About the property
- Condo1300 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay5 nights
Spacious private condo within driving distance of shopping, culture and beaches
This is a private sea-facing condo with picturesque views of azure sea waves and painted skies. It has tall loft-like ceilings that offer an expansive spacious feel. Amenities include Central Air Conditioning, WIFI access, and a 50 inch Netflix and Amazon ready Smart TV. You can relax or do laps in our full-size pool while your laundry completes its cycle in coin-operated machines. Have lunch out, then take in myriad sights and sounds while sightseeing.
The space: Enjoy waves, sunrise, and painted skies just meters from the sea knowing that banking, restaurants, and shopping are easily accessible by car. This listing is for private space on well kept grounds that include an Olympic sized seaside pool.
The unit's 3rd floor azure sea view is literally 15 meters away. Open the sliding glass doors and get swept up in the awesome feeling of spacelessness and tranquility. Bring along your morning cup of coffee to add delightful closure to this wonderful experience.
Guests have access to the following:
1). Free Parking.
2).Free Fast WiFi and Television.
3). Central Air Conditioning, Fans, Kitchen,Dishwasher, Microwave and Infrared NuWave BBQ Oven.
4) Tennis Court
5) Olympic-size Swimming Pool
Shared Amenities include the following:
1). Seaside Pool.
2) Pool House Laundry Room.
3). Nearby Surfing.
1).No Littering,or Smoking on Premises
2).No Glassware Pool Side.
3).No Obnoxious Behavior.
4). No Accessing the Owners Closet.
Interaction with guests: Guest/host interactions are based on agreed upon leasing agreement. The Business Office is not responsible for short term stays. Guests are to use the provided contacts for all questions related to their stay. This includes technical questions about WiFi access, Cable, Smart TV. or major appliance operations. Violation of this agreement will incur a $15 fine payable at the office.
Other things to note:
1). Make sure to rent a car for your stay on island. Renting a car is the best way to get to local beaches, go shopping, or sightseeing.
2).Guests usually pick up bottled water, ice, and food from Pueblo Supermarket (just down the road), before settling in.
3).Guests have access to the coin-operated laundry room located in the Pool House.
4).Use of the private washing machine and dryer in the unit is based on a separate guest/host agreement. This agreement is reserved for monthly .
WELCOME to SEASIDE LIVING!
Alert... Be sure to book a rental car online or at the airport for optimum convenience and exciting island exploration
***Please note that guests are charged a USVI 12.5% Occupancy Tax. This fee is in addition to rental and cleaning fees To calculate - add the rental and cleaning fees, then multiply by 12.5%. "The Occupancy Tax" must be paid before your arrival.
• Guests agree to report to the Administrative Office in the tunnel with proper Identification within 24 hours of arrival.
*Office hours are 9:00 am-to 3:30pm Monday through Friday.
•Guests agree to use provided contact numbers for all Technical and Administrative questions during their stay.
• No cigar or cigarette smoking or destructive behavior inside the unit, also, renters must respect the privacy of their neighbors..
• Guests agree to park their car in the designated parking slot #310.
• Visitors staying for one night are asked to park in an empty space at the west end of the parking lot.
• Guests agree not to tamper with or disconnect the WiFi modem or Router. Doing so will cause a disruption of service, perhaps lasting the duration of their stay.
• Connecting Xbox or PlayStation or using Amazon and Netflix on Smart TV is permitted. However, guests are responsible for disabling their account information before departure.
• Trash must be taken to the "Trash Bin Daily". Trash Bin is located at end of the parking area. Under no circumstances are Guests to harbor trash in the unit or on Stairwells, Landings, or the Gallery.
• Guests agree not to hang anything on or over the Gallery railing or stairwells. This includes: laundry, mops, clothing, towels, etc.
• Guests may use clothesline by the pool house for drying laundry.
• The Administrative Office and Grounds staff do not provide services for our short-term guests . Therefore, renters agree to use the provided contacts for all questions regarding their stay.
• Questions regarding your stay directed to the Administrative office will incur a $15 administration fee payable in office. This can be avoided by using the provided contact numbers.
• Loud noises must be controlled especially between 9pm and 8am.
(URL HIDDEN)POOLHOUSE LAUNDRY ROOM
• Coin operated laundry machines are located in the Pool House. The key for the laundry room is located in the 1st kitchen drawer to the right. Coins can be acquired at the Administrative office. Laundry instructions and rules are posted in the Laundry Room.
•Please note that use of the Washer/Dryer in Unit 310 REQUIRES A SEPARATE AGREEMENT.
SWIMMING POOL RULES and REGULATIONS
• Guests are prohibited from bringing GLASS ITEMS poolside. All beverages must be in paper or plastic cups or containers.
• Guests agree to not litter or leave towels, cups or trash at the pool or on Granada Del Mar grounds.
• Guests agree to return poolside lounge chairs to their original position after use.
• Children must be accompanied by an adult at the Swimming Pool at all times.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 13, 2018
I am a retired Teacher and Education Consultant
Why J.J chose Estate La Grande Princess
310GDM is private sea facing wonder featuring unobstructed views of azure seas and blue skies. Grounds are well kept and staff is very friendly.
What makes this Condo unique
We're a short drive from some of the best beaches and golf courses.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.