Your dream desert retreat awaits at this 3-bedroom Scottsdale vacation rental home with 2 full bathrooms and 2 half baths. Boasting a resort-style backyard with in-ground spa/spool and a prime location close to Scottsdale's most notable draws, this alluring house won't disappoint! This gorgeous home can comfortably accommodate 8 guests throughout 2,522 square feet of beautifully furnished living space, providing ideal lodging for families, friends, or couples out for a revitalizing getaway
You'll immediately feel at ease the moment you first step inside the abode's marvelous interior, garnished with an array or ornate details such as towering vaulted ceilings and a dramatic floor-to-ceiling fireplace in the great room.
Even the most discerning chefs will have fun preparing mouth-watering culinary creations in the spectacular island kitchen, fully equipped with sleek stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and a Viking stove. At the end of each eventful day, you'll be happy to retire to any of the home's inviting bedrooms - the master suite serves as the ultimate escape, offering a lovely private balcony and newly remodeled bath. Both full bathrooms have been recently upgraded in February 2016!
Look forward to gathering with your companions in the unit's wonderful great room, where you can kick back and watch your programming of choice on the flat screen TV. Complimentary DirecTV service, Netflix, and high-speed wireless internet access are available to appease your entertainment needs. A cozy loft with 2 twin-sized beds, den, and office space overlooks the great room below and can serve as an extra fourth bedroom if need be. Your preferred unwinding spot will likely become the property's amazing private resort-style backyard oasis, featuring a built-in barbeque grill, gated in-ground spa/pool, covered patio with ample seating and a grassy play area, complete with bonus kid's outdoor playset.
Location, location, location! Nestled on a quiet 'hidden gem' cul-de-sac in South Scottsdale, this North Scottsdale-type residence is conveniently located close to a myriad of noteworthy attractions, from scenic walking paths, shopping, and dining to bars, nightclubs, entertainment and Scottsdale baseball stadiums. Coronado Golf Course is situated adjacent to the property, certain to please the golfing enthusiasts in your group. The massive El Dorado Park is mere steps away from the house, hosting a humongous public swimming pool with water slides and the works - ponds, playgrounds, biking and jogging paths, a public gym, frisbee golf, picnic areas and more!
Less than a 10-minute car ride stands between the property and Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, while a 5-minute drive will take you to either the 101 or 202 loops. This home is conveniently only about 60 feet from the FREE Old Town trolley, which provides direct and easy transport right to everything Old Town has to offer! Baseball spring training facilities can be reached in under 5 minutes from the home, while many terrific places to eat can be found within short walking distance. Regardless of whether this is your first jaunt to sunny Arizona or the continuation of an annual tradition, you can't go wrong by reserving this outstanding Scottsdale vacation rental house!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with island and stainless steel appliances, complimentary high-speed wireless internet access, in-unit washer/dryer, beautiful furnishings, dramatic floor-to-ceiling wood burning fireplace (wood supplied), resort-style backyard, private in-ground spa/pool, covered patio with outdoor seating, built-in barbeque grill, grassy kid's play area, and much more!
- Observe beautiful views of Camelback Mountain from the master bedroom suite!
- Phenomenal location! Settled on a quiet 'hidden gem' cul-de-sac in South Scottsdale, adjacent to Coronado Golf Course
- Conveniently close to walking paths, El Dorado Park, shopping, dining, nightlife, entertainment, Scottsdale baseball stadiums, major sports venues, Old Town, and numerous other popular attractions!
- Lots of kid friendly extras such as Pack n play, High chair, Jumperoo, Baby toys, some toddler toys and a Stroller.
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- A Twin-sized Day Bed with Pullout Twin-sized Trundle Bed in the Loft can accommodate 2 extra guests
- No smoking
- Pets considered with prior owner approval
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- No events, parties or large gatherings (unless otherwise approved by the owner on a case-by-case basis)
- Additional fees and taxes may apply