|Minimum Stay||2 - 7 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
**Now available-Stand-Up Paddle Boards for Rent**
This lakefront home is located in Mound on the quiet and beautiful Harrison’s Bay. The home is completely furnished and has all the amenities you would want for a great vacation in Minneapolis! There are 3 BR upstairs with a queen bed in the master bedroom, a queen bed in the second bedroom and a twin over full bunk in the 3rd bedroom. For those needing some additional sleeping space we have a queen air mattress and twin bed arranged in the walk out basement (currently unfinished living space). The home sleeps 7-8 very comfortably and will sleep up to 10 people with the additional sleeping arrangements in the basement. It has a large deck great for entertaining and ground level patio for enjoying a warm sunny afternoons on the lake. Swim right off the end of the dock with a sandy bottom or try your luck fishing. Start your day with morning coffee on the balcony and finish your day watching the evening sunset right from the deck.
* New Mattress in Master Bedroom
* New Couch, sitting chair and end tables
* 3 Bedrooms with master bedroom balcony overlooking the lake
* Amazing lake views from main floor family room
* Hardwood floors on the main level and restored Fir wood floor upstairs
* Rustic tongue and groove wood ceilings
* Full kitchen including refrigerator, stove, microwave, dishwasher and all of your convenient dish and cookware
* Bedding, linens and towels all included
* Central Air Conditioning
* Washer and Dryer
* Family room w/ 52’ flat screen TV, cable and plenty of seating
* High speed internet with wireless access
* Large deck off of main family room w/ table, 6 chairs and umbrella
* Gas BBQ grill on deck
* Private dock with sandy bottom swimming and fishing
* Nice, flat yard great for kids or games
* 4 car on site parking with excellent street parking
* Lord Fletchers and many other convenient restaurants
* Public Beach minutes away
* Boat/Watercraft rental minutes away
* Dakota Regional Trial is a few steps away, great for biking and walking
Keywords: minnetonka, boating, skiing, fishing, dock, swimming, cabin, Lake Minnetonka, water, waterfront, lakefront, lake, Minnesota, Minneapolis , Twin Cities
The house was everything it advertised and more. Clean and spacious with great decor. Great kitchen with all we needed. Wifi was fast. The deck was a wonderful place for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Sunsets were amazing. The deck was extra large and fun to jump off with the grand kids when they visited. The only thing we'd wish for in the future is a king size bed. Thank you Steve for sharing this lovely retreat with us.
Great lake front house, easy to find, and well cared for.
The house was so nice, comfortable, and had a beautiful view of the lake. Detailed instructions were in a binder. They allowed our dogs which made the weekend that much better! We had dinner plans at Lord Fletchers and it was a quick 5 min drive, you could walk in nice weather. Would love to come back in the summer!
Couldn't have asked for nicer place. The home had everything we needed for the weekend. Thanks
We were so lucky to stay at the Edgewater during the Christmas holidays. Everything was so comfortable and provided for us. Having all of the amenities was so great. We look forward to returning again in the near future.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Sep 19 2016 - Oct 7 2016
7 night minimum stay
Oct 8 2016 - Feb 28 2017
2 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
|Pet Fee||$150 + Tax|
Additional $150 cleaning fee for less than 7 night stay
4th of July rate can be for any 7 night period that includes the 4th, do not have to rent Jul 1-7.