|Minimum Stay||5 - 7 nights|
SECURE YOUR RESERVATION WITHIN MINUTES!
SAFE AND SECURE ON LINE BOOKING AND PAYMENT PROCESS!
24 HOUR PROFESSIONAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES!
HAWAII TAT #: W23624545-01
HOW DO I BOOK: Submit your inquiry via VRBO and receive a professional quote with links to our website that will contain: booking instructions, HD Photos, 360 degree walk-thru videos of this Villa and additional Hoolei Resort Information!!
ABOUT ISLAND PROPERTY MANAGEMENT: IPM is a licensed, professional, property management company located in the heart of Wailea. Offering the finest selection of independently managed Hoolei Villas, IPM is a great choice for that discerning individual seeking competitive rates, unsurpassed quality, and timely service.
VILLA DESCRIPTION: IPM proudly presents Hoolei Villa 69-5. Located within immediate walking distance of the Hoolei Pool and Gym, this spectacular unit offers a prime location and great ocean views! Your rental of Hoolei Villa 69-5 comes complete with the following Professional Management Team Services:
• On-Site Management
• Professional Arrival and Greeting Service
• Walk thru introduction of the unit + unit features
• Personalized Concierge Services
• Professional Rental Agreements, Payment Procedures and Scheduling
• Complimentary Late Check-Out if Available
• Professional Cleaning Services
All IPM Hoolei Units Contain the Following Upgrades:
• Imported Designer Furnishings
• Fine Bedding and Linens
• Apple Computer with Internet Access
Hoolei Villa 69-5 offers the following Interior Features and Appointments:
• Master: The Master Bedroom contains a large King Size Bed with custom bedding and high end linens, a 42' HD TV, a luxurious bathroom complete with a large soaking tub and custom marble shower, and shared lanai access + ocean view.
• Bedroom 2: Bedroom 2 contains a large King Size Bed with custom bedding and high end linens, a 42' HD TV, a private bathroom, and shared lanai access + ocean view.
• Bedroom 3: Bedroom 3 contains 2 queen beds with custom bedding and high end linens, a 42' HD TV, and a private bathroom.
• Kitchen: The chef style kitchen contains 2 Sub Zero refrigerators, 2 Sub Zero freezer drawers, Bosch dishwasher, Wolf range, and Wolf oven.
• Family Room: The family/ living area contains custom furnishings with seating for 6-8, a 60' HD TV, floor-to-ceiling lanai doors, and an Apple Computer for internet access.
• Outdoor Lanai: The upper level outdoor lanai contains seating for 6-8, a Wolf BBQ, Sub Zero refrigerator.
This property is both luxurious and private. We have stayed twice at Ho'olei and while the (approx $1,000 per night all in) price for the three bedroom, three and a half bath villa, with gourmet kitchen and lanai is substantial, it is also a great value - less than what you would spend on two hotel rooms at the Grand Wailea with much more space and privacy. The amenities - pool, hot tubs, and gym at the villas are all beautiful and well maintained. The pool serves hot coffee in the morning and ice tea and water all day long - very nice as we left early in the morning for walks on the beach with coffees in hand and spent the afternoons by the pool enjoying cold teas and water. The villa also had an assortment of beach toys, chairs and snorkel gear in the garage closet for renters as well as an ample supply of beach towels in the laundry room.
Having stayed at Ho'olei before, we selected this particular villa for it's decor, it's proximity to the entrance, the pool and gym, and also because it was high enough up to have an ocean view. We enjoyed that the villa was walking distance to the beach and to the Shoppes at Wailea.
I found Island Property Management to be responsive to emails in advance of our stay and we had no issues with anything while there. The villa was exactly as advertised and Ho'olei is even more beautiful in person. Bath supplies as well as laundry detergent were provided (except tissues). We would rent with IPM again on future visits.
Favorite restaurants nearby - Monkeypod (a casual Meriman's restaurant with great MaiTai's), and at the Shoppes at Wailea we enjoyed Tommy Bahama's and Longhi's.
We had a great stay at this Ho'olei villa. The place was very clean, nicely furnished with designer furniture (Tommy Bahama), and roomy for our seven family members. The unit is two story with an elevator which came in handy for my elderly mom. We had a nice ocean view from the second floor and enjoyed many beautiful Maui sunsets. The walk to the beach was an enjoyable 10 minutes through the Grand Wailea across the street. When we didn't feel like going to the busy beach, there's an office area a few minutes away with a gym, sauna and a pool nestled in a beautiful oasis, that we spent hours in with our family. I highly recommend this villa for families with elderly and or children.
What a beautiful home. It was the perfect size. We had 8, 4 adults and 4 kids, and no one was ever on top of each other. Everything was top notch. Great location close to dining, shopping, beaches, etc. We would definitely stay again when we return. That was out 5th time to the islands and probably the nicest place we have rented, and we have stayed in some nice places.
|Cleaning Fee||$450 + Tax|
All prices are subject to availability. Please inquire for an accurate quote and any available discounts. Discounts are given for 10+ nights of occupancy.