**10% off 7 day rentals**
Let this exquisite 4-bedroom, 2-bath Benton vacation rental cabin serve as the ultimate setting for your next lakeside retreat! Boasting a massive deck, a remodeled wheelchair accessible interior with 36-inch doorways and enlarged bathrooms, private dock, a new fire pit and 2 acres of serene wooded land, this unit won't disappoint! Whether you're planning a relaxing family getaway or a fun gathering with friends, you can't go wrong with this impressive Kentucky Lake residence, offering enough sleeping arrangements for up to 8 lucky guests.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed
From the moment you arrive, you will fall in love with the peaceful wooded atmosphere, surrounded by 2 acres of lush Kentucky foliage and picturesque lake waters. Make your way up the new stamped sidewalk to get to the front door of the home, newly re-sided with Hardie board.
Inside, the cabin exudes a lodge-style atmosphere and has recently been remodeled with a variety of updates and furnishings, including brand new furniture, doors, windows, bathrooms, linens, decor, flatware, dishware, and mattresses.
Everything you need to feel as relaxed as possible is here, including a 2-car garage with new garage door, air conditioning, wireless internet access, and a set of in-unit laundry machines for your ultimate convenience. Additionally, this home has been remodeled for wheelchair accessibility with 36-inch doorways, making it convenient for anyone to have a good time at this lovely home!
You'll find this impressive cabin to be exactly what you desire after a thrilling day on the water. Unwind in the spacious great room, where you can curl up by the toasty fireplace with a good book, or watch your favorite cable shows on the flat screen TV for entertainment.
Later, prepare a delectable home-cooked meal in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with all the necessary appliances and cooking accessories to create your culinary masterpiece. The extensive back deck will quickly become your favorite place to spend time, unwinding on the inviting patio furniture while the chef of your group BBQs on either the charcoal grill or the new gas grill.
You'll love roasting marshmallows around the outdoor fire pit on mild Kentucky evenings, as your furry friends pounce around in the cool grass around you.
Perhaps the best feature of this home is its prime location, only 60 yards from the invigorating waters of Kentucky Lake. You'll have unparalleled access to the bay and a myriad of water-based activities, including a private covered dock with a cemented patio area for beach chairs and easy access to swimming.
In the winter months when lower water levels prevent boats from reaching the dock, there is a second dock in the subdivision 100 yards from the property for you to utilize and store your water toys. Rent a pontoon boat at West Kentucky Pontoon Rentals where the boat is delivered to you and launched for you, before venturing off to spend your day exploring the sandy beach or cliff diving at The Rock Quarry - a popular gathering spot on hot summer days.
When you'd prefer more land-based adventures, you'll find opportunities for hunting, shooting, bike riding, hiking, and golfing nearby at the Land Between the Lakes National Recreation Area.
Additionally, this home is situated in a large 'quilting area' and the world-famous Quilt Museum can be found 40 minutes away in Paducah! Also in Paducah, you'll find a variety of opportunities for antiquing, golfing, and horseback riding all within a 20-minute drive.
When you're feeling hungry, pop by the old-time car hop drive-in, Belew's Dairy Barn, for a mouthwatering burger, frosty soft-serve ice cream cone and a huge dose of sweet southern charm.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, wireless internet access, in-unit laundry machines, fireplace, expansive deck, private covered dock with a patio area and ramp into the lake, wheelchair accessible interior, outdoor fire pit, ping pong table, 2 flat-screen TV, charcoal grill, gas grill, outdoor fish cleaning station with fresh water, beach chairs, an air-compressor that can inflate flotation devices and much more!
- This lovely cabin has been remodeled with new 36-inch doorways, making it wheelchair accessible!
- Phenomenal lakefront location with easy access to swimming, fishing, cliff jumping, boating & more
- If you're in town for quilting, quilting tables can be provided at this home (please inquire with Evolve for additional information)
- Enjoy easy access to antiquing, golf, dining and entertainment!
- Copy and paste the following into your browser for a virtual tour of this property: youtube.com/watch?v=EUMuNLV6CyU&t=125s
- No smoking
- Pet-friendly with $100 fee (Maximum 2 Pets Allowed)
- Events, parties or large gatherings allowed with Homeowner approval (Please inquire with Evolve for information)
- Extra person fees will be assessed if there are more than 8 people - Please contact Evolve for more information
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply