Soak up the Arizona sun while staying this lovely 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom Phoenix vacation rental home. This cozy abode is sure to become your home-away-from-home, featuring comfortable accommodations and ample amenities for up to 6 guests to enjoy. Entertain outdoors on the expansive private patio, or host happy hour in the Arizona room. Centrally located near sporting venues, restaurants, a community swimming pool and more, this house is the perfect base for your next Arizona escape.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3 (Den): Futon
This charming ranch-style dwelling offers 1,650 square feet of beautifully appointed living space. High ceilings and decorative ceiling fans give the house a bright, cool atmosphere, further accentuated by the abundant natural light streaming through the large windows.
Look forward to spending your downtime in the airy "Arizona room," where you can sip a chilled beverage while delving into a good book. The Arizona room leads out to the home's spacious private patio and walled enclosure, which provides additional privacy for outdoor entertaining, as well as a safe play area for the children.
All the essential amenities you need to feel as relaxed as possible during your stay are here, including air conditioning, wireless internet access, in-unit laundry machines and 2 flat-screen cable TVs, located in the master bedroom and central living room.
When you're not out dining at one of the city's many delicious restaurants, prepare a home-cooked meal in the spacious fully equipped kitchen. Gather with your loved ones to enjoy your culinary creation in the elegant formal dining room, where every meal feels like a special occasion.
You simply can't beat this home's prime location! From here, you'll be within convenient proximity of major sports venues, shops, restaurants, and recreation.
Venture just 1 mile from the residence to spend the day at the Phoenix Deer Valley Community Center, hosting a sparkling community swimming pool, gym, weight room, and more.
Additionally, you'll find a lot of exciting children's activities close by, making this property very suitable for families traveling with little ones. Spend the day at the Phoenix Zoo, or head over to the Desert Botanical Gardens and marvel at the stunning desert flora.
Whether this is your first trip to The Grand Canyon State or the continuation of an annual tradition, this outstanding Phoenix vacation rental house will quickly become a place you want to return year after year!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, washer and dryer, ironing equipment, air conditioning, Arizona room, high ceilings with ceiling fans, separate formal dining room, gas grill, and a large private outdoor patio with walled enclosure for privacy
- Centrally located to many major sporting event venues, shopping, churches, restaurants, family-friendly activities, and popular attractions
- Just 1 mile away from Phoenix Deer Valley Community Center, offering a community pool, gym, weight room and more for a low daily fee
- Airport: Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport - 3400 E Sky Harbor Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85034, (~22 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $25 per pet, per stay fee
- No parties or large gatherings - smaller events or gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in