This recently renovated Beach house is situated in a quiet and safe street on the border of Rye and Blairgowrie. Just an easy 800 metre walk to the front beach and a fifteen minute walk to the wonderful Blairgowrie Village, this house is ideally located for that summer getaway or a relaxing few days away from the hustle and bustle of town.
Opening directly from the open plan living, dining and kitchen is the relaxing outdoor deck complete with BBQ, al fresco dining area and bean bags to laze around on whilst overlooking the fully fenced inground 9m x 4m solar heated pool. There is also ample backyard space with sandpit and play equipment, ideal for families with young kids.
Boasting three bedrooms and two bathrooms. One of the bedrooms contains its' own kid friendly rumpus room and there is a separate lounge / TV Room for the adults. The renovated kitchen is fully equipped and the dining table will easily seat 8 people.
Fern Beach House has central heating and reverse cycle air conditioning to each room. There are balls, books, games, dvd's and even buckets and spades so your stay will feel just like being at home.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 8
BED 1: 1 x King Bed (master with ensuite)
BED 2: 2 x Single Beds (or can be made into a King Bed)
BED 3 / Rumpus Room: 2 x Trio Bunk Bed Sets (Double Bed on bases) and fold out Double couch
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2 (inc bath)
- Recently renovated
- Inground solar heated pool
- Outdoor Entertainment Deck area with BBQ and dining
- Open plan Living / Dining
- Central Heating and Air Conditioning
- TV's / DVD player
- Full Kitchen and Laundry facilities
- Off street parking for 3/4 cars
- Kids are taken care of with books, games, sand pit
- Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $70 will be incurred
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided at $39 per head (or you can BYO)
- Families and Mature groups only (must be over 25s)
- Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
- Security bond is $1,000 for this property
* STRICT DOG CONDITIONS
IF This property has accepted your request for a dog to stay based on the following conditions:
1. Dogs are not to go in any bedrooms or on furniture.
2. Please bring your own dog bed for them to sleep outside (or in laundry).
3. Please ensure you leave the property free of any dog hair and you are also required to clean up the garden after your dog. If there is any evidence of the dog having been in the property, we will need to charge you additional cleaning and/or drycleaning.
4. Please note that although the property is fenced, this fencing may not be adequate for your dog and therefore we cannot guarantee your dog's safety. You must take full responsibility for keeping your dog safe.
5. You have been asked to pay for our cleaner to do a pest inspection on the property to ensure there are no problems for the next tenants ($70).
To date we have been lucky with pet owners taking care of our properties, so we hope you understand and have a great stay.