A tranquil retreat awaits up to 8 guests at this 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom + outhouse Birnamwood vacation rental cottage! Nestled on 40 acres of lush private land, this abode offers a truly unique experience for friends and families looking to relish in Wisconsin's beauty!
Master Bedroom:Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed, Full Futon | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
You'll know you made the right choice upon your arrival at this wonderfully decorated residence which includes 1,100 square feet of stylish living space located on a 40-acre plot of land. This delightful cottage is a fantastic size and layout for families, friends or couples looking to explore the natural allure of Wisconsin's outdoors.
All the necessary comforts of home are provided here including air conditioning, a TV with DVD player, an outdoor dining area, and a fire pit. Prepare delicious home-cooked meals in the gorgeous fully equipped kitchen, stocked with everything you'll need to create a culinary masterpiece.
During your downtime, gather with loved ones in the warm and inviting living area, where you'll find a handsome wood burning fireplace and comfortable lounge furniture. Here, you'll also enjoy serene views of the Plover River, which flows through the property and is located just 50 feet from the front door of the cottage.
Enjoy nature views from the quiet and peaceful screened porch - a perfect location to sip your morning cup of coffee or evening glass of wine! At the end of a long day, retreat to either of the inviting bedrooms for a peaceful and restful night's sleep.
Although you may consider spending the duration of your getaway lounging inside this darling cottage, you won't have to travel far for new adventures.
In a quick 10 minute drive, arrive at the world famous Dells of the Eau Claire County Park for swimming, fishing, hiking, camping, kayaking, canoeing or tubing. Granite Peak is located just 20 minutes away and boasts amazing ski slopes and autumn tours.
Plover river, a class 'A' trout stream, runs directly through the property and provides an ideal destination for kayaking, canoeing or tubing.
Shopping and dining options are also located within close proximity of the property and are sure to provide plenty of satisfaction, no matter your food palate or style. Whether you're searching for a relaxing retreat or an adventurous getaway in Wisconsin, book this Birnamwood vacation rental cottage for an experience you'll never forget!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, TV with DVD players, wood burning fireplace, outdoor fire pit, outdoor dining area, and much more
- Fantastic location! Situated on 40 acres of private land with river views and nature trails!
- Close proximity to the Dells of the Eau Claire County Park, hiking, fishing, camping, kayaking, canoeing, skiing, tubing, shopping, dining, and more!
- No smoking
- Pets allowed with $100 fee (maximum 2 pets allowed)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that fireplace wood inside the cabin is provided, however, outside camp firewood will need to be supplied by the guest
- No fireworks, firearms (including BB guns) or ATVs allowed on the property
- No hunting on the property
- There is no RV parking or RV hooks up at the property
- Additional fees and taxes may apply