Our unique penthouse is in the resort of Alcazaba Lagoon, the interior is beautifully decorated with high quality furniture, a mixture of modern luxury and indian antique pieces.
In a valley overlooking the Europe's first Crystal Lagoon.The lagoon comprises of 1.4 hectares of pristine blue water and sandy beaches. Surrounded by beautiful landscapes, and exotic gardens, it is a paradise for numerous water sports, such as paddle surfing, canoeing, sailing, kite surfing and windsurfing, etc. Alcazaba Lagoon offers almost all the unpowered water sports in a safe setting for your enjoyment. It is for the exclusive use of the Alcazaba Lagoon owners and guests.
Built in a contemporary Mediterranean style in Casares, a privileged zone on the Costa del Sol, the development has two enclosed swimming pool areas surrounded by beautifully maintained exotic gardens. This beautiful development has an eye catching design of white modern lines and gentle outlines.
Watch the sunrise over the sea and the sunset over the mountains in a beautiful setting that will take your breath away.
The penthouse is over 120 sq. meters. The large living room and dinning area walk onto massive windows to the private terraces which have over 120 also.
It has two fully decorated large terraces, ideal for sunbathing and al fresco dinning. It has loungers, sofas, umbrellas and a dinning area for 6 people outside.
It has 2 bedrooms with their own en-suite bathrooms. The master bedroom has a very comfortable large double bed and from there you can walk out onto the terraces. The 2nd bedroom has 2 twin beds and very comfortable mattresses.. From this bedroom you can also access the terraces. The bedding is egyptian cotton. Both bedrooms have electric shutters.
The open plan kitchen which is fully equipped with all high end SIEMENS appliances, state of the art oven & microwave, fridge and Nespresso coffee machine.
Included for our guests comfort:
Our guests will receive a welcome basket with breakfast, wine, water, coffee and snacks on arrival. Soaps and toilet paper are provided and some basic cleaning products.
Sheets towels and linens are included, as well as beach towels.
Weekly housekeeping is included (in stays over 11 nights).
We can also offer daily housekeeping should you require and grocery shopping.
There are also cots available and high chairs for infants.
There are lifts to go straight up to the apartment.
Fiber Optic WIFI & Satellite TV (150 international channels incl. UK freeview such as BBC)
Washing machine/Iron/Microwave/Oven&Hob/Coffee machine/Kettle/Toaster
There is plenty of parking outside.
We are registered with the Junta de Andalucia CTC nº
Properties are maintained throughout the year and fully equipped. They are fully air conditioned/heated and are available for short term and also for long term lets.
We can also accommodate large families or groups. Its proximity to the golf and beach makes it ideal for golfers, families, couples and nature lovers.
Until 2019 there will be building a new phase of apartments on the far East side (near blocks 1 &5) so there may be some noise of lorries, and cranes. There is no piling or such type of heavy building going on.
Alcazaba Lagoon is an upmarket residential development by the Mediterranean western Costa del Sol, between Casares beach and the town of Estepona.
Home to the first ever crystal clear lagoon in Europe, launching in Spring of 2017, the lagoon comprises of 1.4 hectares of pristine blue water and sandy beaches. Surrounded by beautiful landscapes, and exotic gardens, it is a paradise for numerous water sports, such as paddle surfing, canoeing, sailing, kite surfing and windsurfing, etc. Alcazaba Lagoon offers almost all the unpowered water sports in a safe setting for your enjoyment.
It will be for the exclusive use of the Alcazaba Lagoon owners and guests.
Built in a contemporary Mediterranean style in Casares, a privileged zone on the Costa del Sol, the development has two enclosed swimming pool areas surrounded by beautifully maintained exotic gardens.
There is plenty of parking outside.
It is also set between 2 golf courses the 5* Finca Cortesin Hotel & Golf Resort , one of the best in Europe and home of the Volvo masters and its right next to Estepona Golf.
The nearest beach is 3 kilometers away as well as 2 large supermarkets (only a 5 minute drive).
Estepona is only 5 kilometers away. It is a midsized town, once a quiet fishing village, it is a little smaller than the busy Marbella. It has a beautifully kept historical part, with cobbled streets and a typical Andalucian feel. The streets are decorated with geraniums and there are many quaint shops and tapas bars. It has a stunning beach promenade which goes on for miles and plenty of things to do. There is a lovely harbour which has a Sunday Market and many restaurants.
There are 300 days of sunshine per year, a lot of golf courses nearby. Also we have our own Safari park Selwo, which is 5 minutes away, and many different beaches and resorts. From here you can easily make day trips to Gibraltar,Ronda, the Alhambra in Granada, Sevilla, Cordoba & Cadiz.
Marbella and Puerto Banus are only a 30 minute drive.
We are only 60 minutes from Malaga Airport and 30 minutes from Gibraltar airport.
We wish your stay to be as comfortable as possible so if there is anything you need during your stay please do not hesitate to get in touch with me.
Here is some helpful information during your stay:
• The microwave has an ON/OFF switch and a separate button to open the door.
The round dial will show you the minutes, normal microwave temp is 900. Please remember to turn OFF after use.
• The hot plate is touch sensitive.
• Above the coffee machine there is a dimmer switch to control the cabinet lights.
• The Nespreso coffee machine is operated with the handle which has to slide downwards, please push it down gently
• Please remove rubbish daily to avoid insects, there are green square containers for normal rubbish in the street outside the house. Yellow containers are for plastic. There is a white dustbin outside the house for recyclable bottles.
• The AC switch is on the left of the front door as you walk in.
• The minimum temperature for AC machine is 21ºC. Any lower than that and the machine may overheat and stop working.
• In order to function at best capacity all windows much be shut whilst running the AC machine
• We kindly ask you to please turn off AC when leaving the house as it uses a lot of electricity. Electricity is monitored and we may have to charge from the security deposit if there is excessive use. Also when running AC keep all windows closed as it will not function properly.
• No BBQing is allowed due to risk of forest fires.
• We kindly ask you to please only open the sun shades when there is no wind, it gets extremely windy in the valley and they can blow away and cause damage, as well as folding them down after use.
• This is the same with the windows and doors as they can slam and break.
• Please be careful with the key as if its left inside the door and you close it from the outside you will get locked out and we can only open it with a lock smith.
We ask you to please leave the house tidy upon departure, as it is in pristine condition.
If anything breaks please let us know straight away so we can put it right during your stay.
This house is strictly non-smoking.
We hope you enjoy your stay.