|Minimum Stay||5 - 7 nights|
Set on a promontory overlooking the southeaster coast of Barbados, Dream Away in the Coral Point estate affords its guest wonderful ocean views. Immediately below, the Atlantic Ocean rolls in against the rocks with a tranquillizing sound. The villa has four air conditioned bedrooms. 3 of the bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms while the fourth is across the hall. The vaulted, double-height living/dining space is stained white, decorated with elegantly casual furniture and wonderful sea views. The villa includes a fully-equipped kitchen, a washer and dryer, and a large patio for sunbathing and reading during the day, cocktails at sunset, or alfresco dining. Steps cut into the coral lead down to a sheltered, palm-shaded beach. Guests who prefer the convenience of a swimming pool, or who like to take a fresh-water dip after a swim in the sea, will appreciate the fact that Coral Point has its own pool. Daily maid service is provided, and on request, arrangements can be made to have a cook.
We have been going to the Caribbean for nearly 40 years; the last thirty to Barbados. This is the place to go with family or friends if you are looking for quiet relaxation in a spectacular setting overlooking azure waters. The house is well equipped and the staff from housekeepers to rental personnel are all very friendly and helpful.
Be prepared: this side of the island is very quiet, unlike hustle and bustle of the West Coast. Also the rough water of the Atlantic may not be your thing, but is certainly the most beautiful water we have ever seen. Make no mistake, you can enjoy the waves and swim in the Atlantic, but it is NOT the calm Caribbean.
We have stayed at this house for many years (as well as others in the area). If you want a gorgeous setting and the ultimate in relaxation, this is the house for you,
We had a wonderful vacation staying here. Some of the reasons were:
1) everyone associated with the rental was great. Lynn, the property manager provided excellent customer service. Margarite cooked us a fantastic flying fish dinner. Yvonne our housekeeper was warm, friendly and efficient. And Johnny our security was nothing less than his affable self. We even lucked out with great neighbors that rented next door;
2) the location on the water's edge with the waves crashing against the short cliff;
3) the house itself is beautiful, wonderful layout and a great place to entertain friends between the open living, dining and kitchen area to the double patio overlooking the ocean;
4) we also enjoyed the pool day and night.
Next time in Barbados we would love to stay here again.
Dream Away is located in Coral Point Estates overlooking the Sam Lord's Castle Beach. It is a five minute drive from The Crane Resort and beach which has two very good restaurants. In addition it is a 7 minute drive from Six Roads, where there is a large supermarket, pharmacy, two banks and Doctors offices. This is a very quiet and tranquil area.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Apr 15 2016 - Dec 14 2016
5 night minimum stay
Winter - 2016-2017
Dec 15 2016 - Apr 14 2017
7 night minimum stay
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Included in NEW bookings of a min.of 1 week up to 31 October, 2014:
- Tiami Catamaran cruise for all guests – Approx. value per guest – US$90 ( 6 =US $540)
- Entry for guests to Orchid World – Approx. value per guest – US $12.50 ( 6 =US$75.00)
- Free entry to Blackwoods Screw Dock Bridgetown with a free Rum Punch for all guests
Transport to the above offers is not included but can be arranged
25% is required to hold the villa and the balance is then due 60 days prior to commencement of the rental. If the rental is cancelled prior to 60 day deadline there is a US$100 cancellation fee. If the rental is cancelled within the 60 day deadline the payment is non-refundable unless we can re-book part or all of the time. Credit cards acceptem - Visa, Master and Discover.