|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Our 12 floor petite penthouse is located in San Antonio de Pereira Rionegro. Free Wi-Fi access and private parking. 2 bedrooms and each room will provide you with a cable TV, bed linen and a private bathroom with a shower. Our large balcony offers Stunning dream like views of the surrounding mountains and local farm's vegetation.
Close to all the action restaurants and night live you have the best of both world including a relaxing place to stay just 30 minutes drive from the international airport Jose Maria Cordoba. as a mater of fact you can see the airport from our open terrace 360 city view fitness center. San Antonio's Cultural Park IS located 500 meters from your stay and also San Nicolas shopping center is 10 minutes away by car, You will find a variety of restaurants and stores within 20 meters.
House Rules: This is a brand new property. only to be used for legal purposes.
No loud parties that will disturb the peace and the quiet enjoyment of other tenants.
There will be a $ 15 cleaning fee at check out.
The apartment will be inventoried before and after each vacate.
Please report any items broken during your stay.
EACH GUEST MUST FOLLOW THE CONDUCT CODE.
Under the 1336 Act from 2009 in order to counteract the sexual exploitation of children and adolescents in
travel and tourism, tourist service providers will adopt a conduct code that will be observed by their legal
representatives, directors, managers, employees and contractors and guest related to tourism services, in order to give effect to the obligations referred to in Articles 16 and 17 of the 679 law of 2001, as well as to prevent the
conducts described in Article 19 from the same Act and also to incorporate the following minimum control
1. Refrain from offering children and adolescent sexual exploitation plans on promotional touristic programs
and touristic plans on purpose or surreptitiously.
2. Refrain from giving information to tourists, directly or through third parties about places where children
and adolescent commercial exploitation is practiced or coordinated.
3. Refrain from leading tourists directly or through third parties, to business or places where children and
adolescent sexual exploitation is practiced, also to lead children and adolescents to the places where
tourists are staying, even if they are located in offshore boats, with commercial sexual exploitation
4. Refrain from providing touristic plans vehicles for children and adolescent exploitation or sexual abuse.
5. Prevent children and adolescent entrance to hotels or places of lodging and accommodation, bars,
shops and other similar establishments where tourist services are provided with sexual exploitation and
6. Take measures aiming to prevent personnel related to the company from offering touristic services that
allows sexual activity with children and adolescent.
7. Report to the Ministry of Commerce, industry and tourism and other relevant authorities, any fact coming
to acknowledge by any means as well as the existence of places related to children and adolescent sexual
exploitation and ensure channels for the relevant complain to the competent authorities within the company.
8. Design and divulge within the company and goods and services suppliers a policy that establishes
measures in order to prevent and thwart any form of children and adolescent sexual exploitation in travel
10. Inform clients and users about Colombian legal consequences on Children and adolescent exploitation
The above is to serve as you legal information.