Bedrooms 2, Bathrooms 2, Sleeps 6
About Stay Alfred
Stay Alfred was founded based on the idea of offering innovative, reliable, and consistent short-term vacation rentals at a price that's affordable, while making booking, checking-in, and checking-out quick, easy, and stress-free. Booking the perfect stay shouldn't feel like taking a shot in the dark. At Stay Alfred, we know that guests prefer accommodations that are straight-forward and stress-free.
Why Stay Alfred chose Central Business District
A historic renovation of the 19th Century Factors Row and Thiberge buildings in the 400 block of Carondelet Street and the 800 block of Perdido Street will revitalize a row of buildings that has been vacant since Hurricane Katrina. The project, which is partially funded by federal and state historic tax credits, will result in 49 vacation rental units and ground-floor retail space. The historic architectural features of the Italiante-style façades will remain intact. All of the second, third and fourth floors of the building and a portion of the bottom floor will be renovated into one and two bedroom vacation rental units. Two fifth-floor penthouse units with three bedrooms each will also be included. 10,000 square feet on the bottom floor of the building will house various retail tenants, in units fronting Carondelet Street and Perdido Street.
What makes this Condo unique
Location, location, location!
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Clean, comfortable, and close.
Perfect spot for urban hiking and exploring of NOLA. Thx we will e back.
Clean, modern, and close to everything. Stay Alfred is always on point with their properties.
Great apartment and get location!
My friends and I stayed here for my bachelorette weekend and we loved it! Beautiful, spacious apartment in a secure, controlled access building (need a code to enter the building at all times) so we felt very safe there. The location was ideal because we could walk to French Quarter without having to stay right in the heart of all the chaos. Front desk guys, Q and Isaiah, were super cool and helpful. The check-in/check-out process was so easy. The apartment was very modern with brick walls, new finishes and stainless steal appliances. Overall, it was the perfect weekend and I would definitely use Stay Alfred again the future!
We loved Factors Row and will recommend to others.
Dirty, dirty, dirty - Needs a good cleaning
Stayed at property for 12 nights for both weekends of Jazzfest 2019.
- Great location
- Large 2 bedroom apartment w/ 2 bathrooms
- Layout nice
- Close to grocery store
- Carpets in the public hallway is very filthy
- Need better lockbox system for key. Very hard to see the numbers and difficult to open
- Very noisy - trolley goes by every 20-30 minutes, right outside master bedroom window
- Blinds do not shut out outside lights that are on at night and directed at the building
- Dirty floors in apartment; had to wear shoes or feet would turn black
- Freezer & ice from ice maker smelled like bad spoiled fish bait. We opted to buy ice at the store
- King bed very noisy. Loud creaking anytime there was any movement
- No fitted bottom sheet on king bed
- Queen bed was broken. Maintenance switched the frame and then OK. This seems to be a problem at the property. Our neighbors had to get their frame replaced too
- Furniture looks nice but is cheap. Couch & seats very uncomfortable
- Toilet seats are loose and not designed for the toilets that they are on
- Broken towel holder in guest bathroom
- Broken scissors
- No wine opener
A Wonderful Experience
This was our first experience with Stay Alfred. It will not be our last! The location was great, the apartment was just what we needed; plenty of room, very clean and nicely furnished. The common areas were beautiful.