hotel, the actual unit interiors may vary slightly from unit to unit.
OPHELIA IS NOW OPEN:
This famed and historic cocktail lounge at the top of the Beekman Tower is now open. Enjoy the 360 greenhouse terrace. Manhattan views. Custom design. 5 Star Menu. Open all year round and not to be missed!
• Newly renovated building with spectacular views
• Fully equipped conference and business center
• 24 hour front desk and doorman
• 24 hour fitness center
• Modern kitchens with granite countertops and hardwood flooring
• Roof-top club room
ABOUT THE AREA
A world of international food and drink is just a short walk away. Chill out at the intimate and clubby Beekman Bar & Books, enjoy traditional Japanese noodle soups at the traditional ramen shop Nishida Shoten, or visit Peak Thai for a fantastic range of authentic Thai fare.
Relax at Southpoint Park and Four Freedoms Park on Roosevelt Island, visit the United Nations headquarters, or discover the hidden oasis that is Greenacre Park, a little bit of paradise in the city.
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
• Visa and Master Card accepted
• All accommodations are non smoking.
• Parking is NOT available at the property
• Pets are welcome - Please note: there is a $500 non-refundable pet registration fee, as well as a monthly $50 pet rent (which can be prorated for stays under 30 days). Beyond these specified fees, any subsequent charges for any possible/eventual damages in the apartment from the moment you check-in to the moment you check-out, will solely be the responsibility of you, our guest. BridgeStreet will need a form of payment in advance of your arrival date, in order to execute the charges prior to releasing keys for your stay.
Rates subject to change.
Click "Book it Now" for rates and availability.