|Minimum Stay||2 - 5 nights|
New construction 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 1 car garage cabin at Okoboji's newest and most popular lakeside destination, Bridges Bay.
Don't pay up to $700+ a night for a hotel room in the summer (yes those are real rates at the resort!). Avoid the noise of busy hotel and condo hallways and commotion of other guests with a comfortable stay in a single family 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with a private driveway, garage and backyard all to yourself. Not to mention a washer/dryer and a patio equipped with a fire pit, table and chairs and 4 burner gas grill.
Enjoy all the comforts of home - brand new appliances including dishwasher and washer/dryer, two large flat screen TVs with DirecTV cable and wi-fi - while enjoying the area's best on-site amenities: 'Boji Splash indoor waterpark, sparkling outdoor pools, the Waterfront Restaurant and Event Center, Bracco's Beach Bar & Grill, close access to attractions such as Arnold's Park Amusement Park, dining, shopping, and much more!
IMPORTANT NOTES: Please view our calendar for available dates before contacting us. Preference will be given to prospective renters with longer stays. Please fill out the inquiry form in its entirety, including the number of adults and children, your phone and email address. Scroll below for rates.
ADDITIONAL NOTES: OUR CABIN RENTAL IS NOT A GOOD FIT FOR LARGE OR ROWDY PARTIES OR THOSE WHO CAN NOT TAKE GOOD CARE OF AND RESPECT OUR PROPERTY! The best fit for our vacation property are responsible rental guests looking for a comfortable, clean lake vacation home with lots of great amenities, who will respect our property and neighbors, and leave it good condition upon departure. PLEASE ONLY CONTACT US WITH AN INQUIRY IF YOU CAN COMMIT TO THESE REQUIREMENTS.
* Brand new furnishings and mattresses, luxurious bedding and décor
* Living area with large flat screen TV with DirecTV cable, including NFL Ticket and Sports Package
* King bedroom with full master bath, flat screen with DirecTV cable, large closet - sleeps 2
* Queen bedroom with large closet - sleeps 2
* Third bedroom with 2 bunks - each with a twin on top and a full size on bottom, large closet - sleeps 6
* Kitchen fully equipped with dishes, pots and pans, utensils, and brand new appliances: dishwasher, side by side refrigerator freezer with water dispenser and ice maker, oven, microwave, coffee pot, toaster, slow cooker, pantry
* Washer & dryer in the cabin
* Large rear patio with spacious yard, no direct backyard neighbors, peek-a-boo view of lake from back patio
* Private 4 burner gas grill with table & chairs, fire pit on back patio
* Attached 12' x 25' garage with private driveway that can accommodate approx 3 cars for a total of approx 4 cars
* Lots of windows and vaulted ceilings
* Six daily passes to the spectacular onsite indoor waterpark/outdoor pools - close walking proximity
* Located across the street from scenic and private stocked fishing pond
* Onsite to the new Waterfront Restaurant and Event Center
* Fantastic Bracco Island Bar & Grill onsite w/ live music on summer weekends, close walking proximity
* Kid's arcade and large outdoor play structure, close walking proximity
* Onsite exercise facility, close walking proximity
* Hair dryer, iron and ironing board
* DirecTV including NFL Ticket & wifi internet access
Sorry, NO SMOKING. NO PETS. Thank you.
For many years our family has come to Bridges Bay Resort for fun, family and relaxation. During that time it had been a dream to be able to own vacation home in Okoboji...and now we do! This property is an opportunity for us to enjoy all the area has to offer and share it with others who we hope will enjoy it as much as we do!
HAD A WONDERFUL TIME AT THE LAKE. THE LAKE HAS A SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART AND ALWAYS WILL. WE REALLY DID BOJ IT UP. LOVED THE VIEW OF RESORT AND LAKE FROM WHERE WE WERE LOCATED. LIKED THE YARD TOO. THANKS SO MUCH
Our stay at Cabin #77 was great. From the minute we opened the front door it felt warm and welcoming....just as though it was our own. Everything was exactly as it was described in the listing.
In fact, made us think....perhaps we should have a vacation cabin ourselves!
Our party consisted of 6 adults and a 20 month old; we found the cabin to be roomy and comfortable and very clean. Enjoyed the well stocked kitchen for our cooking, the many towels for our showers, grassy backyard area for us to play in, backyard gas grill, bonfire pit. We put up a portable canopy over the table in the back to provide shade, making the 90+ degrees days more tolerable outside, however, the indoor central air was awesome and worked wonderfully and kept us cool.
The waterpark, pool, zip-line, and kids playground was just a few steps away, and we really enjoyed the 2 on-site restaurants, especially for karaoke on Wednesday night! The lake view from the restaurant is incredible, there is really no view to speak of from the cabin.
We found other vacationers to be very friendly, and there was no "unwanted noise" around us.
Thank you, Rebecca, for a wonderful stay.
We have stayed at this property two summers in a row. It is nicely updated and decorated, clean, and very comfortable. The kitchen and washer/dryer are great. Always great communication from the owner!
We had a great family weekend at the house. it was clean and well maintained. The kitchen was small, but had everything we needed. The location was perfect. We enjoyed being able to use the water park and pool at Bridges Bay as part of our rental. We brought a boat and boat parking was close to the house. The boat launch area was also convenient. The little pond near the house gave our Grandson a good place to practice his casting, but we didn't get any fish there. We will definitely think about renting here again.
This cabin and property were perfect for us. The bunk bed setup was great for our three boys (3,5,7). The kitchen had everything we needed and we loved that it had a washer/dryer. The cabin was clean and decorated so cute! It is a very short walk from Okoboji, where my kids were able to catch fish, and from the Bridges Bay water park, which had a really nice indoor area and even nicer outdoor pool with swim up bar. We definitely recommend it.
I was very pleased with this property. It was very clean and had everything we needed. It was within walking distance of Braccos and we had supper there one night, which was excellent. I would like to go back soon!
The Iowa Great Lakes offers fun and attractions for all ages.
Visitors to the area can enjoy top-notch entertainment and activities throughout the year. Fill your days with visits to the amusement park, local museums, theatres, historical attractions, shopping, golfing, University of Okoboji events or a scenic lake cruise. Spend your evenings enjoying entertaining bands, comedians, dances, concerts and shows!
|Refundable damage deposit||$250|
|Property Damage Protection||$59|
|Cleaning Fee||$100 + Tax|
4 night minimum stay on weekends during summer months. Reservation not confirmed or "booked" & property will continue to be available to other possible renters until initial payment is rec'd. Rates subject to change without notice. We require property damage protection: $49 non-refundable insurance fee for major damage + $250 refundable deposit to cover minor damage or extra cleaning services required.