|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Newly remodeled two bedroom cottage attached to the main house. Cottage includes full kitchen and bath, new granite counter tops, tile and hardwood floors. Located in a quiet, country neighborhood with surrounding vineyards.
Stay inside and enjoy access to wireless internet, HD TVs, a cabinet of board games or let the kids go outside and play on the large lawns. Cottage includes full kitchen, dining, living room, bath with washer & dryer, master bedroom with king bed, guest room with king bed or twin bed configuration, keyless front door.
Full access to a beautifully landscaped property with more than fifty rose bushes.
Within less than 3.5 miles you will find 8 wineries as we are located in Sonoma County's Russian River Valley wine region.
- 15 min to Armstrong Woods – take a leisurely walk through majestic giant redwoods
- 20 min to Korbel Champagne Tasting Room
- 10 min to Kendall Jackson Winery
- 20 Min to Healdsburg and the Dry Creek Valley wine region and 45 minutes to Napa
- 22 miles to Bodega Bay’s sandy beaches and dunes
- Bicycle enthusiasts will find that the cottage is a perfect launching point for riding through the wine country as we are located just a mile off Levi Leipheimer’s King Ridge GranFondo route.
- At the edge of the property a pathway meanders through more than 100 acres of neighboring vineyards, perfect for an evening stroll, sit along the vineyard reservoir and watch the sunset.
- If you are a horse enthusiast then you may enjoy watching a dressage jumping competition held regularly at the Santa Rosa Equestrian Center which lies less than a mile away.
- For an elegant meal you can make a reservation and head a minute down the road to the highly rated Walter Hansel Wine & Bistro or Zazu Restaurant located in Sebastopol or for a casual meal head a few minutes into town for a Taqueria or maybe stop at Simply Vietnam.
County of Sonoma TOT Certificate #1002N
Keywords: cottage, bungalow, cozy, Wine Country, Napa, Santa Rosa area
Thank you for a wonderful stay at Sunny View Cottage!! We love it and hope to come back soon!
What a great location! Not far from the city, but close enough to go to the ocean. Very quiet neighborhood. The house fit our family's of 5 very comfortably. Very well stocked with kitchen utensils and cookware. We hope to return again.
Lynn & Roger's cottage home was a great last minute getaway! Their home was very clean, comfortable and plenty of space! They were very easy to communicate with and the special baked goods left for us were AMAZING!!
We like everything about Sunny View Cottage: the location, the beauty, convenience and amenities. Someone has excellent taste and was very thoughtful in how this place was designed. It was clean, well maintained and welcoming in feeling. I would highly recommend this property to anyone interested in staying here and we would definitely like to stay here again. A warm thanks to the cottage's owners !
We had a great Thanksgiving weekend stay in this comfortable 2 bedroom apartment. It is well furnished and in a quiet area, but close to everything. It is attached to the main house, not a separate cottage. The kitchen was well equipped and had most spices and staples you might use for cooking. But there are plenty of restaurants a short drive away too. We made Thanksgiving dinner and breakfasts, but ate out for lunch. There is a unique Himalayan Tandoori(Nepalese) restaurant in Sebastopol. My spouse had the goat curry, but I chose the vegetable curry. It was delicious. Give it a try if you are adventuresome. We visited several wineries and Bodega Bay. Even joined a wine club at Sunce, a nearby winery with a Croatian winemaker and very nice wines.
Although we did not meet the owners, they were attentive to detail and provided us a nice basket of local goodies. Thanks Lynn and Roger!
Lynn and Roger have thought of everything to make our vacation wonderful. The property is just far enough away for the hustle and bustle of wine country but close enough to enjoy all that it offers. I would happily recommend this lovely cottage to anyone who is looking for a place to stay. All of the amenities are there to make you feel like you are home and the "welcome basket" was the perfect touch after a day of travelling. Thanks again Lynn & Roger
I surprised my boyfriend with a birthday getaway to California and wine country. Lynn and Roger's cottage was a perfect quiet place to stay. The cottage was gorgeous, clean, and comfortable. I would highly recommend staying here!
The only note I would make for travelers (not a negative note about the cottage in any way) is that if you are doing wine tasting, it's not very walk-able. I would plan on having a car for this.
Thanks for the lovely stay!
Wine Tasting to your hearts content!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Cleaning fee||$50 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|
Price includes 1-4 guests
Additional guests - $25/night/person up to 6 max
Cleaning Fee - $50
Cancellation Policy up to 30 days before ($15 processing fee)
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.