|Space||1,100 sq. ft.|
Welcome to villa HKK-201, a professionally managed luxury home by KBM Hawaii, your premiere source of luxury vacation rentals and real estate! Our calendar and rates are accurate - last update was today at 9:17 AM.
A rare two bed, three full bath, OCEANFRONT corner suite in the newer Konea tower. This villa screams WOW when you walk through the door. From exquisite artwork and furnishing to polished travertine floors with plush rugs, you will feel like you are in a 5 star hotel, and yet you have all the space and convenience of a luxury home.
SPECIALS: Take advantage of special gap pricing (other discounts below and on our website):
* 6 nights 04/17/2017 - 04/23/2017: $606/nt (regularly $969) ++ Includes Free Car ++
* 6 nights 04/30/2017 - 05/06/2017: $533/nt (regularly $769) ++ Includes Free Car ++
* 17 nights 05/12/2017 - 05/29/2017: $611/nt (regularly $769) ++ Includes Free Car ++
* 65 nights 06/17/2017 - 08/21/2017: $965/nt (regularly $969) ++ Includes Free Car ++
Honua Kai Resort is the location for your ultimate luxury Maui vacation. Every villa features folding patio doors to extend the interior space into the patio to create the perfect indoor/outdoor tropical experience. Your family will love the five-star amenities, including:
* Beautiful Beachfront Resort situated 30 feet from the Pacific Ocean for the best sand, sun and sea that Maui offers.
* Four Heated Pools, including a waterfall oasis with a waterslide winding through for hours of fun
* World famous Duke's Beach House Restaurant located oceanfront at the resort.
* 16 Professional Viking BBQs throughout the resort - bring your best bbq sauces!
* Aina Gourmet Market located in the Hokulani tower for groceries and sundries
* Fitness Center - located in the Konea tower featuring top-of-the-line machines including stationary bikes, treadmills, elliptical strength training machines and free weights.
* Ho'ola Health Spa to experience contemporary spa and massage treatments with Himalayan Salt Spa.
All properties professionally managed by KBM Hawaii include the following packages at no additional cost to make your vacation one you will always remember:
* Complementary Vehicle Package featuring a free 4-door rental car (with six nights or more) available from the airport. Larger and luxury vehicle upgrades available from $9/night.
* Hotel Amenities Package featuring L'Occitane bath and body products found only in luxury spas and resorts worldwide, premium bath linens, pressed bed linens steamed with lavender, and Hawaiian Host chocolate covered macadamias.
* Vacation Starter Package featuring dish towels, paper towels, dish soap, dishwasher detergent, trash bags, bathroom tissue, laundry detergent, and more.
* Pool and Beach Package featuring with extra-large beach towels, folding beach chairs, beach umbrella, ice chest, boogie boards, and sand bucket and toys for hours of beach fun
* Entertainment Package featuring free wireless internet, house phone, cable tv service, and high-definition flat screen tv(s) with HDMI ports to connect your personal video cameras, dvds, gaming consoles, Apple TV, etc.
* Children's Package featuring a portable Pac 'n Play (bring your own baby sheet), high chair/booster, plastic cups / dishes / utensils, and large bucket of sand toys for the beach.
Don't gamble your vacation investment! KBM Hawaii is a licensed, full service luxury vacation rental and real estate sales company in Lahaina, Maui with an A++ rating from the Better Business Bureau. Book with confidence knowing our concierge, activities, and maintenance staff are just minutes away on call 24/7 for assistance and/or emergencies should you ever need to reach out for assistance during your stay.
Premium Services - just a call or click away:
* Daily or on-demand maid service and fresh linen drop-off
* KBM Hawaii activities desk with discount golf, luau, snorkel and sunset boat trips, surf lessons
With over 60 years of combined hotel, real estate, and vacation rental experience, KBM Hawaii's award winning team has been delivering quality real estate services to fit any lifestyle, taste and budget. We believe that more choices, value and service in the world's most desirable vacation destinations equal very happy guests. In the tradition of providing guests with exceptional values, KBM Hawaii offers an incredible selection of accommodations at the best available rates. Every resort offers a unique balance of value and amenities, and kids 17 and under stay free (when using existing bedding). For extra savings, we invite you explore our online specials and offers. Each year, we enjoy the privilege of meeting and welcoming over a million guests from around the world, many of whom return again and again. Please allow us to help you discover why millions have made KBM Hawaii's properties their favorite place to stay!.
KBM Hawaii purchased this condo in 2005
This beautiful villa is a privately owned residence made available for your vacation enjoyment exclusively by KBM Hawaii Luxury Real Estate and Vacation Rentals.
Unit as described and pictured. In good condition with plenty of space and a nice view. 3 adults and 2 kids under 5. Could have fit a few more in there comfortably. Had extended family staying at several units in the same building and hosted dinner a couple nights for almost 17. Between the Lanai table and the dinner table in the interior, made it happen pretty comfortably. Kitchen equipment selection not bad. As you find in a short term rental, the pain point is the need to buy most of the staples (condiments, olive oil, aluminum foil, that kind of stuff) at the Hawaii premium in amounts you aren't going to use over the course of a week or so. But what to complain about with that view?
KBM was reliable and did what they said. They accommodated a small request or two. They weren't willing to negotiate over an early check in or late check out to accommodate flight schedules, even when I lead with an offer to pay a very reasonable premium. While I want to gripe more about that, they have an expensive piece of property to manage and need to maximize the return to keep owners happy. Still, more ability to at least humor us there would have been appreciated. This was a big factor in keeping this incredible property closer to a 4 star range experience.
The end unit and the grill is great if you like to cook and entertain. The location is fantastic with a lot of space. You can see what's happening at most of the pools and the ocean noise and views are beautiful. A few doors down from the end unit you can take the stairs down one flight and save unnecessary extra distance going all the way down the hallway and taking the elevator and then doubling back to the pools. Unfortunately the stairwell door doesn't open from the outside, so its a one-way deal. I envied the ground unit a little for their incredible access. But even just 10 feet up on the second floor, your views were improved a significantly, so pick your preference.
Honua Kai is an incredible resort, and compared to those close by I didn't see one I'd prefer over it. I like to try new places, but if I came back to the Kaanapali beach area I'd have a hard time taking a risk that I'd find a resort in the area I'd like better.
We loved Konea 201! It was just as described. Being on the end of the complex gave us awesome views and we loved getting to watch the pool, palm trees and ocean all in the same view.
This unit was perfect for our family. It was nice and spacious and had great views of the resort and beach. KBM was great to work with and the check in process went by very smoothly. We had a great experience. Thank you!
The condo was perfect! The view from the lanai was overlooking one of the pools and could see the ocean. Having the private BBQ was very nice, which we used several times during our stay. The bedrooms are roomy as well as the rest of the living area. We would definitely rent this condo again from KBM Hawaii!
The condo was perfect. It had everything that you would want. I know that if I come back I would want on the end. The view was awesome. You made us feel at home. Your contact with us from before we arrived to when we left was great. You do it right. Thanks for a great time.
We just returned last night from a week in paradise. This unit was amazing. From the time we walked through the front door until we unfortunately left one week later, it was heaven. Every day it was sunny nd in the 80s. A couple of days it was windy, but the wind is warm. We stayed with our son, daughter in law and grandson in this unit. The bedrooms are far apart and the unit is really spacious. It is the perfect layout for several people. Our friend also traveled with us but stayed in a studio. We all ate dinner together in the unit on 4 of our nights. The outdoor BBQ was great, steaks one night and hotdogs another. Breakfast on the lanai each morning.
We rented gazebos 3 of the days . They are totally worth it. Only 80 for the whole day and you have shade and bar service with your own stairway into the pool. Snorkeling off the beach was great, tons of coral and fish. The beach walk was a great way to start each day.
I wish we were still there. I am already planning on returning. This unit is the perfect location, really nicely maintained and has everything you need.
We did a day trip to twin falls and swam in the lagoon, wow it was nice. Another day we snorkeled at Kapalua beach, the beach by honua Kai is just as good for snorkeling. Our son and daughter in law rented boards and loved the experience. Our grandson did the kids club one day, his choice and he had fun, he is 4. The best part of the vacation was hanging out at the resort. Next time we come it will be for longer. Seven days is not long enough.
Again, this unit is amazing.
Lahaina Sugar Cane Train: