Very Comfortable home to entertain a large group of people!
***Need to be 21 and older to book!! ***
About our Home
Spacious 7 Bedrooms plus Bonus Room-3,5 Baths.
Main Floor Features: 2 Bedrooms & 1.5 Bathrooms, (one queen size, one twin size) Open Layout and Fully Equipped Kitchen With Dining Area and Living Room with (sofa bed), fire place and smart TV, with chrome cast option. Indoor Hot Tub & Sauna. Central Air-conditioning. Access To the Private Deck With Big Yard and a Beautiful Lake View, two Grills for your BBQing needs- one gas and one charcoal, Fire Pit. Kids playground.
2nd Floor Features: 3 bedrooms +1 Family Suite with three rooms. total beds - 4 queen size, two full size, 2 toddler, one crib. Air-conditioning in almost every room.
Finished Basement Features: Additional Bedroom (queen size), two sofa beds And Family Play Room has Pool Table, Poker Table, pink pong machine,
Fish or boat from the private lake, Guests have access to paddle boat and 4 life jackets.
- Linen and towels provided or you can bring your own.
- all Queen size beds - with comfy 10' memory foam mattress
- Plenty of parking in the driveway.
- Interaction with Guest - as needed.
- Complementary Wi-Fi across the house
- FLEXIBLE CHECK IN & OUT FREE OF CHARGE (ONLY if no one checks out on the day you arrive and no one checks in on the day you leave)
Emerald Lakes Vacation Home is located in Private Community in Pocono Mts., This wonderful community offers 5 lakes, two beaches completed with bathhouses and playground facilities. You can also enjoy the community clubhouse, indoor and outdoor pools, sauna, tennis court, basketball court, and many more activities. . The fee is $5 per day or $15 per week. Kids under 6 yrs. of age - free
Guest Access - will be provided at a time of arrival.
The home is conveniently central to all Pocono Mountain resort area attractions. These includes:
10- 20 minutes away
• Camelback Mountain Ski Resorts
• Camelback Mountain Adventures
• Camelback Play Park
• Camel beach Mountain Water Park
• Kalahari - one of the biggest indoor water park
• Mount Airy Casino
• Premium Outlet Center with 101 Shopping Mall
• Pocono’s Raceway – Race car rentals available Nascar Championships
• Memory town
• Tobyhanna State Park
• Pocono’s Brewing Company.
• Short drive will take you to either Lake Wallenpaupak for motorboat rentals, water skiing, tubing, Jet Ski rentals, sailing, and fishing or to Jack Frost/Big Boulder for skiing and Jim Thorpe for the area’s best white water rafting or the quaint historical village for Antiquing!
• Mount Biking- various locations 15 to 20 minutes away
• Wal-Mart Super Center
• Hiking – various location 20-25 minutes away
• Skirmish USA Pinball Field
Other activities include: horseback riding, golf, ATV rentals, cross country skiing, sledding, hiking, biking, miniature golf, wildlife viewing, shopping, antiquing, restaurants, cinemas, sightseeing, swimming, petting zoo, canoeing, kayaking, snowmobiling