About the property
- House2500 sq. ft.
- Half Baths1
- Minimum StayNone
This is a large modern home in an upscale neighborhood, 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, large backyard, patio. (2,500 sq. ft approx.) . It sits regally on a quarter acre, overlooking the quiet court and beautiful gardens. Inside you will find the perfect harmony of a charming history married together with modern amenities. Among it's many notable qualities are 4 bedrooms, top-of-the-line appliances, large family room with fireplace and sun room.
•Large beautiful back yard
Located in Carmichael CA / Sacramento. Just minutes away from the Sacramento and American River, golf courses and downtown.
Check in is anytime after 3PM
Check out by 11AM
Self check-in with smart lock and keypad
Please read carefully. Do let me know if you have any questions or concerns about anything and I'd be glad to help.
1. Noise Level: There should be NO loud music or loud noise. It's a quiet neighborhood so please respect the neighbors. Quiet hours: 10pm to 8am.
2. Parking – Vehicles are to be parked in the driveway. Please follow all speed and parking laws when arriving at the property.
3. Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle, located at the side of the house.
4. Smoking: is NOT allowed indoors. Smoking is only allowed outside in the backyard. Please do not litter.
5. Occupancy limit: People other than those in the Guest party, set forth above listed as part of the reservation may not stay in the property, which is the limit of Guests. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are NOT allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to above.
6. QUIET get-togethers and QUIET family parties are welcome. NO loud parties are allowed.
7. There is an extreme drought in California. Please be mindful of water consumption.
8. No use of illegal drugs or parties or events permitted at the house.
9. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
10. Pets are allowed with prior notice/permission.
11. No shoes in the house.
Please be respectful of my neighbors; don’t park in front of their driveways and please drive slowly in the court. If you need more parking please advise in advance and I will make arrangements in another close location.
Please note that Homeaway/VRBO will give you the choice of a $59 property damage protection insurance OR to increase your security deposit by $1500. However, we require that the property damage protection insurance be purchased in order to book our house. So please choose the fee. Thank you.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 21, 2018
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
-very attractive facade
-backyard & patio is great to use when the weather is nice
-entertainment room & kitchen are very nice, & I loved the pinball coffee table
-lots of bedroom
-because of a late check-out due to prior guests' reservation, he let me stay until the evening on my day of checkout
-stains & mold all throughout the carpeting in living room, dining room & "indoor back patio"
-indoor back patio reeks of cigarette stains
-master bedroom's closet was unusable because it had the owner's clothes (did not look laundered)
-we couldn't check in until 6pm
-owner says driveway parking only, but the bottom of the car WILL scrape the concrete driveway when you try to pull in
-WORST OF ALL: even though I paid the mandatory $59 insurance fee that covers up to $1500 in damages, HE TRIED TO FILE A DAMAGE CLAIM OF RUINED CARPETING (stains & mold as stated above) OF $1415.70 & COMMIT INSURANCE FRAUD. I'm sorry but mold doesn't show up after a 24hr stay.
I'm sorry but this stay has definitely motivated me to go back to booking hotels for a while.
False / Inaccurate information provided by the guest.
The guest stayed at our beautiful house and unfortunately did not respect our house and the house rules. The guest and her friends walked inside the house with dirty / muddy shoes and left stains all over the carpet, as stated in her review we did file an insurance claim and that is when we received her false/ retaliatory feedback.
Our house is beautiful, clean and has none of the issues stated in her comment. We invite you to stay with us.
Great place to stay host was very nice and easy to get a hold of. Would stay here again!