|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Holiday apartment with stunning views of Old Quebec and the Chateau Frontenac with your private terrace or in the comfort of your warm, very fenestrated and fully equipped apartment. Very well located in the Old Lévis, a few steps from the Levis-Quebec ferry. For business or leisure, short term or long term.
The apartment includes :
- Three (3) bedrooms (queen size or double size bed)
- Large living room
- Two (2) bathrooms with one a private
- Washer and dryer
- Equipped for young child
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Wireless Internet access
- Park behind house
- Dining room
- HDTV with DVD player
- Apartment for six (6) people
- Private terrace with BBQ
- Apartment - 1400 Ft2 (130 m2)
Classification - Four stars **** , by governmental organism.
Welcome. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, you will find yourself in a relaxed atmosphere in a warm setting, with all the amenities of a full apartment. When planning your trip, consider our offer, this is a must-consider option.
The apartment is located on the beautiful Fraser Street, close to major historical crossroads of French North America, a few steps from the staircase leading directly to the Levis-Quebec ferry.
This apartment was everything we could have wanted and more.
-The views are even better than the pictures, which do not do justice.
- Rachel was very sweet and friendly and we felt incredibly welcome. She introduced herself and left an email and a phone number and she was also just downstairs in the other apartment if we needed her for anything.
- The apartment was super clean and well set up to really make it feel like a home. I've stayed in other vacation rentals of this type before that had good amenities but we've always had to go out and buy something that wasn't there. But in this apartment, we wanted for nothing. The bathrooms, kitchen and bedrooms were stocked with every thing we could need, down to extra blankets and pillows in the bedrooms, spices and cooking utensils in the kitchen, to plenty of towels, toilet tissue and hair dryers in the bathrooms. I love that! She thought of every thing!
- This town is very cute and quiet, which was exactly what we were seeking out.
- It was only a 5 minute drive to a shopping center with a pharmacy, supermarket, vape shop, bank, diner and movie theater.
- We spent most of our time in Quebec City but did eat at a few places in Levis, including Cosmos and Corsair Pub, which were both very good.
- The ferry to Quebec City was about a 2 - 3 minute drive from the apartment. Parking was easy and the ferries conveniently came every half hour, so our schedule could be relaxed. There were two stair ways down to the ferries not far from the apartment, one to the left and one to the right. The closest one was being renovated and it was too icy for us to want to risk the other stairs. But in different conditions I can see how the stairs would have been even more convenient. Any of those methods are super easy, though.
Over all, we had a very relaxed time in a great apartment, with beautiful views, where we felt very welcomed. Old Levis was perfect for very lazy days and when we wanted to have some more excitement or explore, Quebec City was always just a few minutes away. We can't wait to come back!
Enjoyed almost a week at this nicely furnished second floor unit with 3 bedrooms/2 baths. A mix of old and new architecture with the new providing a living, dining and deck area that gives a dazzling view of Quebec City and the water traffic on the St. Lawrence including the ferry service. Worst thing about it was the lack of a dishwasher. Beds were comfy and linens were abundant. Our host had even decorated for Xmas so we had a nice tree. The shower/tub in the master bath would be uncomfortable for a tall person because of the slant of the ceiling in the tub area and the shower in the other bath is just plain small but the space in the rest of the bathroom is large. Host answered all our questions about the area. Rue Begin was a nice shopping/dining area and you can walk to it if you don't mind a hill. Our stay had quite cold weather and some snow but they seem to have a snow plow that works continuously during a snowfall. This is a very hilly area but we always felt the roads were treated properly for the weather.
This apartment was everything we had hoped for and more. It was clean, comfortable, well stocked, and the view of Old Quebec City was "to die for." Rachel, the owner, was friendly, warm, and welcoming. She was available to answer our questions and helped make our stay comfortable and enjoyable. I would definitely stay here again and would recommend this property to anyone visiting Quebec City.
The description and photos of this rental are spot on. When we arrived from NY, the apartment was immaculate and well organized with everything our group of five needed. One great point about this apartment is the view of the St Lawrence River and Old Quebec from the rear of the house. In front, the street is very quiet with almost no traffic. When we arrived in two cars Rachel directed us to park in front of the house and in the driveway. During our stay in mid-October it rained for our entire four day stay so we spent more time in the apartment than we had planned to and that was fine with all of us. We were at home relaxing, watching the weather, the ferries on the river and the lights of Old Quebec while we sat around the table for breakfast or drinks by candlelight at night. Napping in the three queen sized fresh and comfortable beds in private rooms. There are two baths. There’s an outdoor porch overlooking the river. Rachel the owner, lives downstairs, she is pleasant and was happy to tell us everything about the area. A few streets away there is a fine delicatessen for cheeses, meats, baked goods, coffees and fresh baguettes. There’s an excellent cozy restaurant few doors from that. A store that sold plenty of micro brews from Levis and elsewhere is also very near. It’s a 5-minute drive to a supermarket, a big drug store, wine, gasoline and everything you could possibly need.
Recommended without a doubt.
Large, clean, nicely furnished apartment. Spectacular view of Quebec City!
We have just returned home from a wonderful 4 night stay at Rachel's rental. The location and accommodations were wonderful for us. We were 3 couples traveling to Quebec City for our first time and we could not have found a more perfect place to stay.
Each couple had a bedroom with comfortable beds and just the right amount of furniture to make it comfortable without it being too crowded and it also gave us an opportunity to unpack our clothes into the closet. There were 2 bathrooms one with a shower and the other a tub/shower. This is the only part of the accommodation that I would warn people about although it was not a concern for us. The shower was on the small side, and the tub/shower had a sloping ceiling which would make it difficult for a tall person to take a shower. I would put up with that any day for all that was perfect.
The view from the front rooms and deck were beautiful any part of the day. At night you get to experience the beautiful lights of Quebec City and during the day you get to see the city at work with cruise ships coming and going as well as the daily ferry crossings from Levis to Quebec City.
We made good use of the kitchen and grill cooking our night time meals at 'home'. Everything we needed for cooking and eating was available in the kitchen, there is not a dishwasher but again, for us , this was not a big deal. We did make use of the conveniently located washer and dryer, a nice extra to have during a longer vacation.
We made use of the ferry to Quebec City on 2 separate days. On one day we drove to the parking lot at the dock (8.00 a day to park) and on the other we used the stairs that took us down to the ferry. If you are able to do so I would recommend taking the stairs as the parking lot fills quickly.
There is no doubt that I would stay again at Rachel's if given the opportunity to do so. I also would not hesitate to recommend this rental to all friends and family.