Private, Romantic Loft for two guests with Fantastic Wimberley Valley views, King memory foam bed, 55 inch TV with Direct TV / NFL package and surround sound, 2 Private unique decks and a large Private yard with seasonally covered lounging area and seasonal fire pit. Over sized walk in slate shower with full bench seating! Euro style kitchen with convection microwave oven and induction plate cooking. This is on a second story with stairs to the Loft and very, very private and detached from the main home. We are close to downtown shopping, Market Days, Jacob's Well, the Blue Hole and restaurants. Completely furnished, includes all; free WiFi (fast), charging station, Bluetooth speaker, sleep machine and fresh sheets, towels for the duration of your stay. Dedicated free parking space is included! Great for bird watching! Laminated identifier, binoculars and treats in our feeders to attract birds and feed area for deer!
Complimentary bottle of Wine for guests over 21
Check In 2pm
Check Out 11am
We do accept single nights! Please 3 night minimum on holidays (but if it is not booked and it is close, ask for one or two if you need to!)
Two Guests only, no infants/toddlers or 3rd persons at all
No pets (we are dander free due to allergies for the owner)
We are not ADA compliant and located on a 2nd story
Long Term for a single guest or quiet couple with is available now. Dedicated free parking space is included! ~ Fresh sheets are changed out weekly along with towels and robes! Please take note of the Euro kitchen before inquiring. A laundry room is available for use once a week for monthly stays. 1st, Last & Deposit required. Long Term is not available for instant booking. If you are interested in a monthly booking we will send you a customized rate.
1. Please be considerate about noise from 10pm to 7am. We are a neighborhood and noise is strictly enforced.
2. There is a One (1) car policy and no Harley Motorcycles/loud pipes due to noise.
3. There is no smoking/Vape at all inside the Nest. Smoking is allowed outside ONLY. $200 fine if guests are found to be smoking indoors. There is a specific "butt" ashtray for use, no "butts" are to be on the grounds at all. We have a lot of deer and other animals here who don't need the habit!
4. The property is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Housekeeping: While linens and bath towels are included in the home, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Please do not remove towels or linens from the home. Beach towel are in the armoire for outside. Weekly stays: linen change day 4, Monthly stays: linen change weekly with light housekeeping.
6. Check out is firm at 11 am unless prior arrangements are made. If check out is past 11 am without prior arrangements there is a $20 fee (in hourly increments) from your deposit as we have to have two people turn the Nest around for our next guest. If we do not have a guest the day you check out we are happy to allow late check outs for Free! Please, ask ahead of time!
7. If you are under the legal drinking age, alcohol is not permitted. This is the law and you will be asked to leave. No one under the age of 21 without an adult and must 12 or older.
8. Fire Pit - Only use the fire starters provided. Do not use lighter fluid under any circumstances. Never leave a fire unattended. If you are leaving and the fire is still going, Notify Us! Do not move the fire pit, it is where it is for safety reasons and for your maximum enjoyment. Note: Fire Pit is Seasonal Winter only and removed when Spring winds pick up.
9. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
10. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
Popular Destinations from The Nest:
Blue Hole Regional Park - 5 minutes (2 mi)
Jacob's Well - 5 minutes (3 mi)
Wimberley Town Square & Pioneer Town - 4 minutes (1.5 mi)
Driftwood, Texas - 16 minutes (12 mi)
Dripping Springs, Texas - 17 minutes (14 mi)
San Marcos, Texas - 22 minutes (15 mi)
New Braunfels, Texas -- 40 minutes (25 miles)
Guadalupe River Tubing - 22 minutes (16 miles)
Canyon Lake - 27 minutes (~20 miles)
Hamilton Pool Preserve - 35 minutes (28 mi)
Schlitterbahn Waterpark - 38 minutes (24 mi)
Austin, Texas - 45 minutes (38 mi)
San Antonio, Texas - 1 hour (62 mi)