Located in Utica, IL, Grizzly Jack's Grand Bear Resort is surrounded by the breathtaking natural beauty, rich history and outdoor adventures of La Salle County. This family resort is minutes from Starved Rock State Park and Matthiessen State Park. Enjoy rafting and boating on the Illinois River, tee off at Senica's Oak Ridge Golf Club and sip wine at the Illinois River or August Hill Wineries.
* The 3-Story waterfront luxury cabin is 2,800 square feet and sleep up to 16 people -highly recommend 12 people or less for comfort. It features custom designed north woods furnishings, vaulted ceilings, fireplace, big screen television, and floor to ceiling windows. Complete kitchen with all major appliances, coffee pot, toaster, basic cookware, dinnerware, eating utensils for 12 people, and a full size washer and dryer. The spacious Master Bedroom is located on the third floor and has its own private bathroom and whirlpool tub. A second bedroom (lower level) has two queen beds, a television, private bath and whirlpool hot tub. The third bedroom has 2 sets of twin/queen bunk beds, a dresser and television. One additional bathroom is located on the main level and another on the lower level.
* Free WiFi and more than 130 TV channels are provided in the cabin. High definition smart TV provides you with the access to endless digital entertainment.
* The family-style resort features indoor waterpark, with water slides, a wave pool, a lazy river, and hot tub.
* Next to Starved Rock State Park of Illinois - fishing, boating, hiking .... Only 2 minutes away!
* Grand Bear Resort offers daily passes to indoor waterpark and amusement park at $25 per adult and $18 per child. Please check with the Resort for facility schedule and details.