About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 7 nights
Stones throw to beach, fully enclosed safe front and back yard. Pet friendly FAMILIES AND MATURE GROUPS ONLY. STRICTLY NO SCHOOLIES OR GROUPS UNDER 25 YEARS
** WINTER WARMER SPECIAL **
BOOK 2 NIGHTS AND RECEIVE THIRD NIGHT FREE
(Offer excludes long weekends and school holidays.Only valid until 20/09/18)
This newly painted and carpeted property is ideal for the perfect holiday.
The Front Beach Shack boasts both great indoor and outdoor entertainment areas complimented by a beautiful landscaped front garden.
The fabulous outdoor entertainment BBQ deck area is large with al fresco table, chairs and sun lounges. The backyard is fully fenced and has a great grassed area.
Inside, the house is air conditioned, has ducted heating and an open fire place as well. There is a lock-up garage to safely park your car and off street parking.
The property is a fully refitted, rendered brick house located in quiet Court very close to Blairgowrie shops and front beach (one street away from Point Nepean Road).
TOTAL BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 7
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 3: 1 x Trio Bunk Bed set (single on top, double below) and 1 x Single Bed
TOTAL BATHROOMS 1.5
- 2 Living Areas, dining with large adjustable table
- Private entertaining courtyard with BBQ, al fresco dining and sun lounges
- Full Kitchen and Laundry facilities (no clothes dryer)
- Nespresso Coffee Machine
- Plasma TV / DVD player / Stereo
- Open Fireplace, Heating and Air-conditioning
- Lock up Garage
- Kids are catered for with a safe grassed area
- *Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $70 will be incurred
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided at $35 per head
- Families and Mature groups only (must be over 25s)
- Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
- Security bond is $1,000 for this property
* STRICT DOG CONDITIONS
IF This property has accepted your request for a dog to stay based on the following conditions:
1. Dogs are not to go in any bedrooms or on furniture.
2. Please bring your own dog bed for them to sleep outside (or in laundry).
3. Please ensure you leave the property free of any dog hair and you are also required to clean up the garden after your dog. If there is any evidence of the dog having been in the property, we will need to charge you additional cleaning and/or drycleaning.
4. Please note that although the property is fenced, this fencing may not be adequate for your dog and therefore we cannot guarantee your dog's safety. You must take full responsibility for keeping your dog safe.
5. You have been asked to pay for our cleaner to do a pest inspection on the property to ensure there are no problems for the next tenants ($70).
To date we have been lucky with pet owners taking care of our properties, so we hope you understand and have a great stay.
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- May 23, 2018
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Please note: Each booking may attract additional fees which are not included in the above rates. Pricing displayed is purely indicative, and nightly pricing displayed is for stays of 7 days or more. For stays under 7 days, minimum stay loading and other conditions may affect the nightly rate. Please select dates and Continue Booking to obtain an accurate price. SECURITY BOND: Please note all our homes require you to provide security, we ask that you do 1 of 2 things: 1. Complete our Credit Card Security Authority Form - This will be sent to you when you make a reseration request 2. Transfer the security bond in cash - it will be returned to you with in 14 Days - the Security bond for this home is $1000 Pleas note if you have booked through Air BNB - They manage the security bonds.