|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Newly remodeled two bedroom cottage attached to the main house. Cottage includes full kitchen and bath, new granite counter tops, tile and hardwood floors. Located in a quiet, country neighborhood with surrounding vineyards.
Stay inside and enjoy access to wireless internet, HD TVs, a cabinet of board games or let the kids go outside and play on the large lawns. Cottage includes full kitchen, dining, living room, bath with washer & dryer, master bedroom with king bed, guest room with king bed or twin bed configuration, keyless front door.
Full access to a beautifully landscaped property with more than fifty rose bushes.
Within less than 3.5 miles you will find 8 wineries as we are located in Sonoma County's Russian River Valley wine region.
- 15 min to Armstrong Woods – take a leisurely walk through majestic giant redwoods
- 20 min to Korbel Champagne Tasting Room
- 10 min to Kendall Jackson Winery
- 20 Min to Healdsburg and the Dry Creek Valley wine region and 45 minutes to Napa
- 22 miles to Bodega Bay’s sandy beaches and dunes
- Bicycle enthusiasts will find that the cottage is a perfect launching point for riding through the wine country as we are located just a mile off Levi Leipheimer’s King Ridge GranFondo route.
- At the edge of the property a pathway meanders through more than 100 acres of neighboring vineyards, perfect for an evening stroll, sit along the vineyard reservoir and watch the sunset.
- If you are a horse enthusiast then you may enjoy watching a dressage jumping competition held regularly at the Santa Rosa Equestrian Center which lies less than a mile away.
- For an elegant meal you can make a reservation and head a minute down the road to the highly rated Walter Hansel Wine & Bistro or Zazu Restaurant located in Sebastopol or for a casual meal head a few minutes into town for a Taqueria or maybe stop at Simply Vietnam.
County of Sonoma TOT Certificate #1002N
Keywords: cottage, bungalow, cozy, Wine Country, Napa, Santa Rosa area
We built this property and subsequently added on in stages with the final being the attached granny unit (the cottage). The cottage was originally built for Rogers mother and she lived here for 16 happy years. She passed away at 96 years old. We decided to offer the cottage for vacation rentals and we are so happy we did! Mom would be so happy to know that her beautiful home is being enjoyed by guests all around the world!
Thank you for a wonderful stay at Sunny View Cottage!! We love it and hope to come back soon!
Cottage was cozy, relaxing, nice decor, immaculate, good location, fully equipped kitchen, perfect weekend getaway, close to wineries. Had an awesome time @ Armstrong Redwood State Park!
Had a great weekend with my sisters comfortable beds,nice decor, clean and cozy. It was a great location not far from shopping, and it was a nice drive to calistoga where we enjoyed our spa treatment. I would recommend this to all.Thank you Connie Apple and her sisters
Very clean, exactly as presented. There are other people on the property, but we were not bothered. The directions were perfect, and the stay was smooth! I was very grateful for Lynn's hospitality and quick responses.
We were so lucky to have found this little cottage. The owners were so quick to answer questions before we arrived and once we did get there, everything we needed was there. It's tricky traveling with a little one in tow, but this cottage was well stocked and comfortable and was easy for our little girl to get settled in. We went to some local vineyards right around the corner but were bummed to miss the Charles Schultz museum...guess we'll have to go back for another visit!
What a great location! Not far from the city, but close enough to go to the ocean. Very quiet neighborhood. The house fit our family's of 5 very comfortably. Very well stocked with kitchen utensils and cookware. We hope to return again.
Lynn & Roger's cottage home was a great last minute getaway! Their home was very clean, comfortable and plenty of space! They were very easy to communicate with and the special baked goods left for us were AMAZING!!
Wine Tasting to your hearts content!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|
|Linen/Towel Charge||$50 + Tax|
Price includes 1-4 guests
Additional guests - $25/night/person up to 6 max
Cleaning Fee - $50
Cancellation Policy up to 30 days before ($15 processing fee)
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.