*Weekly Discount! Book 7 Nights for the Price of 6*
Have a tranquil Hawaiian escape at this newly remodeled, private 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom Captain Cook cottage, which comfortably sleeps 2 guests, rendering it the perfect home base for couples on a romantic escape. Everything you'll need for maximum comfort can be found here, along with an unbeatable Kealakekua Bay location.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Situated just 300 feet from the pristine shores of Kealakekua Bay, this charming vacation rental cottage boasts 500 square feet of thoughtfully appointed living space.This ideally-located property was recently remodeled using 'green' materials, utilizes environmentally friendly products and is powered by solar energy. The cottage's pristine interior boasts comfortable furnishings and a luxurious, fully equipped gourmet kitchen with elegant granite countertops, where you can utilize top-of-the-line appliances to prepare home-cooked meals. All the amenities of your own home are also provided here, including air conditioning, in-unit laundry machines, wireless internet access and a flat-screen TV with Netflix.
On peaceful mornings in paradise, awaken to a chorus of birds and the calming sound of waves. After sun-filled days, look forward to returning home to unwind in the welcoming living room. Here, you can gaze out at the magnificently lush landscaping that surrounds the cottage, making you feel like you're a million miles away from everyday life. Cook up some mouthwatering barbecue on the gas grill while relishing the tropical island breeze. Then, dine al fresco while you watch the sun slowly disappear beyond the palm-filled horizon.
-- THE LOCATION --
The cottage is located off the beaten path in a quiet, friendly village that has retained the charm and slow, easy pace of Old Hawaii, yet is conveniently within reach of several island attractions, such as Pu`uhonua O Hōnaunau National Historical Park, which translates to 'City of Refuge.' If you're up for an adventure that ensures plentiful photo opportunities, take the gorgeous 2-hour drive to Volcanoes National Park or to the scenic town of Hilo, Hawaii. Additionally, grocery stores, shops, and popular restaurants are situated nearby. If you're searching for a serene Hawaiian escape, look no further than this delightful Captain Cook vacation rental cottage!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Phenomenal location just 300 feet from Kealakekua Bay! Easy access to snorkeling, swimming, kayaking, hiking, restaurants, and shops!
- Cottage amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, flat screen Netflix enabled TV, wireless internet access, dishware and flatware, outdoor dining area, and much more!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or gatherings (including no wedding receptions)
- Must be at least 30 years old to book
- Photo ID will be requested upon check-in
- An additional fee of $250 could be charged if the property is not left in the condition it was upon arrival.
- Please note that you can rent 'Dolphin Bay House' in conjunction with this cottage, to sleep an additional 7 guests on the same property. Inquire with Evolve for additional details.
- Additional fees and taxes may apply