|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
***For residential use only***
The property is located only 10 minutes away from the heart of Downtown Austin and 5 minutes away from The Arboretum as well as The Domain - the best shopping in Austin. For golf, ACC is 4 minutes away and Barton Creek is 10 minutes away. You can see ACC golf course from every floor in the house. For boating, there is an access ramp to Lake Austin 2 minutes away at Pennybacker Bridge. You can see it from the top floor of the house. Lake Travis is 15 minutes away. Bull Creek is just below the house - a great place for the kids on a hot day! The Bull Creek Greenbelt runs along the creek providing miles of the best hiking in Austin.
• As you view the home, don’t miss the 270 degree panoramic views seen from almost every room. Fireworks displays during holidays, rainstorms and spectacular sunsets are show-stopping. Three wrap-around decks, one 2000sq ft deck & three covered decks provide wonderful seating and flow for entertaining. The two-story entry with grand staircase, the warmth of the wood and the buff wall colorings are quite impressive and most welcoming.
• This 6000sq ft Spanish Colonial mansion features 8 bedrooms, five full & two half baths, 3 kitchens, and 3 living rooms on a private acre lot. There are 6 Kings, 2 Queens, and 9 Twins in the house (17 total beds) plus 1 baby crib. The master kitchen features granite counters and state-of-the-art appliances. There is also a sitting room with views and a bar/entertainment room giving access to the exterior ten person outdoor jacuzzi. The top level consists of the Master bedroom, another bedroom, and the children's playroom or 7th bedroom. The children's playroom comes furnished w tons of toys and sleeping options for newborns up. There is also a crib and changing table in the second bedroom next to the playroom. There is also a stroller in the garage.
• Two separate apartments are downstairs off either side of the 7-car garage each with a bedroom, full bathroom and kitchen. There is a six person poker table w chips in the living room on the larger of the two apartments.
• The layout of the home is grand, flowing and conducive to socializing.
• The garage area, with dual motorized doors, is an incredibly flexible space which can be used for parking cars, abundant storage, workout space or crafts.
All this and only a 10 minute drive to downtown Austin door-to-door.
** For residential purposes only **
This property is so close to downtown and next to the best golfing and shopping in Austin. The views are jaw dropping and the location is peaceful. You'll see deer and rabbits around just at dusk/dawn daily.
Top of North Cat Mountain and some of the most breath taking views in Texas. It the 1980's this house was the highest elevated (900 ft above sea level) in all of Austin. It only takes 10 minutes to get to downtown Austin. Easy.
Incredible views!! Lots of rooms and beds, plenty of space for people if they want to get away. Two apartments on the bottom next to the garage makes it great for multi families.
I recently stayed here for a family vacation and was blown away by the house and the spectacular views. My family and I had such an enjoyable stay here and it all started with Ryan being such a great host. The proximity of the house to restaurants and shopping was great. But we definitely made sure to enjoy all the house had to offer....from playing ping pong to taking in sunsets on the balconies.
We will certainly be contacting Ryan again for a future visit.
Ryan was excellent to work with and replied promptly to any questions that came up. The house is exactly as advertised with one exception - the two downstairs apartments have been upgraded/remodeled and look fantastic. Ryan you should update your images for the two apartments .. it looks fantastic!
Wait until you walk in the front door and look out over literally ALL of West Austin (the birds eye view). The house feels like its floating in the clouds and the views are jaw dropping. Sunsets spectacular! You can see Lake Austin and Austin Country Club golf course from the numerous balconies. The grocery store and liquor store are 3 minutes away. The drive to downtown was about 10 minutes as advertised but really if you're with your family the dining options within a 3 minute drive are excellent. The beds are 5 star. The kitchen has everything you need for a big bbq. Loved the grille overlooking Bull Creek just below the house. Kids had a blast at Bull Creek playing in the water and walking the Greenbelt which is just below the property. From a hosting perspective, Ryan was quick to respond to questions and gave us some excellent dinner recommendations.
I highly recommend this house. There is a reason it has so many 5 star reviews. Add this one to the list. Best rental we've stayed in.
This was an amazing stay for me! Ryan was so understanding and did everything possible for us to have the most incredible experience!
Ryan is simply one of the best hosts to work with. He replies to messages very quickly, has a positive and easy going interaction while remaining very professional. He honors returning customers and worked with our group very well. This house is very large, lots of rooms/beds, outstanding view and lots of amenities. We always enjoy cooking at the house in the huge kitchen and on the outdoor grill overlooking the hills. The neighborhood is upscale and quiet. Very close to stores and restaurants and not far from main highways. We've stayed here twice and have enjoyed it both times. Highly recommend this house, and Ryan as host!
Boating on Lake Austin: An added bonus is the dock at Pennybacker bridge is only 3minutes away (.5 miles) from the house. You can pick everyone up at the bridge docking station (there is parking there too).
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Aug 1 2016 - Sep 28 2016
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Cleaning Fee||$375 + Tax|
|Property Damage Protection||$99|
* Private Chef service (http://www.dashcatersaustin.com)
*** All major holidays/events are $1895 per night for the week the holiday/event falls under***