Escape the hustle and bustle of city life by escaping to this cozy 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental home in Guerneville! Nestled in a gorgeous forest setting, shaded by giant Redwood Trees, this cozy cottage sleeps up to 4 guests and is perfect for a romantic getaway or small family vacation with your beloved dog. This paradise is perfect for visiting vineyards, dining at world-class restaurants, and lounging on beautiful beaches; you can do it all during your next Russian River getaway!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
Look forward to basking in the serenity of the home's incredible outdoor space during warm afternoons.With a private front yard and a lovely back patio with a table and Adirondack chairs, this is paradise!
Unwind on the property's private deck, nestled under the shade of the mighty Redwoods. The nights here are perfectly quiet and very dark, creating an ideal environment for spectacular stargazing!
You'll feel a sense of instant euphoria upon entering the wonderfully inviting interior, adorned with roof-line ceilings in all rooms, and skylights in the living room. Turn on the wood-burning stove to get nice and toasty each night.
Thanks to the dense tree canopy above, the house stays nice and cool during the warmer months, regardless of the heat outside!
After a thrilling day spent sightseeing or exploring the great outdoors, return back to prepare a delectable homemade meal in the home's modern kitchen, fully equipped with sleek granite countertops.
Dine while gazing at the phenomenal views of the Redwood Forest directly outside the window. For al fresco dining, step out to the stove-paver patio to relish in the property's immense natural beauty.
-- THE LOCATION --
Set in the heart of the Russian River area, this home is near historic towns full of eateries, antiques, art and recreational opportunities. Guerneville is located less than 1.5 miles away and is easily accessible by bike, car or foot!
This charming, gay-friendly resort town offers world-class dining; many of the eateries feature chefs from San Francisco who have discovered Sonoma County's fresh, organic produce and the clean air of the Russian River!
The first Friday of every month features an art-walk and gallery-walk. Popular events in the town plaza include Women's Weekend, Lazy Bear, the Stumptown Parade and the Russian River Jazz Festival.
Visit the other towns beyond Guerneville on your way to the Pacific Coast, less than 14 miles away. Monte Rio, Duncan's Mills and Jenner provide varying degrees of river access, more recreation, delicious places to eat, and shopping - from funky to fabulous!
In Rio Nido itself, the Rio Nido Roadhouse offers drinks and dining, along with a pool. The Stumptown Brewery is close by, as is the Korbel Winery.
No matter how you choose to spend your time during your stay at this remarkable Guerneville vacation rental cottage, you'll quickly find yourself counting down the days until you can visit again!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, large flat-screen cable TV with DVD player, wood-burning stove, keyless entry, living room skylights, private stone-paver back patio, in-ground fire pit, private front yard with Adirondack chair seating, and a private deck with porch swing nestled below the shade of the giant Redwoods!
- Fantastic Guerneville location in the heart of the Russian River resort area steps away from Rio Nido's Pee-Wee Golf, Lodge, the Roadhouse Bar and Grill, and pool. Proximity to Sonoma Coast State Park, Sunset Beach, Steelhead Beach, Stumptown Brewery, Guerneville, and numerous other exciting attractions!
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with $40 per pet, per stay fee (maximum 2 allowed, 50-pound weight limit)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Transient Occupancy Tax Certificate #2460N
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note the property is not suitable for children under 6
- Transient Occupancy Tax Certificate #2460N