|Space||6,000 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
The property is located only 10 minutes away from the heart of Downtown Austin and 5 minutes away from The Arboretum as well as The Domain - the best shopping in Austin. For golf, ACC is 4 minutes away and Barton Creek is 10 minutes away. You can see ACC golf course from every floor in the house. For boating, there is an access ramp to Lake Austin 2 minutes away at Pennybacker Bridge. You can see it from the top floor of the house. Lake Travis is 15 minutes away. Bull Creek is just below the house - a great place for the kids on a hot day! The Bull Creek Greenbelt runs along the creek providing miles of the best hiking in Austin.
• As you view the home, don’t miss the 270 degree panoramic views seen from almost every room. Fireworks displays during holidays, rainstorms and spectacular sunsets are show-stopping. Three wrap-around decks, one 2000sq ft deck & three covered decks provide wonderful seating and flow for entertaining. The two-story entry with grand staircase, the warmth of the wood and the buff wall colorings are quite impressive and most welcoming.
• This 6000sq ft Spanish Colonial mansion features 8 bedrooms, five full & two half baths, 3 kitchens, and 3 living rooms on a private acre lot. There are 6 Kings, 2 Queens, and 9 Twins in the house (17 total beds) plus 2 baby cribs, strollers, kids toys, and car seats available if needed! The master kitchen features granite counters and state-of-the-art appliances. There is also a sitting room with views and a bar/entertainment room giving access to the exterior ten person outdoor jacuzzi. The top level consists of the Master bedroom, another bedroom, and the children's playroom or 7th bedroom. The children's playroom comes furnished w tons of toys and sleeping options for newborns up. There is also a crib and changing table in the second bedroom next to the playroom. There is also a stroller in the garage.
• Two separate apartments are downstairs off either side of the 7-car garage each with a bedroom, full bathroom and kitchen. There is a six person poker table w chips in the living room on the larger of the two apartments.
• The layout of the home is grand, flowing and conducive to socializing.
• The garage area, with dual motorized doors, is an incredibly flexible space which can be used for parking cars, abundant storage, workout space or crafts.
All this and only a 10 minute drive to downtown Austin door-to-door.
** For residential purposes only **
This property is so close to downtown and next to the best golfing and shopping in Austin. The views are jaw dropping and the location is peaceful. You'll see deer and rabbits around just at dusk/dawn daily.
Top of North Cat Mountain and some of the most breath taking views in Texas. It the 1980's this house was the highest elevated (900 ft above sea level) in all of Austin. It only takes 10 minutes to get to downtown Austin. Easy.
Me and my friends had a wonder time. Ryan, the host was very helpful and responsive.
I only took a star off because some of the furniture was broken (only noticeable once the furniture was moved.)
If I have a large group staying in Austin again, I will definitely consider starting again.
First of all, Ryan was a fantastic host. We didn’t have many questions but when we did he always answered immediately. My family and I had a wonderful vacation at his beautiful home. It was a quick ten minute ride to downtown Austin but we actually enjoyed The Arboretum and The Domain even more than downtown. Top Golf is less than ten minutes away. Bull Creek is just below the house and a great park for kids to play. We loved the home, the views, and the amenities were exactly as advertised. It was hard to get them to leave the amazing property! The home was immaculate and everything was clean, in order, and was easy to find. I will be sure to tell my friends and recommend this stunning vacation rental. My family and I will be coming back again soon. Thanks again Ryan!
We had an absolutely amazing time! My favorite part was definitely the wrap around patio off of the master bedroom. A close second was the kitchen and gas grill. I had packed of box of kitchen essentials, but we didn't even have to take it out of the car. The kitchen was fully stocked with high quality pans and utensils. The kids got a kick out of the Jacuzzi. The beds were comfortable and the decor downstairs is very warm and inviting. We couldn't have asked for a better place to vacation and we will definitely be returning in the future!
The house was bigger than advertised, with great views in a quiet neighborhood. I was traveling with a large group of family members, and Ryan couldn't have been nicer or more attentive. This booking is highly recommended!
I chose this house because I wanted a space large enough to accommodate my entire family, while also being close to downtown Austin. I was not disappointed! The house is awesome. High ceilings, great furnishings, Jacuzzi, ping pong, etc. It really feels like a home away from home. The kids way more space to play than they do at our house. The adults really enjoyed the absurd views and multiple lounge / entertaining areas. Ryan was super easy to work with and made the whole stay smooth and inviting. I really can't think of a single thing wrong with our stay or this house. In fact, this was definitely the best VRBO experience I've ever had. 10/10!
Every year I rent a different house to spend holidays with my family.
The positive thing about this house is that it is quite spacious.
The negative was:
- On arrival we noticed very little cleaning in the house (the towels had hair, the sheets were not clean, they had stains)
- the house was messy (in the kitchen the utensils were messy and it was difficult to find something to cook with. The stove did not work properly).
- We struggled with the heating because it was turned off and several members of the family were cold at night ...
- The house has rooms for 18 people to sleep in but the kitchen and dining rooms have no where near enough space for all. 8 people can sit down to eat at most in either room.
The worst part of the experience was when, in the middle of breakfast, several strangers just walked into the house, they didn't ring the doorbell or knock, they just barged in to "fix the air conditioning". This was a total violation of our privacy. These repairs should have been made before our arrival.
A positive thing was that Ryan Nacol (the person in charge of the house) was very friendly.
Boating on Lake Austin: An added bonus is the dock at Pennybacker bridge is only 3minutes away (.5 miles) from the house. You can pick everyone up at the bridge docking station (there is parking there too).
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
April - May 2017
Apr 1 2017 - May 24 2017
2 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Cleaning Fee||$375 + Tax|
|Property Damage Protection||$99|
*** All major holidays/events are $1795 per night for the week the holiday/event falls under***