The house is located on the east side of West Asheville, minutes from downtown, the River Arts District and UNC-A, with easy access to I-240 and I-26, and the bus lines, shops and restaurants on Haywood Road.
This is an energy-efficient house, constructed just five years ago. Appliances and furnishings are all relatively new and in tip-top shape. The downstairs open floor plan includes the living room, dining area and kitchen, along with a powder room. Two bedrooms, a spacious full bathroom, and a laundry room with washer and dryer are located on the second level.
Features and Amenities:
- Easy-to-maintain concrete floor on lower level; beautiful maple floor upstairs; tile floor in bathroom and laundry room.
- kitchen is fully-equipped with cookware, dinnerware and utensils. Gas stove with convection oven.
- Heating and Air-conditioning with separate controls for upstairs and downstairs.
- Each bedroom has a queen bed.
- Towels and bedding provided.
- Cable TV and Internet (wifi) included.
- All utilities (water, gas, electricity - up to $100 per month, garbage collection) included.
- Small fenced-in backyard with patio. Lawn service included.
- Use of attached garage for one car, plus parking in driveway.