|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Welcome to Casa Playa de Tortugas a 7 bedroom 7 and ½ baths approximately 8,500 square foot oceanfront estate with large meandering pool with island in center, on large lot with 70 meters (over 210 feet) of oceanfront. The house is of modern design with luxury interior that can accommodate up to 24 guests.
Recently renovated Casa Playa de Tortugas is like a boutique hotel that can accommodate up to 24 guests with a staff that will pamper you to make your stay a wonderful memorable experience. There are 7 air-conditioned bedrooms with a satellite TV in each bedroom, high speed WIFI internet accessible throughout the property, a full time professional chef/bartender who prepares meals that are just out of this world, daily maid service, Fitness Center with exercise equipment, large dining room, DVD, stereo and CD player, barbecue and water sport equipment. A Property Manager who lives nearby just down the beach is on call 24/7 to provide assistance as desired. The Property Manager can make arrangements for mariachis to play for parties, kite sailing, boat for fishing, snorkeling, yacht rental, visits to ruins, visits to theme parks and all area attractions.
A welcome meal will be served no matter what time you arrive. Also, as guests of Casa Playa de Tortugas you get free access to a nearby beach club which has a large sandy beach, turquoise water, cabanas, a restaurant and waiters to bring food and drink. Security is excellent as the property is walled, there is always staff on site and there are guard dogs, and the entire area is very safe and regularly patrolled by police.
Casa Playa de Tortugas has been professionally decorated located on Isla Blanca about a 30 minute drive from Cancun central, it provides privacy and yet is near the Cancun area attractions. It is well maintained and of exquisite design with granite surfaces, a wonderful pool area and plenty of glass and open areas with spectacular views.
Keywords: 7 bedroom 7 and ½ baths approximately 8,500 square foot oceanfront estate with large meandering pool with island in center, on large lot with 70 meters(over 210 feet) of oceanfront.
We had our extended family here in May and found it to be the best vacation ever! Over the last decade we've stayed at many condos and 5 star all-inclusive resorts in Cancun. This lovely property will not disappoint you if you want to be away from all the "crazy" in the hotel zone. The drive into town is only 15 min so you can easily get to the store or any activities. Vicki, Alicia, Mary & Liberato are amazing! They will make you feel like you are "home" - not in a rental property. And they will take care of your group like you are family. They are absolutely some of the best people I have ever met. We have already made reservations for the holidays and will be renting it again next year for our daughter's wedding!
* 11 nights - 6 Adults, 6 Kids (7 to 16), At the very north end of Isla Blanca peninsula, 2km from the end of the road
* Master is humongous, no a/c but with 3 sliding patio doors it has incredible airflow.
* Three bedrooms with double queens are spacious and well air-conditioned.
* Ground floor (5th) bedroom is basically unusable, no A/C, airflow or furnishings.
* Outdoor areas are extremely well furnished and distributed for privacy, and offer both shade and sun.
* Pool is incredible, with tons of space and hiding places for games, as well as places to jump off the side. Kids were entertained and never got bored.
* View from ground floor and all floors are tremendous. No matter what room you are in in the house you get 180 degree views of Isla Muerjes and all of Cancun.
* Seawall is damaged, but they were working on it every day that we were there, and made good progress.
* The bad stuff about the house. No AC in the master. It's the jungle, so there were cockroaches in the house. Honestly didn't notice them after the first three days.
1. Mary, the maid, sweet, awesome, and cleans entire house thoroughly top to bottom every day. Does all your laundry as well.
2. Vicky (Chef), was a top-tier chef, which we paid extra to have on staff. Homemade tortilla chips and guacamole were the best I have ever had, even in the finest restaurants. Never had the same meal twice in 11 days. She hanlded one lactose intolerant vegetarian and one that was very sensitive to gluten.
3. Alicia, the house person, catch all. Great English, helped do all of the shopping. Did so much to delight the kids, smoothies every day from 100% fresh fruit.
4. Ernesto - Met each group at the airport as they arrived. Helped us with many things, including getting a prescription and drugs at a pharmacy. Only took him 20 minutes. Would have taken us half a day.
Had laptops, cash, wallets, watches, ipads, out all of the time. Not one item touched nor stolen.
* Beaches - several within a mile, but none are really fantastic or calm. Fyi for Isla Muerjes - straight from the beach in front of the house on a private boat, great beaches. Best spot, the open air bar at the end of the road in Isla Muerjes at the Mayan ruins.
This is the perfect place if you just want to stay home and do 1 or two outings. If you want to go out every day, this is the wrong place for you. We never lifted a finger to pickup a dish, or cook a meal.
Several issues with this house. First, description is false. It is not beachfront, it is oceanfront. Wall and hut in photos has washed away-- NO BEACH. Also, house listed as Air Conditioned. AC ONLY in 3 bedrooms- not the master. Hot Tub was not heated and they refused to heat it. Biggest issue by far was theft. We had NUMEROUS items stolen from house during our stay. Contacted the owner and he is blaming the thefts on someone off the property. This house is in the middle of nowhere and the house has 4 staff members. One of the four was responsible and the owner would not make it right. AVOID STAYING HERE!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
Weekly rates are for 1 to 14 guests. Additional guests over 14 are $450 per week with a minimum stay of 4 nights. A security deposit of $200 is also required which is refundable.
Rates are subject to change until reservation is accepted and a tentative reservation issued. Deposit of 50% is required to confirm reservation. Final payment is due 30 days before arrival. Weekly rates are for 1 to 14 guests. Additional guests over 14 are $450 per week.