** 20% off rates - Book now to take advantage of this special! **
Leave all of your troubles behind at this tranquil 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom Grove house with room to comfortably sleep eight. Upon arrival, your breath will be taken away by this home's charming look, boasting light blue siding and white trim. Conveniently situated minutes from a boat ramp, you'll be able to enjoy action-packed days of watersport activities!
The lush woodland scenery of this house provides a peaceful atmosphere that will be hard ever to leave, plus you'll enjoy the added convenience of ample off-street parking, which can accommodate a full-size RV or truck pulling a boat! Look forward to spending down time relaxing outside on the private deck and listening to the soothing sounds of nearby wildlife. In the afternoons, cook up juicy burgers on the gas grill, while your significant other prepares your favorite beverage behind the anchor-themed outdoor bar.
Once you've had enough of the great outdoors, step inside the delightful living space. This spacious home is an ideal fit for a large family or group who is looking to experience the best of the Sooner State. All of the amenities needed to feel right at home are here, including air conditioning, central heating, soft linens, laundry machines, expanded cable service, internet/WiFi, DVD player, and a Roku. After an exciting day out on the water, come home to take a re-energizing nap on one of the home's plush beds. Impress everyone with your culinary skills by constructing a masterpiece in the kitchen, equipped with a refrigerator, stove, microwave, pots, pans, and everything else you could possibly need! Later, head outside to the fire pit to cook marshmallows to perfection and tell campfire stories.
From this prime location, you'll be within easy reach of an abundance of incredible attractions! Walk just minutes to arrive at a lake where you can go swimming, fishing, and boating. If you didn't bring a boat, no worries, watercraft rentals are available at nearby marinas. Visit Har-Ber Village Museum for an intriguing look into the life of pioneers from the mid-1800s to the 1900s. Admire a variety of stunning plants at the Lendonwood Gardens before eating out at one of the tasty restaurants located in Grove. If you're feeling lucky, drive to Grand Lake Casino, which features over 800 slots and table games. Take a short drive to Northwest Arkansas for amazing attractions such as pristine hiking trails, marvelous shopping, and intriguing entertainment. Whether you're visiting for a relaxing retreat or an invigorating, fun-filled excursion, this outstanding Grove vacation rental house will give you exactly what you need and more!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include 1,200 square feet of living space, ample off-street parking for full-size RV or boat, air conditioning, central heating, cozy linens, patio furniture, fully equipped kitchen, laundry machines, and much more!
- Admire the sensational woodland scenery from the expansive private deck!
- Unbeatable location - within close proximity to a lake where you can enjoy thrilling water sports activities!
- Easy access for fishing and ample parking for larger vehicles!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- A Queen-sized Sleeper Sofa in the Living Room can accommodate 2 extra guests
- No smoking
- Pet-friendly with $75 flat fee (Maximum 2 pets allowed, 70lb weight limit)
- No events, parties or large gatherings allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please be aware that there is no dishwasher
- Additional fees and taxes may apply