|Space||2,888 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
As seen on House of Turquoise! The seamless floor plan on the first floor offers the ideal entertaining space for every family. The gourmet kitchen features stainless appliances and gorgeous granite countertops. In the hallway past the kitchen there is a half bathroom as well as a guest bedroom with private access to the covered deck behind the home. At the top of the staircase, on the second floor, there is a cozy nook that showcases four twin bunk beds behind a private curtain. There are two additional guest bedrooms on the second floor, as well as the master bedroom that leads out to a spacious deck overlooking the neighborhood. Come relax and unwind at this beautiful home and make memories you and your family will not forget.
- Guest Bedroom: King bed (2), Private Bathroom
- Bunk Room: 2 Sets of Twin Bunks (4), Twin Sleeper Sofa (1), Shared Bathroom In Hall
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed (2), Private Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed (2), Shared Bathroom In Hall
- Master Bedroom: Queen Bed (2), Private Bathroom, Entrance to Balcony
- 6 adult bikes provided
- Private pool. Pool and sitting spa are heated together. Pool heating is available October 1st through May 1st for an additional fee of $25 per day. Pool will be heated to 83 degrees and cannot be changed.
- Minutes from the Dragonfly Pool
- TV's in every bedroom
- Blu-Ray players in every room
- Professionally decorated
- 2 covered decks, one on each floor
- Outdoor shower
- Full size washer and dryer
- Pack and play
- Street legal golf cart (Seats 4)
- .7 miles from Publix
- Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 Family Vacation Destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for Family Getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
We had a great time in 30A. 360 Blue was very attentive and provided us with a beautiful house.
There were 2 families vacationing with us and a great time was enjoyed by all! The house was very lovely and the staff at 360 Blue were wonderfully attentive. I will continue renting from 360 Blue specifically because of the great customer service we received.
Fantastic vacation and great house! First time visiting 30A and Seaside and what a treat! We loved the house and the fact that we had our own pool and golf cart. Be aware this house is close to a mile from the beach and is 1.5 miles to the Watercolor beach club. 360 was fantastic and very responsive! Pool wasn't heated upon arrival as requested and pool company said the spa and pool are on the same heater so the heat can't be on for both at the same time. Watercolor is an awesome community and I was ok with staying further back from the ocean just to be in WC. I used the trails everyday for running.
Golf cart was down for nearly 2 days bc of a bad charger but 360 got right on it and drove to Panama City to get a new charger. House has typical wear (living room furniture) of any rental but is overall a great house! I can only dream to own one like this someday! Bedrooms were a great size as were the bathrooms. Mattresses and pillows really need to be upgraded as does the TV. Awesome place overall!!
71 Sunflower is a beautiful, well-appointed home! You'll find everything you need in the kitchen, but we would recommend a larger trash can for that area. Our weather was kind of chilly this week, so while everyone else was freezing at the beach we were nice and warm sitting by the pool in the sun☀️. We definitely would recommend this home for families or couples!
We all loved our stay at 71 Sunflower. Gorgeous decor, well appointed and spacious home. The pool was an appreciated luxury, especially at this time of year. The only thing that needs a fix is the dishwasher. It works but the rack is unstable and it needs to be leveled. Otherwise it was an absolutely perfect stay.
What a fantastic trip! It was our first time to Watercolor. Our group of 4 couples were celebrating our wedding anniversaries - 25th, 30th and newly married.
Our home at 71 Sunflower is beautiful - the owner has thought of everything to make your stay there amazing. It is impeccably decorated and the amenities provided were perfect - we enjoyed them all. We had morning coffee on the front porch and the pool and hot tub each evening. The kitchen and living room were the perfect gathering place for our group. The golf cart was a huge plus - we used it everyday to go to the Watercolor beach, pool and Seaside.
360 Blue was quick to answer our calls and provide information, directions and any assistance needed with our home - outstanding customer service! We met Charity from the Concierge team at the bonfire on the beach. She was so accommodating and made sure the evening was perfect. Thank you 360 Blue!
We will definitely be back!