Take a look at all of our incredible Cabins by viewing any of the links below:
Homeaway.com/7295152 - Surrounded by Heaven (6 bed 6 1/2 bath)
Homeaway.com/4357433 - Absolutely Heaven (5 bed 4 bath)
Homeaway.com/7136800 - Window to Heaven (4 bed 4 bath)
Homeaway.com/4209637 - Heaven's Ridge (4 bed 4 bath)
Homeaway.com/7408121 - Heaven's Landing (4 bed 3 bath)
Homeaway.com/7484441 – Heaven’s Hangout (3 bed 3 bath)
Homeaway.com/4231986 - Heaven's Peak (3 bed 3 bath)
Homeaway.com/3780636 - Heaven on Earth (3 bed 3 bath)
Homeaway.com/3961435 - Heaven's Retreat (3 bed 2 1/2 bath)
Homeaway.com/7470025 - A Slice of Heaven (2 bed 2 bath)
Homeaway.com/4966789 - Heaven's Lookout (2 bed 2 bath)
Homeaway.com/4066947 - Heaven's Escape (2 bed 2 bath)
Homeaway.com/4085098 - Simply Heaven (2 bed 2 bath)
Homeaway.com/4810118 - A Little Bit of Heaven (2 bed 2 bath)
Homeaway.com/4484169 - Sky High Heaven (2 bed 2 bath)
Homeaway.com/4491958 - Fox on the Run (2 bed 2 bath)
* Note, a full list of frequently asked Questions and Answers are at the bottom of this description.
* Note, stays of 7 nights or longer have an automatic discount built in of 10 to 15%.
Heaven's Peak is a luxury 3 bedroom 3 bathroom cabin designed for relaxation, family time, and fun. Only 3 miles from Downtown Gatlinburg and 7 miles from Pigeon Forge, Heaven's Peak is ideally located for whatever adventure you wish to undertake. Unlike other cabins, our view of the mountain range, including the tallest mountain in the Smoky's (Mt LeConte), is unobstructed during all seasons. While the view is magnificent during the day, at night it becomes positively magical as cabin lights twinkle throughout the valley.
If you’re tired of an endless mountain drive to get to a cabin with our type of view, incredibly, Heaven's Peak is a very easy 7 minute drive up the mountain from the Parkway. A paved driveway leads to Heaven’s Peak with flat parking suitable for 4 vehicles. We apologize in advance if you’ll never want to leave the cabin to enjoy the multitude of activities within an easy 10 - 20 minute drive.
A visit to Gatlinburg is all about the mountain experience. We’ve designed our outdoor covered deck to maximize the mountain experience, rain or shine. From morning to night our decks provide the amenities that will quickly melt away any stress you’ve brought with you. Start off the morning enjoying your coffee at the covered seating area marveling at the clouds as they rise up from the Smoky Mountains. Later, fire up the grill and prepare your steaks, burgers, and chicken, all to be enjoyed at our 8 person high top dining table. If a gourmet meal and the mountain air hasn’t stoked your romantic fire, finish off your evening with a glass of wine in our 5 person hot tub. Immerse yourself in the tub while enjoying the sounds of the woods and mountains amongst the backdrop of cabin lights twinkling throughout the valley. As the stress of the city melts away you’ll understand why we call our cabin Heaven's Peak.
As you enter the cabin, our stunning dining area, gourmet kitchen, and floor to ceiling fireplace are the focal points for the main floor entertaining area. Not to be overlooked are the incredible windows offering you million dollar views.
Our 3 bedroom 2,800 square foot luxury cabin comfortably accommodates groups of 1 – 8 guests (a pullout sofa in the Living Room accommodates the 7th and 8th guest comfortably). Each of the 3 large bedrooms are beautifully appointed with king size beds, luxury linens, a flat screen TV, an electric fireplace, and a seating area. Both the main floor bedrooms have deck access and an on-suite bathroom featuring double vanity sinks, a makeup counter, and a jetted tub/shower combo. The large upstairs bedroom has access to full bathroom with a stand up shower.
Furnishings of the cabin are comfortable and accommodating for a party of up to eight. Wood walls and ceilings throughout the cabin set the tone for your relaxing retreat. Heaven's Peak provides a contemporary space for you to show off your culinary skills. Stainless steel microwave, stove, dishwasher, and granite counters equip the gourmet to create to his or her heart’s content. The stunning dining area seats 8 comfortably.
A vacation is also all about fun and we’ve provided a plethora of activities at Heaven's Peak. Peeking through the pine timber railing is a glimpse of the loft game room that’ll have the youngster’s and young at heart dropping their suitcases saying “let the games begin” as they challenge each other to a game of shuffleboard, pool, foosball, poker, darts, or the arcade system full of vintage video games.
For our guest who must stay connected we offer wireless internet and cable TV through Charter Spectrum. Our cable package includes ALL the channels including HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, TMC, Starz, Starz Encore, NFL Redzone, and all the sports Networks.
Two minutes down the road, during the season our guests have access to the Association Clubhouse that features a huge swimming pool, as well as tennis courts. During the winter, our location on Ski Mountain makes access to the ski slopes of Ober Gatlinburg an easy 7 minute drive.
NOTE - Heaven's Peak was 1 of 7 cabins that we lost during the 2016 Gatlinburg Wildfires. We have completely rebuilt this magnificent vacation home and the photos we have displayed are current and the views are absolutely spectacular! We just want you to be aware that from this cabin, you may see evidence of trees and properties that were affected by the fires and possibly hear construction noise from other cabins being built.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: (if you're question is not answered here, please feel free to email us)
1. What Linens are included? – We provide linens for beds, bath towels, and wash cloths.
2. What household supplies are provided? – We get you started with 1 roll of paper towels, 1 roll of toilet paper per bathroom, mini dish detergent, 1 dishwasher pod, 1 laundry detergent pod, kitchen trash bags, and travel/hotel size shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, and lotion.
3. What does the kitchen include? –The kitchen is stocked with everything you would expect in a normal kitchen plus a griddle, blender, toaster, waffle iron, slow cooker, various size pots & pans, wine glasses, a Keurig, and a regular coffee pot.
4. Do you provide any baby items? – Yes! We provide a high chair, pack n’ play, and baby gates where stairs apply.
5. Do you provide a grill? – Yes! And it is propane.
6. Do I need firewood? – No need. The gas fireplace and fire pit runs on gas.
7. Do you allow pets? – No. Under no circumstances do we allow pets.
8. Is the hot tub cleaned after every stay? – Yes! Our hot tub is drained, cleaned, and refilled for every stay.
9. Is there a community club house and pool area? – Yes, in Chalet Village, we have 3 community pools and clubhouses. The pools are open from Memorial Day Weekend in May through Labor Day Weekend in September.
10. Is the price flexible? - We do NOT offer discounts, nor do we eliminate or reduce any of the fees.
11. When is the second payment due? – 30 Days prior to your stay.
12. When will I get the address and cabin access info? - Address, door code, and driving directions will be sent in a separate email after your final payment is made.
13. What time is check-in and check-out? – You may check in any time after 3pm and you must checkout prior to 10am on the day of your departure.
14. How do cancellations work? - Cancellations or shortened stays that are made more than 60 days prior to the arrival date will be fully refunded. Cancellations or changes that are made within 60 days of the arrival date are non-refundable.
15. Do you provide travel insurance? - If cancellation is a concern, we do recommend the purchase of Cancellation Protection from CSA (this does not go through us).
16. Can I cancel if the weather is bad? – Cancellations due to weather will not be refunded.
17. How is the drive up to the cabin? – It is a 7 minute (1.8 mile) drive up the mountain. The roads are well maintained and paved. However, there are some steeper parts that are "scary" for some people.
18. Do I need 4-wheel drive? – Only if snow or ice conditions are present. It’s basically a rule of thumb for all mountain roads in this area, that if ice or snow conditions are present, you should have 4-wheel drive or snow chains.
19. Is this cabin secluded? – This cabin sits on over half an acre. There are currently no immediate neighbors around this cabin, but that could change one day if anyone decides to build.
20. Was this area affected by the 2016 wildfires? – Yes. You may see evidence of trees and properties that were affected by the wildfires. Much of the cleanup has been done, and a lot of greenery has come back.
21. Will I hear construction noise? – It is possible that you will hear construction noise. Just as we rebuilt ours, others are doing the same.
22. What TV package / channels do you provide? – We provide the highest package that our cable provider has. This includes premium movie channels and sports channels, including HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, TMC, Starz, Starz Encore, NFL Redzone, and all the sports Networks.
23. What type of internet to you provide? – We provide unlimited cable internet with Wi-Fi.
24. Do you ever reduce the stated prices – On occasion, if upcoming unsold dates remain, we may reduce prices for those unsold dates. That will already be reflected in the pricing that you see here.
25. Are there any days where Check-in or Check-out is not permitted? - The only 2 days that we do not allow check-in or check-out is Christmas Day and Thanksgiving.