About the property
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay0 - 7 nights
Cottage, 6 Bedrooms, 5 baths and 2 half Baths, (Sleeps 14)
**Please note we rent from Sunday 4pm until the following Sunday at 10 am.
Brand new Hot Tub as of April 25th 2018! Enjoy!!
The Ivey Coast Beach House is in the third row and only a one minute walk to the Atlantic Ocean.
• Six bedrooms that sleep 14 comfortably, five full baths, and two half baths.
• Top of the line mattresses (1 king, 2 Queen, 2 Full, 4 Twin) Our Encase mattress and pillow protectors completely block bed bugs, liquids, dust mites and allergens. We use them for every bed in the house.
• Master Suite has a large jetted tub and a 32” flat screen HD TV.
• Great Room has a gas fireplace, two couches, two upholstered chairs, and a 52” flat screen HD TV with cable TV, as well as Netflix app
• Pool, kiddies’ pool, 92”x 92” hot tub that seats seven, and a sauna that seats three.
• Pool area has a private half bathroom and a separate shower room with two stalls
• Fully stocked kitchen with large, high end Maytag fridge with filtered water, under counter microwave, stainless steel cookware, blender, two coffee pots, and other top of the line items.
• Four Adult bicycles and one child bike
• Crib, highchair, and baby gate for infant or toddler
• Game Room has a gas fireplace, newly refelted eight foot Brunswick billiards table, 42” flat screen TV, wet bar, small microwave, and full size refrigerator.
• Both Queen bedrooms have 32" TVs with cable.
• 32" flat screen with Xbox360 and 20 games (no cable on this tv)
• Two exterior private showers at back door entrance
• Fish cleaning station at the rear of the house
• PLUS we provide you with a personal concierge to assist with all of your vacation planning! Shore Details Inc is ready to assist with every detail, just our way of saying thank you for choosing Ivey Coast Beach House. You can hire Shore Details to have your groceries stocked when you arrive, have a personal chef prepare you an island feast, or have dinner delivered right to your door! Shore Details is also renting out 4x4 vehicles to drive on the beach.
• *****New Addition 2017***** 3000+ game 2-player Multicade standing arcade machine with track ball on free play, play all you want for free! No quarters. Perfect for those rainy days or nights after a long day at the beach. Here is just a small sample list of games that play 100% like the original games; Galaga, Pac-Man, Super-Mario, Centipede, Dig Dug, Donkey Kong, Double Dragon, Golden Tee, Marvel, Metal Slug, Punch Out!!, Mortal Kombat, Ms. Pac Man, NBA Jam, Pit Fall II, Q-Bert, Rampage, Rolling Thunder, Space Invaders, Spy Hunter, Street Fighter, Super Breakout, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turt, Tekken, Tetris, King of Fighters, The Simpsons, etc.
By far, the natural beauty is considered the most stunning attraction of Hatteras Island — from Pea Island National Wildlife Refuge to Hatteras Island National Seashore. One of the wonderful features that keep vacationers returning to Hatteras Island year after year is the unpopulated nature of the beaches. You can pull over on a deserted stretch of NC Highway 12, or simply walk the one minute from the Ivey Coast Beach House and find a piece of unspoiled shoreline all to yourself. During the fall and spring months, it’s possible to enjoy a long walk along the beach without encountering another person. The beautiful, pristine condition of the beaches ranks the Cape Hatteras National Seashore as one of the best beaches in America, and a routine entry on many top beaches lists, including "America's Top 10 Beaches" by the well known expert, Dr. Beach. On Hatteras Island, you’ll find no busy boardwalks, no restaurants or bars set up right on the beach. You'll simply find miles of sand and blue Atlantic Ocean with Dolphins swimming close to shore.
On the southern end of Hatteras Island where the Ivey Coast Beach House is located, Hatteras Village is known for its ties to offshore fishing. The village borders Hatteras Inlet, giving recreational and commercial fishing boats an easy route to the Gulf Stream and the inshore fishing grounds. Hatteras has several marinas where commercial and recreational boats dock, making this a great place from which to book an offshore charter. Hatteras also offers a lot more shopping these days, from art galleries to clothing boutiques. One of the Outer Banks’ newest attractions, the Graveyard of the Atlantic Museum, is located here. The 'free' ferry to Ocracoke Island leaves from Hatteras Village.
The most well-known Hatteras attractions is the Cape Hatteras Lighthouse, but other popular sites will get you up close and personal with the Native Americans who were the real first inhabitants of these island, teach you about how locals predicted weather years ago and about the courageous men from the U.S. Life Saving Service who went to the aid of hundreds of shipwreck victims. The island attractions are either free or charge a very modest fee. Only a short distance off Hatteras Island there are other wonderful places to visit, such as the Wright Brothers National Memorial and the North Carolina Aquarium. There is more to do here than you could possibly do in one summer! See our Attractions and Events pages to check out all the possibilities!
**Pool Heat is available for $350 for the week or $50 per day, plus NC taxes. For the daily rate the days must be consecutive with only one start and one end date allowed per week. The outdoor temp (including the overnight low) must be 65 degrees or higher to run the pool heat.
**A 6.75% North Carolina Sales Tax and a 6% County Occupancy Tax are required on all rental rates and are not included in the prices below.
**House cleaning upon check out, bath towels and sheets are included in the prices below, unless otherwise indicated. Beach towels are not provided, and we recommend you bring your own.
***The hot tub is open from March through November. However, off-season the Hot Tub can be de-winterized for a fee of $125 fee to prep the pool out of season. The pool is open from April - October.
Keywords: house, beach house, villa, ocean view, sound view
Janelle & Mark
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 16, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Perfect location to enjoy both beach and sound!
Every single one in the family fully enjoyed the vacation. We'll be back for sure. Thanks!!
So glad you all had such a great time! We look forward to having you back soon.
Very nice! Well appointed and maintained.
This is a very nice property and is in an excellent location.
Home Away From Home
Everything about your home is wonderful, we all enjoyed our stay. Anything a person could need is in this home. Thank you of making our trip unforgettable.
Perfect vacation house.
The Ivey Coast is the perfect house for all seasons to enjoy Hatteras Island. Every aspect of this beautiful house is well thought out. Nice views of the ocean and sound. We really appreciate the opportunity to stay there for our annual family mini winter getaway.
Love, Love, Love this house
My get together with old friends was fabulous. The Pool is so nice and there are bikes at your disposal to ride around Hatteras. We enjoyed the Hot Tub on the first deck on many evenings. I love the wet bar and fridge on first floor. It is a great layout for our group. The kitchen and table were great for large meals. I also loved all the porches, even a screened in one. There is plenty of parking, and Ivey Coast is also pet friendly :)
We would definitely recommend to anyone with a large group.
- The McQuaids
Outstanding Family & Friends Retreat
Ivey Coast house is beautiful. I was worried at first after booking over a year ago and property had been sold but new owners Janelle and Mark made contact within a month of taking over, felt relived to know our event was on their calendar. I have stayed an many places and just amazed at how equipped the house is. Excellent cookware, knife set and plenty of other needed gadgets for all cooking needs and levels. I had brought many of my own things and non was needed. Every one in attendance had a wonderful time, first couple of days were cool and contacted Janelle to have the pool heat turned on. Left a message and within 10 minutes she returned my call and had the pool heater turned on and the pool was fantastic. Only issue was the hot tub needs to be addresses on the temperature. It became extremely hot even when the temperature was set at 97 degrees at times reached 109 degrees. I would definitely recommend Ivey Coast House to any one staying. We will return to this home again for a fun filled vacation.
Thank you so much for the kind words, Edyie! We are already in works to address the hot tub situation. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay! We hope you have a wonderful rest of your year and look forward to having you all stay again in the future.
Additional information about rental rates
-- Bed linens, bath towels, and cleaning upon checkout are included in the base rate. -- Pool heat is $350 per week or $50 per day (days must be consecutive). -- Pet Fee is $75 per dog, and we only accept small dogs (25 lbs or less). -- Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.