Georgian House is located in an exclusive Rose Hall Gated community, Beach access to local beach 2 minutes drive away- luxury 7 bedroom, 6 bathroom villa. Only 14 minutes from the Montego Bay airport! Georgian House has expansive Caribbean sea views and is adjacent to the beautifully manicured White Witch Golf Course in Caribbean Heights.
Wait! Why you should book this villa? You have found a villa that has a beach membership to:
** Beach membership at the Rose Hall Beach Club - only 2 minutes drive away or less!! White sandy beach, swimming pool and changing rooms!
ROSE HALL BEACH MEMBERSHIP - ACCESS TO THIS WHITE SANDY BEACH 2 MINUTES DRIVE AWAY!
Rose Hall Beach Club with a wonderful white sandy beach and a large swimming pool!
* Georgian House is approximately 12,000 sq ft.
* 2 Master bedrooms each with ensuite bathrooms and Caribbean Sea views. There is also a upstairs shared lounge for these master bedroom.
* A grand Southern entrance with paved parking and cut stone steps and fountain.
* Grand front entrance of home with views of coastline and front lawn.
* Ground Floor: Retreat library, Formal Dining Room, a Bedroom with ensuite bathroom. Office and sitting room, 2 powder rooms. Large kitchen has wooden cabinets and granite countertops, commercial stove/oven, industrial fridge and freezer, 2 pantries, laundry room, 2 helpers quarters with own kitchen, double car garage.
* Pool level: 6 seat built in bar, Games room, 2 bedrooms for teens or children (SMALLER rooms that open out onto the large games room and bar area)- These rooms are really "black out rooms" - means these bedrooms have no windows, but they are air-conditioned and have ceiling fans.
* The house is reinforced concrete and steel construction with Jamaican cut stone accents - very solid mansion with expansive 180 degrees of Caribbean seaviews and golf course views.
* ONLY 2 MINUTES DRIVE TO THE BEACH - at the Rose Hall Beach Club!!
* Extra person charge is $75 per person per night to a maximum of 16 persons.
* Minimum 7 nights booking in the high season
There are 3 levels to Georgian House
Bedroom on the Entry Level –
East bedroom: Queen Bedroom with Caribbean Sea views, opens up on to large outdoor balcony. Own ensuite bathroom with double sink vanity and shower. Bedroom has air conditioning, ceiling fan.
This is the only bedroom on the entry level ground floor.
There are only 2 bedrooms upstairs and these are the 2 large master bedroom.
East Master Bedroom (Aqua Room)- King bed room with Caribbean Seaviews. Windows on the North, South and Eastern side of this bedroom for breezy air flow and views to the expansive gardens and Caribbean seaviews.
There is a master bedrooms with bath tub and shower. Tiles are in a light coral and pink colour.
West Master Bedroom (Blue Room)- Queen bed room with Caribbean Seaviews. Windows on the North, South and West side of this bedroom for breezy air flow and views to the expansive gardens and Caribbean seaviews.
There is a master bedrooms with bath tub and shower and tiles are in a dark green natural stone colour.
There are 4 bedrooms downstairs:
West Bedroom: Large king bedroom with ensuite bathroom, has large louver doors that open out to the garden that leads to the swimming pool. Views to the Caribbean Sea.
East Bedroom: Large Queen bedroom with ensuite bathroom, has large louver windows and doors that open out to the downstairs patio and open gates to the garden that leads to the swimming pool. Views to the Caribbean Sea. This bedroom is closest to the gym.
Two “Blackout” rooms – and are referred to as they have no windows, but they are air conditioned and both bedroom open out to a large game room, living room area with bar.
These two bedrooms are best for teens or children:
Blackout Bedroom 1: 2 twin beds, air conditioning
Blackout Bedroom 2: 1 twin bed, air conditioning (We can put an additional twin bed in this room to sleep 2 persons)
There is NO GYM at this villa.
Wait! Please contact us before you auto book! Our calendars are changing hourly and we want to triple check that the dates are still available and make sure that your chosen villa is suitable for you. We want to share so many things about this villa and the booking process. We have inspected our villas personally so don't be shy to contact us! We would like to tell you all the finer points, the highlights, the distance from the airport, the nearest grocery store, the staff, transportation on island, what your cook/chef can prepare for you, expectations for tipping the staff, make sure there are no hidden details or hidden costs….. things that may be important for your group! Speak to us! Email us all your questions! We want your vacation to run smoothly!