About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 7 nights
The beach doesn't get much closer than this. Ideally located opposite Number 16 Ocean Beach in Rye. Pet friendly FAMILIES AND MATURE GROUPS ONLY. STRICTLY NO SCHOOLIES OR GROUPS UNDER 25 YEARS
** WINTER WARMER SPECIAL **
BOOK 2 NIGHTS AND RECEIVE THIRD NIGHT FREE
(Offer excludes long weekends and school holidays. Only valid until 20/09/18)
Across the road from the iconic 16th Back beach and the scenic Peninsula rugged coastal walk, Tasman Surf House is set on a large private block and is just the place to recharge the batteries.
Designed for easy holiday living, this modern, updated home boasts a lovely north facing rear deck and an ample grassy back yard. The kids will love a game of backyard cricket or a game of hide and seek amongst the native trees whilst the adults can relax on the sunny deck.
Entertaining inside is also a breeze, with the open plan living area opening through sliding doors to the back deck. 3 large bedrooms are positioned at the front of the house where you can lull yourself to sleep by the sound of the nearby ocean.
Tasman Surf House is also ideally located next to the Number 16 General Store for your morning coffee. This home and location has it all for an ideal family getaway.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 3, Sleeps 7
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 3: 1 x Tri Bunk Bed (double on bottom)
TOTAL BATHROOMS 1
- Light, bright and modern
- Indoor / outdoor entertainment areas including BBQ
- Full kitchen and laundry facilities
- TV and DVD player
- Heating and air conditioning
- Kids are catered for with fenced grassed area
- * Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $70 will be incurred
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided for $35 per head (or you can BYO)
- Families and Mature groups only (must be over 25s)
- Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
- Security bond is $1,000 for this property
* STRICT DOG CONDITIONS
IF This property has accepted your request for a dog to stay based on the following conditions:
1. Dogs are not to go in any bedrooms or on furniture.
2. Please bring your own dog bed for them to sleep outside (or in laundry).
3. Please ensure you leave the property free of any dog hair and you are also required to clean up the garden after your dog. If there is any evidence of the dog having been in the property, we will need to charge you additional cleaning and/or drycleaning.
4. Please note that although the property is fenced, this fencing may not be adequate for your dog and therefore we cannot guarantee your dog's safety. You must take full responsibility for keeping your dog safe.
5. You have been asked to pay for our cleaner to do a pest inspection on the property to ensure there are no problems for the next tenants ($70).
To date we have been lucky with pet owners taking care of our properties, so we hope you understand and have a great stay.
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 27, 2018
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Please note: Each booking may attract additional fees which are not included in the above rates. Pricing displayed is purely indicative, and nightly pricing displayed is for stays of 7 days or more. For stays under 7 days, minimum stay loading and other conditions may affect the nightly rate. Please select dates and Continue Booking to obtain an accurate price. Families and Mature groups only NO SCHOOLIES SECURITY DEPOSIT: Please note all our homes require you to provide security, we ask that you do 1 of 2 things: 1. Complete our Credit Card Security Authority Form - This will be sent to you when you make a reseration request 2. Transfer the security deposit in cash - it will be returned to you with in 14 Days - the Security bond for this home is $1000 Pleas note if you have booked through Air BNB - They manage the security bonds.