Ever dream about taking your retirement savings out of those boring 401k investments and put it into something more fun, like a vacation home? Well, we actually did it. Welcome to our 401(k)ation home – The 401(k)ation Lodge! We’re now investing in what’s most important: making lifelong memories for our family, friends, and guests.
The 401(k)ation Lodge is brand new and opening in November, 2016. It’s a 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom lodge nestled under towering pine trees on all sides backing up to a thick wooded area. Located in the beautiful new Pine Hill development, The 401(k)ation Lodge is just 5 minutes from the restaurants of Hochatown and the entrance to Broken Bow Lake with its world-class clear water, fantastic boating, and amazing fishing.
While at The 401(k)ation Lodge, sit by the beautiful outdoor fireplace on the back deck and watch for the tame deer to walk up and be petted. Or, let the kids have fun on the playset while the grownups play horseshoes. The kids will have fun inside playing air hockey, foosball, and video games in the loft and everyone will enjoy smores and toasted marshmallows at the fire pit when the sun goes down. And, when the long, fun day is done, relax in the soothing hot tub. In the morning, walk down to the neighborhood pond for a little fishing before breakfast and another fantastic day in extraordinary Broken Bow.
Features of The 401(k)ation Lodge include:
– Sleeps 10 – 12 (12 including sleeper sofa)
– 3 bedrooms each with king bed and TV
– 3 full bathrooms
– Loft bedroom/gameroom that sleeps 4 with air hockey, foosball, TV, video games, and outdoor balcony with table and chairs
– Family room with gas log fireplace, wine bar, and TV
– Outdoor wood-burning fireplace and seating area
– Outdoor gas grill and eating area
– Outdoor features include fire pit, children’s playset and horseshoes
– 5 person hot tub, heated and ready to use
– Full kitchen with oven, stove, microwave, refrigerator with icemaker, and dishwasher
– Kitchen island and table seating for 10
– Full size washer and dryer
– 1.5 acre wooded lot
– Neighborhood pond accessible for fishing