About the property
- Villa1291 sq. ft.
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay0 - 5 nights
Luxury villa, 120sqm. each with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and private pool.
Elounda Maris Villas comprises newly built luxury villa, 120sqm, with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a wellness room and private pool with hydro massage. The elegance of the spacious and stylishly furnished villa together with the warm and welcoming atmosphere create the feeling of perfect, refined luxury. The villa displays an individual style and décor to guarantee a truly unforgettable stay.
The villa is surrounded by a rock and herb garden with local trees, plants and herbs. It enjoys a protruding position in the bay of Elounda with close proximity to the beach and the fisher village of Plaka.
Mr. Kostas Maris
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- english, greek
- Calendar last updated:
- Dec 12, 2016
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
Elounda Maris Villas are situated along the north coast of central Crete and hold a protected position in the Bay of Elounda. It is only a little stroll to fishing village Plaka with its white pebble beach, from where you can take a boat to the islet Spinalonga. Also the luxurious resort of Elounda is not far away. Here you can find fashionable boutiques and typical Cretan handicraft shops alongside traditional fish taverns and exclusive restaurants. The villas are within easy reach of interesting sight seeing attractions, whereas the cosmopolitan harbour town of Agios Nikolaos is a 20 minutes’ drive away.
Additional information about rental rates
Reservations Credit card guarantee is required to secure your reservation.The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival. A deposit of 30% of the total cost of your stay to be paid via: * Your credit card. * Deposit to our bank account (upon mutual agreement). The remaining 70% of the total cost of your stay is to be paid 30 days prior to arrival.