Come escape to this serene 2-bedroom, 1-bath - with accommodations for 6 - Pine River vacation rental cabin for your next lakefront retreat, complete with fire pit and amazing views. Settled on a smaller lake with no traffic in a very quiet, private location, this cabin is perfect for families or groups looking to truly get away! Its close proximity to many of the area’s fantastic attractions means your stay will inevitably be both relaxing and adventurous.
All the amenities required to feel as relaxed as possible during your stay are here, including baseboard heat, complimentary wireless internet access, in-unit laundry machines and a nice full kitchen, equipped with all the essential cooking appliances.
A total of 3 televisions with DirecTV service are supplied as well for your entertainment, found in the main living room and each bedroom.
Everyone in your group will adore this home’s incredible lakefront location, complete with sensational views! The terrain directly across from the cabin is entirely state land, therefore all you can see are dense trees and abundant wildlife. Majestic bald eagles are spotted almost daily at this property over the lake, along with deer coming down to the shore for a drink!
Additionally, there are 2 paddle boats and 3 kayaks available on-site for traveler use!
The cabin’s fire pit offers another perfect outdoor spot - situated close to the lake.
From this splendid cabin, you’ll be within close proximity of many other fantastic fishing lakes, 4-wheeling and snowmobiling trails, outdoor recreational activities, and a variety of quaint local small bars, should you desire a casual evening out.
Drive just 20 minutes from the property to access several cities that offer all the vital services and conveniences, from grocery stores and shopping centres to a wide range of restaurants and eateries.
The cabin also sits within 20 minutes of the Paul Bunyan bike trail, which is 120 miles long and runs from Brainerd all the way up to Bemidji.
This property is only 30 miles from Northern Lights Casino in Walker, Minnesota, approximately 55 miles away from Paul Bunyan Land in Brainerd, and about 40 miles from the extended Baxter/Brainerd region, hosting numerous fun attractions such as shopping, dining, and the Brainerd International Raceway.
For an unforgettable day trip, venture to the picturesque Headwaters of the Mississippi River within Itasca State Park, Minnesota’s oldest State Park.
Whether this is your first jaunt to the ‘Land of 10,000 Lakes’ or the continuation of an annual tradition, this remarkable lakefront Pine River vacation rental cabin will not disappoint!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wireless internet access, in-unit washer/dryer, baseboard heating, 3 TVs with DirecTV service, fire pit close to the lake, 2 paddle boats and 3 kayaks for guest enjoyment
- Prime lakefront location! Nestled on a peaceful, very quiet and private lake sans traffic with great fishing for northern pikes, sunfish and crappies
- Observe perfect lake views with amazing sunsets, in addition to stunning views across the lake of natural state land with bountiful trees and wildlife
- Close proximity to many excellent fishing lakes, 4-wheeling and snowmobiling trails, restaurants, shopping, small local bars, the Paul Bunyan bike trail, and more
- Easy access to Paul Bunyan Land in Brainerd, Northern Lights Casino in Walker, Headwaters of the Mississippi River in Itasca State Park, and copious other major attractions!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- A Double-sized Pullout Couch in the Living Room can accommodate 2 extra guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Additional fees and taxes may apply