|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Welcome to the quiet, upscale neighborhood called Marley Park. Located in beautiful Surprise, Arizona, Marley Park is a master planned community boasting its own elementary school, sports fields and 12 themed parks, with one of the biggest parks in the subdivision literally across the street from our home. Marley Park’s sidewalks and trails are lined beautifully with trees and gardens that are well maintained and lush year round. Perfect for friends and families, while staying in our home you will have access to the community clubhouse and the Heritage Pool House, which includes a lap pool and a family friendly pool.
Our home has an open concept lower level, with a beautiful, spacious kitchen including granite countertops, gas range, fridge with water and ice dispensers. The kitchen is fully equipped with a blender, coffee maker, plates, cutlery, etc. There are two patios, one covered, for outdoor living, plus a gas barbeque grill. The living room is all about comfort with a reclining sofa, reclining arm chair, two additional arm chairs, plus TV, DVD and high-speed internet.
Upstairs, you will find 3 privately appointed bedrooms. The master bedroom has a walk-in closet and TV, plus a master bath with double sinks. The second bedroom has a bright airy feel and has a queen-sized bed. The third bedroom has been furnished with two sets of bunk beds. The upper level is complete with a second full bathroom, plus the convenience of a laundry room.
Nearby, you will find an endless amount of activities and shopping. The complex has its own grocery store, gas station, nail salon, fast food restaurants and more.
For sports enthusiasts:
• Less than five minutes away, is the Surprise community park, perfect for family fun (parks, soccer fields, baseball diamonds, tennis, volleyball and more), plus home to Baseball's Texas Rangers and Kansas City Royals for spring training; and, Surprise Tennis and Racquet Complex (USTA).
• A short 15 minute drive, you will find yourself enjoying an Arizona Cardinals game (football) or Phoenix Coyotes game (hockey).
• Or you can drive downtown to enjoy an Arizona Diamondbacks game (baseball) or Phoenix Suns game (basketball).
• Golf Courses
• You can walk 5 minutes to Marley Park’s own grocery store, Basha’s.
• Walmart Market is a short two minute drive up the road.
• Walmart Superstore, Fry’s, Safeyway are all a quick 5 minute drive away.
• Across the street from Marley Park and within walking distance is a Kohl’s Department Store.
• A quick 5 minute drive to Bell Road will take you to Target, another Walmart, Home Depot, Michael’s, Ulta, Pier One, another Kohl’s, Bed Bath and Beyond, Lowe’s, Best Buy, Famous Footwear and more.
• Drive 20 minutes down Bell Road to Arrowhead Towne Centre where you will find Dillard’s, Macy’s, JC Penny, Sears, Dick’s, Aldo, Charlotte Russe, Coach, Sephora, Skechers, The Children’s Place, Victoria’s Secret, Aeropostale, Buckle, Express, Guess, Nordstrom Rack, Costco and so much more.
• For “Arizona's premier luxury shopping destination”, travel about 40 minutes to Scottsdale Fashion Square: Neiman Marcus, Barney’s New York, Nordstrom, Macy’s, Dillard’s, 7 For All Mankind, bebe, Betsey Johnson, Burberry, Cartier, Coach, Gucci, Juicy Couture, LOFT, Crate and Barrel, Louis Vuitton, Michael Kors, Prada, Sephora, Steve Madden, Tory Burch, Williams-Sonoma, to name a few...
Fast Food: Wendy’s, Panda Express, Chick Fil A, In & Out Burger, Sonic Burger
Pizza: Pizza Hut, NYPD Pizza
Other: Red Lobster, Chipotle, TGI Friday’s, Pei Wei, Olive Garden, Chili’s
Convenience, location, and fun, fun, fun. It’s all right there at your fingertips!
Please email us with your questions! We have enjoyed our time in Marley Park and are more than happy to share our great experiences and tips with you.
Keywords: Clean, Comfortable, Open Concept, Pools, Trails, Outdoor Space, Parks, Close proximity to Sporting Events and Shopping
We are a busy family that enjoys some 'down time' in Surprise; however, that down time is often so busy enjoying the parks and pools in Marley Park or taking in a baseball, football, hockey or basketball game. We love the endless sunshine in Arizona and hope that all enjoy our little paradise in the sun as much as we do.
The Owner purchased this house in 2011
Location, location, location!!! We are a family of sports enthusiasts and enjoy staying busy. We are centrally located to sports arenas and shopping.
We are located on a quiet street within the complex, yet we have access to one of the largest parks just across the road. The open concept of the home allows us to stay connected while enjoying our time!
We rented this charming home for almost three weeks over a summer vacation in AZ. The home was very well furnished, extremely comfortable, and very clean. The home is situated in Marley Park, which is one of the best communities in Surprise, with a central location to many different activities. The neighborhood is very quiet and relaxing.
Even better than the home was the interaction from the owners. They were very easy to work with and very responsive to any needs/issues. We would definitely stay here again. The price was very reasonable for the home, and again, we had a very enjoyable stay.
Nice clean place , great price. Would recommend for families,friends and couples. Im a sports fan and this place is in a perfect location for getting to events. I will be back!
Wow! This place has it all. Close to trails, sports venues, shopping. What a vacation for long or short term. Had a relaxing time. The house was clean, comfortable and exceeded all expectations. Had everything you could possibly need. Great parks next door. Pools are a short walk from the house. Nice complex and very neighborly with very secure neighborhoods. Never any problems and was easy to get a chair to relax under the sun. Owners were phenomenal and entertaining. Emailed them a couple times asking for advice. They responded immediately and gave some great recommendations. Just super real nice people to deal with. Ready to return for another visit very soon!
Beautiful subdivision with lots of parks. Close to everything, sports, shopping, etc. Owners were great to deal with. Would recommend!
Where should I start? Basically, when we arrived we thought the house was okay. Then we looked for "minutes away" store. 10 minutes drive, as was the pool. It's a nice community pool but there is a warning in the house that you are not actually supposed to use it without a resident - so lie. When you get to the pool, it says there needs to be a resident. Hopefully you are comfortable with lying.
Then there is the Air Force base three miles away. Every couple of minutes the jet fighters can get noisier than you want on your vacation.
The kitchen is OK for very basic cooking which was not our case (two gourmets) but we bought and borrowed what we needed.
Finally, they took our deposit claiming that we had broken a waste-disposal which we had never used.
Cannot recommend for any type of group.
A short distance to Surprise Stadium (home to Texas Rangers and Kansas City Royals Spring Training, Baseball); 15 minutes to Phoenix Coyotes Hockey stadium and Arizona Cardinals Football stadium. Marley Park has its own plaza, including a grocery store, gas station, fast food and more!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sep 1 2016 - Nov 30 2016
7 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$250|
Special rates may apply for Super Bowl and Pro Bowl. Please call to enquire.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.