|Minimum Stay||10 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Newly renovated, this 5 star executive vacation home is an ideal choice for your Orlando vacation! This home is spacious and very well appointed with new upscale finishes and features many great amenities:
* Complimentary Wi-Fi and phone service with local and national long distance calling is provided;
* Spacious living room appointed with leather sleeper sofa, loveseat, and recliner. Large screen HDTV and digital cable provide a home theater experience;
* Dual master style bedrooms with private bathrooms are ideal for accommodating multiple families;
* Beautiful heated pool and outdoor lounge and dining area;
* Carpeted game room featuring pool and air hockey tables;
* Beautiful fully appointed eat in kitchen outfitted with stainless steel appliances;
* Formal dining room with seating for six;
* Pack and play crib and high chair are provided for you use in the home.
*All rooms are equipped with wall mounted TV's, with digital cable.
An amazing value for about the same price of a single hotel room! Book your stay today and make the smart choice for your Disney Vacation!!
The house was clean and the owner very responsive to our questions and concerns. Overall great experience. Highly recommended. We look forward to renting this property again for our next vacation.
Nice clean house with everything you need for a great vacation. Great value for the money.
First time renter, loved the place, clean, spacious, nice price. We came for Spring Training and it is just minutes from Braves park. Also made trips to Astros in Kissimmee and Tigers in Lakeland, all reasonable distances, less than an hour. Only complaint is house is right on Florida Turnpike, noticeable noise while swimming or eating outside. Still would come back to this or another in neighborhood.
Our first experience staying in a vacation rental was in this house. It was wonderful!! I would definitely stay there again. The neighborhood was quiet and safe. The house was furnished beautifully, and it is close to US 192 which has everything on it! Best of all it was reasonably priced.
Located nearly 4 miles from Disney's main entrance, Indian Creek Subdivision provides an ideal location for vacationers! Situated near the former Splendid China, this is a preferred area for short term rental in Kissimmee! Indian Creek is family oriented area and very close to many great restaurants, shopping, and grocery stores in route to Orlando's finest attractions!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
10 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|