All wood, naturally ventilated, the fare 'Ava'e ("Moon") is nestled in the lush tropical garden of Poerani Moorea. It offers private and direct access to the beach front of the property.
Designed to comfortably accommodate 2 people in a very Polynesian ambience, the fare 'Ava'e is organized in 2 modules (bedroom with A/C and bathroom) arranged on either side of a beautiful kitchen open to a large private and shaded terrace.
Let you take by the unique charm of the fare 'Ava'e: exotic wood, refined decoration, quality of the equipment (flat screen TV, Nespresso machine with welcome capsules, microwave, toaster, electric coffee maker, rice-cooker, neat dishes, safe, ceiling fan, fan, walk-in shower...), its greenery... All linens (sheets, bath and beach towels, tea towels) are provided. Everything to guarantee an unforgettable moment in exceptional surroundings.
The fare 'Ava'e is part of Poerani Moorea, a charming property located on the island of Moorea, on the lagoon, in a flowered and lush garden of almost 1,500 square-meters, fully fenced, without vis-à-vis.
With roofs of red cedar tiles, decks in exotic woods, ventilated spaces, carved tikis, private lagoon access, Poerani Moorea ("Moorea's celestial pearl") claims its deep Polynesian roots and offers all the comforts and equipment necessary for a peaceful and rejuvenating stay.
Its 32 meters of private beach front ensure a direct lagoon access, for refreshing or sports swimming, snorkeling trips, sea kayaking...
You can live Poerani Moorea the way you want: completely independently (the fare 'Ava'e is a short walk or bike from the numerous shops of Maharepa) or taking advantage of the many services provided by your hosts, Stéphane and Franck.
You will enjoy the beach, the direct access to the lagoon, the tropical garden, the outdoor furniture, the sea kayaks and the free bicycles.
For your independence and security, we will issue a "beep" that powers the electric gate giving access to the property.
Stéphane and Franck are at your service throughout your stay: do not hesitate to ask them about your desires excursions and discover Moorea.
You will also be welcomed by our dog Artaban and our two cats, Jean-Paul and Marijo. All 3 are very gentle and sociable.
Poerani Moorea is located 15 minutes from Vaiare (ferry terminal to Papeete) and 5 minutes from the Moorea aerodrome.
To prepare your trip to French Polynesia, here's some useful information:
- As in any tropical region, mosquitoes are present in French Polynesia, especially during the rainy season. It is easy to protect yourself with a mosquito repellent that you will find in pharmacy or in the shops of the island.
- Protect yourself from the sun with a high-index sunscreen (even in gray weather).
- Geckos (small lizards) are very common in Polynesian dwellings. Perfectly harmless, they are very useful against insects.
- The « cent-pieds », a centipede with a very painful sting, is found chiefly in moist places.
- In the lagoon, it is advisable to wear aquatic shoes to protect yourself from corals and a possible (but rare) encounter with a venomous stone fish.
- The electrical standards are different from those of the US in particular. Think of bringing an AC adapter.