Steve and Claire Lohrmann
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Such a great stay!
I’m so glad we decided to stay at 611 Belmont towers for our girls weekend! The condo was absolutely beautiful, had plenty of space for everyone and was located right on the boardwalk and the beach. The views from the balcony and big windows in the living area were breathtaking, especially the sunsets! Everyone was saying how they would love to stay at this condo if they come back to OC. The beach decor in the condo was wonderful, and we loved how secure the property was with the various codes to enter the building, elevator and condo. Can’t say enough good things about this property. Thank you so much for having us and making our weekend memorable!
Great location and beautiful condo!
Wonderful Girls Weekend
We enjoyed our 17th. annual girls only trip to the beach in this very comfortable condo. There were 7 of us and we loved the location and accommodations.
Location was great. Right on the Boardwalk, very convenient. The room was really nice and the beds extremely comfortable (and I am very picky). A lot of thought and effort had obviously gone into decorating the condo. Beachy yet sophisticated. I was worried when we first arrived, as the common areas and hallways are kind of sketchy and could really use some updating. However, the condo was beautiful. It was really great having beach chairs and umbrella available for use. I would stay here again in the future.
Our first time staying in condo 611 and we couldn't be happier. The view was amazing!
Wish we knew about it 10 years ago
We have been coming to OCity for 10 years.We really wish we knew about Belmont Towers 611 sooner. The condo was big and very clean. We loved the location. We were very close to all the action. The view gave us both ocean and bay views.The condo parking for this unit was perfect for us as we have a large van. Everything you could think of is in this condo kitchen wise. The fact that it has a storage unit that includes beach chairs and umbrellas is awesome. We will definitely only use Belmont Towers from here on out.
Ocean City is a very popular vacation destination with well over 2 million visitors each year. Very popular activities include:
• Strolling on the 3 mile long boardwalk,
• Sun bathing on the large clean beach,
• Ride Boogie Boards on the surf
• Swimming in the ocean,
• Splash around in the building swimming pool
• Dinning in one of many very good restaurants,
• Getting on amusement rides,
• Renting and riding on a jet ski,
• Going on a fishing trip either on the bay or deep sea,
• Putt Putt golf,
• Day trip to Assateague Island Federal Park,
• Outlet shopping in Maryland or Delaware outlets.
• Para Sailing in bay or ocean., use condo pool
• Golfing at one or more of the many very nice golf courses
• Purchase and fly a kite on the beach (great breezes almost all the time!)