|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
NEW upscale Condo, Three Bedrooms and 2 Baths, One King Bed, One Queen Bed and 2 Twins(can be converted to a king upon request) ... Sleeps 6
Relax on the Patio with a glass of your favorite beverage and hear the rolling waves, while the sunsets and boats cruise by. Great Condo with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, a spa rain shower in the master and a air jet tub in the hall bath. The kitchen is beautifully furnished with cherry cabinets, breakfast bar and large dining room table that seats eight. Beautiful wood floors throughtout with plush carpeted master and second bedroom.
Everything you need is furnished. Linens, all utensils, bedding, towels and dishes. Internet, Cable provided. Landline with free phone service in continental U.S. and Canada.
We do not allow pets in this unit. Exceptions will be made for service animals only.
1. Children who are minors must be supervised at all times.
2. No child who is a minor is to use the pool, exercise equipment or swim in the lake without adult supervision by a parent or legal guardian.
3. Renter(s) must stay within the pier rails and stay off of break wall rocks. Jumping/diving off the pier, dangling over the pier rails or playing on break wall is prohibited.
4. Renter(s) swim at their own risk(s) in the pool and/or lake. There is no lifeguard provided either for the pool or the lake. Do not dive into the lake or pool. Do not swim without a capable partner or parent/legal guardian and do not swim in the lake when there are white caps on the waves. Before swimming in the lake, be aware of rip currents, undertows and any warnings about dangerous levels of bacteria that may be issued.
5. No running is allowed in the building, around the pool, patio or premises.
6. Renter(s) risk eviction and forfeiture of all monies deposited if they allow any persons on the premises of Lake Erie Vista other than those occupants listed in your rental agreement.
7. Quiet hours are designated from 10 pm- 8 am within and outside of the building. Please have respect for others concerning voices, television, music and general noise during these hours.
8. The pool is open to renters from 8am- 8pm.
9. The cost of any damage done to the property and/or furnishings in both the rental unit and public areas of the building by renter(s) will be deducted from the security/damage deposit. If additional damage beyond the deposit is found, you will be responsible for paying additional damages. You are required to use the facilities, equipment, furnishings and appliances for their intended normal use.
10. Smoking within the building or a rental unit by Renter(s) is prohibited and will result in a forfeiture of renter(s) damage deposit. If smoking outside the building, you must provide your own ashtrays or other appropriate means of disposing cigarette butts. Do not throw butts on the beach, Condominium grounds or planters.
11. Pets are NOT allowed in rental units, the Condominium Building or premises. Renter(s) will forfeit their damage deposit if they allow a pet onto the grounds.
12. A dumpster for trash is provided on the east side of the parking lot. Renter(s) shall not leave trash/garbage bags or other refuse in public areas. Renter(s) may not use waste receptacles in the lobby, entrance, pool or patio for unit trash. Renter(s) must place trash inside the dumpster, not on top of the lids or the surrounding areas. After placing trash in the dumpster, renter(s) shall close the lid.
13. Before entering the pool, Renter(s) must rinse the sand off their bodies by using the hose provided on the east side of the patio. This will allow others to enjoy a clear and clean pool, as well.
14. Parking in the parking lot is limited to two vehicles per rental party; one space per vehicle. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. No bailment is created between Renter(s) and the Lake Erie Vista Condominium Associated and/or unit owners with respect to vehicles parked on the premises. Neither Lake Erie Vista Condominium Association nor the rental unit owner shall be responsible for theft of vehicle or contents, or damage to vehicles/contents.
15. The grills, beach chairs, patio chairs/table(s) and fire pits are provided for your use. (Firewood can be purchased across the street). After use, all beach furniture should be placed up by the breakers in good repair. Please clean up the area that you used.
16. The balcony rails must be kept clear of people and items. Do not sit/straddle, stand upon or jump from the rail. Do not hang towels or any other objects from the rail.
17. Hallways must be kept clear. No equipment or bikes can be stored in hallways or in the units that are being rented. Bikes can be locked on the racks provided at the entrance and east side of building. No bailment is created between the renter(s) and
Lake Erie Vista Condominium Owners Association and/or the rental unit owner(s) by placing bikes in the rack(s) provided on the premises. Neither Lake Erie Vista Condominium Owners Association nor the Owner(s) of the rental unit shall be responsible for theft or damage to bikes.
18. Basket Carts and Hand Trucks (which are convertible to flat trucks) are provided for your convenience. After use, please return the carts/hand trucks to their original place next to the elevator in the lobby so that they will be available to other renters and unit owners. Neither Lake Erie Vista Condominium Owner’s Association nor the owner(s) of the rental unit shall be responsible for injury to person and/or property (including but not limited to vehicles, boats or trailers) caused by the use of the carts/hand trucks by renter(s).
I have reviewed the rules above, will inform all of those in my rental party of these rules and agree to comply with all of the rules stated above. Failure to abide by rules may result in forfeiture of my security deposit and potential liability for additional damages. By paying through VRBO or HomeAway or others you agree and e-sign.
Signature of responsible party(ies) Date:
We absolutely love Lake Erie and want to share the gorgeous sunsets. Geneva on the Lake has small town charm with lots to do. the indoor pool is a bonus for winter visits and great for a summer swim
We love the wineries and covered bridges in the area.
This was our second year staying in these lakefront condos. This was a different unit from last year and it was equally as perfect. These condos offer everything you need to have a wonderful vacation. Every small issue we have ever had our manager, Debbie was right there to correct the problem. This year we could not get hooked to the wifi. I text her and she called me right back. There was someone there to fix it within a few minutes. We also asked for a second coffee pot for making decaf and she provided that also. You will not be disappointed to stay in these condos. We have made many happy memories and it works perfectly for our handicapped sister who is not able to walk. There is plenty of room in the master bath and plenty of room to move her around in her wheelchair.
I highly recommend this location.
I've stayed at Lake Erie Vista at least once a year for the past five years, and this is one of the nicest units I've ever stayed in! It was very clean and decorated so nicely. It has one of the largest balconies in the building and we really appreciated being able to dine outside at the full-size table. Debbie is a dream to work with! She got us the building codes early and even returned my security deposit to me on the day we left. She was also kind enough to mail me an item that I had left behind. I can't say enough nice things about this condo and its manager! Debbie, we're looking forward to coming back very soon. Thanks again for helping to make our trip so nice!
We took our annual girls' trip and stayed in Unit 206. I have to say that the warm welcome started way before we got there! Debbie e-mailed and called me to be sure that all of my questions were answered to my satisfaction. She was also very timely in her responses to me. The unit is beautiful. The view is stunning and the accommodations were great! I would return there again! Lake Erie Vista overall was wonderful. The facility was clean and well-equipped..even on the beach! We loved the fire pit on the sand..Overall very satisfied with this rental!
The property was great. We all had a wonderful time. Condo was very spacious and up to date. Beautiful view of the lake. Some of us enjoyed the pool. Debbie was very helpful with any questions I had. Make sure you try the wine burger at Old Mill Winery. Can't wait to come back.
What a nice little getaway! The place was very comfortable and clean, and what a beautiful view. Had a very enjoyable time with friends enjoying the local wineries. We will definitely visit again!
We were there for a mid-winter swim meet at the nearby Spire Institute. We had a large family group traveling, and this was a great alternative to multiple motel rooms. The Condo is very comfortable and well appointed. The view of the lake is fantastic, and the ice broke up while we were there, which was a spectacle. The Kitchen works well and is fairly well equipped. The beds and bedrooms were comfortable. It was the perfect place for us. It did not feel crowded at all with 6 adults. I can imagine it is fantastic in-season!
One hour east of Cleveland or one hour west of Erie, Pa.
One mile from the Geneva on the Lake strip and two miles from the Geneva State Park Marina.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
May 18 2016 - Sep 15 2016
3 night minimum stay
Sep 16 2016 - May 15 2017
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$350|
*******SPECIAL WINTER WEEKLY RATES*******CALL FOR DETAILS!!!!!!
High season and holiday weekend rates are $350 per night plus 8% bed tax....... $500 SECURITY DEPOSIT. *****CANCELLATION POLICY----Any cancellation done within 30 days or less of arrival date will receive only the security deposit minus the $12.50 (2.5%) charged by Vrbo/HomeAway for processing. minimum 3 day holiday rental. SECURITY DEPOSIT DURING LOW SEASON ONLY $300