Sorrento Retreat is a quiet and secluded home that will accommodate for families of all sizes. Located in a quiet court, but only 10 minutes walk from the busy Sorrento main strip. Several beautiful beaches and a coastal walk along the national park are within 5-10 minutes away. Sorrento Retreat is the perfect place to escape the city life.
The main house features a robust living area with separate kitchen, 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms. The rear unit is perfect for extra guests or kids and has a double bunk bedroom and sofa bed, as well as a bathroom and small kitchen. A games room plus additional 6 bunks means families have plenty of room for guests.
There is a huge decked entertaining area, tennis court, in ground pool with solar heating, games room and even a firepit for sitting around at night, all set in beautiful gardens. Sorrento Retreat is also pet friendly by prior arrangement.
A range of activities including Golf, Diving, Boating and Hot Springs can be found within 20 minutes of Sorrento Retreat. The Sorrento main strip also boasts lots of gourmet restaurants and bars to enjoy at night time.
For a relaxing few days, or a couple of weeks holiday with family and friends, Sorrento Retreat is the perfect luxury location.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 3 IN HOUSE, Sleeps 17
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 3: 3 x Bunk Bed Sets
BUNGALOW / BED 4: 3 x Bunk Bed Sets and 1 x Sofa Bed
(Bungalow is not conntected to the house, external entrance)
TOTAL BATHROOMS 3
- Full resort features, Tennis Court and solar heated swimming pool with sun lounges
- Alfresco dining area with fire pit and BBQ
- Lovely green lush garden surrounds
- Large separate rumpus room / unit with kitchenette and 3rd bathroom
- Large open plan living area
- Full Kitchen and Laundry facilities
- TV's / DVD player / Stereo
- * Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $70 will be incurrred.
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided at $35per head (or you can BYO)
- Families and Mature groups only (must be over 25s)
- Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
- Security bond is $1,000 for this property
* STRICT DOG CONDITIONS
IF This property has accepted your request for a dog to stay based on the following conditions:
1. Dogs are not to go in any bedrooms or on furniture.
2. Please bring your own dog bed for them to sleep outside (or in laundry).
3. Please ensure you leave the property free of any dog hair and you are also required to clean up the garden after your dog. If there is any evidence of the dog having been in the property, we will need to charge you additional cleaning and/or drycleaning.
4. Please note that although the property is fenced, this fencing may not be adequate for your dog and therefore we cannot guarantee your dog's safety. You must take full responsibility for keeping your dog safe.
5. You have been asked to pay for our cleaner to do a pest inspection on the property to ensure there are no problems for the next tenants ($70).
To date we have been lucky with pet owners taking care of our properties, so we hope you understand and have a great stay.