|Minimum Stay||2 - 4 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalize payment on HomeAway.
Welcome to 9 Cottonwood, a beautiful, spacious, home located in a very quiet area of Sunriver (Circle 10) near the Woodlands Golf Course. And, just minutes away from all the Sunriver amenities.
The Great Room is decorated in a mountain theme and is filled with comfortable furniture surrounding the warm fireplace with rock hearth and large flat screen TV. Room for everyone to lounge and be entertained or just relax.
The open Great Room provides seating for 10 diners and an open, well appointed kitchen that makes mingling easy for everyone. The summer dining deck with brand new barbecue flows out from the dining room. And, this is where you will find a hot tub sheltered with a roof and protected with windows. A very special place to relax in any season!
The downstairs Master Suite has a queen bed, large bath, and it's own deck. Upstairs there is a bunk room with a "secret toy closet" and a "hidden loft" that will delight all. There is full bath in the hallway. The second Master Suite with queen bed and a well-designed bath with full walk-in closet (would work well for a baby or toddler to sleep). The baths are all well-appointed with marble tile.
This beautiful home will not disappoint...book your retreat now.
All that Sunriver has to offer is just outside your door.
Eight SHARC passes available to you.
Gateway to winter and summer sports.
Deschutes County Tax Certificate #77
Please use the link below to check real time availability, view more pictures, and book securely online!
Vacasa - Vacation Rentals Made Easy:
Professionally managed and cleaned homes
Local assistance 24/7 for emergencies
Secure INSTANT booking
The house was beautiful and very clean. The covered/enclosed hot tub was perfect since it rained for our entire stay. My one suggestion for future renters would be to be careful when entering the hot tub. Like most hot tubs, it was tricky to get into without slipping. We found that the easiest way to get in was to sit on the side hear the wooden steps, then enter the tub from the side. The hot tub itself was large and very clean. I would definitely rent this house again.
Bike ride along the river, The SHARC always a hit.
1) Interior lighting could be better.
2) Only one key for main door.
3) Provide more hand soap in bathrooms.
4) Provide kitchen cloth or sponge for cleaning counters.
5) Provide storage containers for leftovers.
6) Provide more cups or glasses. Actually prefer plastic to eliminate breakage.
7) Three big eating bowles and a dozen very small bowls. Need more balance.
8) The light switch placements make very little logical sense.
9) Provide a dish rack.
10) Provide a larger frying pan with lid.
11) The stove is inconsistent when it comes to lighting. Sometimes it works and sometimes it just throws natural gas into the air. This should be checked out.
12) BBQ burners are clogged. They need to be cleaned out with a paperclip. As is, it will satisfy indirect cooking, but will be no good for frying a steak, burger, etc. I managed to "warm" a few hot dogs though.
13) The hot tub heater runs all night and it provides a steady noise to the master bedroom (aarg!)
14) The hot tub lid is hard to manipulate because of the narrow enclosure around the hot tub. It's actually dangerous, because it takes two people to remove it and the surface area can be slippery.
15) Provide 10-15' hose to fill up hot tub. Using a 50' hose is to cumbersome in such a tight splot.
16) The ability to increase the temperature of the hot tub is schizophrenic. Press the button once, it goes to 102, press again, it goes to 98, press again and it goes to 101. Nuts!
17) BIGGIE - The sound quality of the TV is poor. Extenal speakers would help, but the real problem is the sound bouces all over the room due to the abundance of hard surfaces. We had real difficulty understanding TV dialog. Possible Solution: Add another large throw run in the coffee table area.
18) The master bathroom needs a fan in the toilet area. There is a fan for the shower side, but not for the toilet side. Once the sliding door (which separates the toilet from the shower) is closed (for privacy), no venting can occur. Bad design. Add another vent in the toilet area.
I know this sounds like a lot of complaints, but really, many of these issues can be resolved at very little cost. The kids had a blast and the outdoor deck is ideal for a summer visit. Love the large driveway.
Great for two families. Little suggestions to owners: Lighting in den too low for reading. Would be nice if dimmer over kitchen table worked. Would be smart to mate coffee carafe with coffee maker so coffee would stay warm after brewing. Would be nice to consolidate cabinets to allow guests to store pantry items somewhere other than boxes on floor. Thank you!
Overall a great house and location. We loved that there are 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms as we went with another family and we both have a teenager--so they shared one of the bathrooms and we didn't have to step foot in it! Hot tub is nice and house has lots of windows but doesn't face any other house directly, so it's private. The location is great and the walking/biking paths were a good place to walk the dogs. There is a well-stocked store and gas station near the house, and the Village is a few miles away, where there are several good restaurants, including The Brewhouse and Marcello’s Cecina Italiana, so we didn't have to go into Bend if we didn't want to.
The house is very nice, but the few, fairly superficial things that need replacement bring it down a notch. What needs replacement wouldn't cost very much money, and it would give a much better overall impression. It lacks enough lighting and some of the lamps are not in the best shape. The kitchen equipment is fine, but upgrading the pots and pans would be an improvement. The pillows on the sofas need replacing. All of these things are pretty minor, except for the broken ladder on the bunkbed, which wasn't a big deal for a teen, but would be a problem for a younger child. The bikes weren't in very good shape either, and that was a disappointment for our kids because there are great paved paths to ride all over Sunriver. If the owners were to make these changes, we would highly recommend Cottonwood 9.
House was in a good location, clean, hottub could use a little maintainence but overall a nice house. We would definitely stay again.