|Minimum Stay||1 - 3 nights|
***For residential use only***
The property is located only 10 minutes away from the heart of Downtown Austin and 5 minutes away from The Arboretum as well as The Domain - the best shopping in Austin. For golf, ACC is 4 minutes away and Barton Creek is 10 minutes away. You can see ACC golf course from every floor in the house. For boating, there is an access ramp to Lake Austin 2 minutes away at Pennybacker Bridge. You can see it from the top floor of the house. Lake Travis is 15 minutes away. Bull Creek is just below the house - a great place for the kids on a hot day! The Bull Creek Greenbelt runs along the creek providing miles of the best hiking in Austin.
• As you view the home, don’t miss the 270 degree panoramic views seen from almost every room. Fireworks displays during holidays, rainstorms and spectacular sunsets are show-stopping. Three wrap-around decks, one 2000sq ft deck & three covered decks provide wonderful seating and flow for entertaining. The two-story entry with grand staircase, the warmth of the wood and the buff wall colorings are quite impressive and most welcoming.
• This 6000sq ft Spanish Colonial mansion features 8 bedrooms, five full & two half baths, 3 kitchens, and 3 living rooms on a private acre lot. There are 6 Kings, 2 Queens, and 9 Twins in the house (17 total beds) plus 1 baby crib. The master kitchen features granite counters and state-of-the-art appliances. There is also a sitting room with views and a bar/entertainment room giving access to the exterior ten person outdoor jacuzzi. The top level consists of the Master bedroom, another bedroom, and the children's playroom or 7th bedroom. The children's playroom comes furnished w tons of toys and sleeping options for newborns up. There is also a crib and changing table in the second bedroom next to the playroom. There is also a stroller in the garage.
• Two separate apartments are downstairs off either side of the 7-car garage each with a bedroom, full bathroom and kitchen. There is a six person poker table w chips in the living room on the larger of the two apartments.
• The layout of the home is grand, flowing and conducive to socializing.
• The garage area, with dual motorized doors, is an incredibly flexible space which can be used for parking cars, abundant storage, workout space or crafts.
All this and only a 10 minute drive to downtown Austin door-to-door.
** For residential purposes only **
This property is so close to downtown and next to the best golfing and shopping in Austin. The views are jaw dropping and the location is peaceful. You'll see deer and rabbits around just at dusk/dawn daily.
Top of North Cat Mountain and some of the most breath taking views in Texas. It the 1980's this house was the highest elevated (900 ft above sea level) in all of Austin. It only takes 10 minutes to get to downtown Austin. Easy.
This house is amazing. It is beautiful and huge. The views - as so many other people have said - are absolutely incredible! We slept our close friends of 20 adults (8 couples and 2 singles) pretty comfortably, and Ryan was very responsive in his communication. The location is close enough to both downtown and the Domain to get to easily if there isn't traffic. Overall it was a great weekend and a great experience.
A couple of things though that I want to note. If you are sleeping a big group of adults with several couples, you should know that couples will have to share rooms and/or sleep in bunk beds. You should also know that parties are definitely prohibited. This is not a place where you should expect it to be ok to have alot of people over. We realized this a little late in the game and had to change some of our plans accordingly. Obviously we were planning to have lots of people in and out as we had several people in Austin from all over the country for our wedding.
Other than the two notes above, which were very specific to our purpose for staying in Austin, this is great house and anyone who stays there will definitely enjoy it!!
There's not much more to say than what hasn't already been said before. The house is great and the views are even better. Plenty of towels and beds for the group. We had a blast playing on the ping pong table and enjoying the area around. It's great coming home from a round of golf in this Texas heat and relaxing in the jacuzzi while watching the sunset!
Ryan was great with a very helpful email at the start and we knew he would be able to help us if we needed anything (thankfully we did not!). We highly recommend this place especially for large groups!
Incredible views!! Lots of rooms and beds, plenty of space for people if they want to get away. Two apartments on the bottom next to the garage makes it great for multi families.
I recently stayed here for a family vacation and was blown away by the house and the spectacular views. My family and I had such an enjoyable stay here and it all started with Ryan being such a great host. The proximity of the house to restaurants and shopping was great. But we definitely made sure to enjoy all the house had to offer....from playing ping pong to taking in sunsets on the balconies.
We will certainly be contacting Ryan again for a future visit.
Ryan was excellent to work with and replied promptly to any questions that came up. The house is exactly as advertised with one exception - the two downstairs apartments have been upgraded/remodeled and look fantastic. Ryan you should update your images for the two apartments .. it looks fantastic!
Wait until you walk in the front door and look out over literally ALL of West Austin (the birds eye view). The house feels like its floating in the clouds and the views are jaw dropping. Sunsets spectacular! You can see Lake Austin and Austin Country Club golf course from the numerous balconies. The grocery store and liquor store are 3 minutes away. The drive to downtown was about 10 minutes as advertised but really if you're with your family the dining options within a 3 minute drive are excellent. The beds are 5 star. The kitchen has everything you need for a big bbq. Loved the grille overlooking Bull Creek just below the house. Kids had a blast at Bull Creek playing in the water and walking the Greenbelt which is just below the property. From a hosting perspective, Ryan was quick to respond to questions and gave us some excellent dinner recommendations.
I highly recommend this house. There is a reason it has so many 5 star reviews. Add this one to the list. Best rental we've stayed in.
Boating on Lake Austin: An added bonus is the dock at Pennybacker bridge is only 3minutes away (.5 miles) from the house. You can pick everyone up at the bridge docking station (there is parking there too).
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Nov 1 2016 - Dec 18 2016
1 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Cleaning Fee||$375 + Tax|
|Property Damage Protection||$99|
*** All major holidays/events are $1795 per night for the week the holiday/event falls under***