|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
This well appointed 5 bedroom, 4 bath home sleeps 10 and is conveniently located in the heart of the beautiful 'Old Village'.
This beautiful home features 5 bedrooms with 4 King beds, 1 Queen bed and 4 full baths.
* Large Deck in back yard features hot tub, 2 lounge/sun chairs, dining table with 4 chairs and sitting area.
* Recreation area under deck on first floor features a billiards table, ping pong table, bar with 4 bar stools and gas grill.
* Fire Pit is adjacent to recreation area in back yard with six comfortable adirondack chairs.
* Large Kitchen on 2nd floor has 3 stools at bar and kitchen table with seating for 4, indoor grill, glass cooktop, oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, trash compactor, microwave and is completely equipped for any culinary experience.
* Dining room on 2nd floor is located just off the kitchen and seats 8.
* Living room on 2nd floor has 2 comfortable sofas one with a chaise lounge, flat screen tv with premium cable package, xbox and large video/xbox game library.
* Master suite on 2nd floor has king size bed, large private bath, flat screen tv, walk in closet and french doors to deck on second floor.
* 2nd bedroom on 2nd floor has queen size bed, french doors to 2nd floor deck and shared bathroom with 3rd bedroom.
* 3rd bedroom on 2nd floor has king size bed, flat screen tv, french doors to 2nd floor deck and shared bathroom with 2nd bedroom.
* 4th bedroom on 3rd floor has a king size bed, flat screen tv and private bath.
* 5th bedroom on 3rd flood has king size bed, flat screen tv and private bath.
* All rooms have dimming can lights.
* There are ceiling fans in all the bedrooms and living room and 2 central heat and air units. One on each floor.
* Beautiful hardwood floors throughout entire house.
* Laundry room is on 2nd floor just off kitchen with a washer, dryer, iron and ironing board.
* All beds are very comfortable with high quality linens and many different pillow choices.
* This home is located in the heart of The Old Village.
* There are many choice restaurants, several grocery stores and boutique shopping located within a mile of this house.
* Beautiful Shem Creek is located 1 mile away and has many restaurants with waterfront dining, kayak and paddle board rentals, padi scuba shop and charter boat fishing.
* Sullivans Island is 3 miles away with a beautiful quiet beach, plenty of free parking, great restaurants and bars.
* Isle of Palms is 5 miles away offering a boardwalk atmosphere with souvenir stores, ice cream shops and beachfront dining. There is a charge for parking in the boardwalk area and free parking in all residential areas.
* Patriots Point is 2.5 miles away. The Yorktown (WWII aircraft carrier) is located here and a water taxi to downtown Charleston or Fort Sumter.
* Downtown Charleston is 5 miles away. Where you can take a walk back in time on the cobblestone streets, shop at the open air market on Market Street, visit the waterfront aquarium, enjoy the many fine restaurants and nightlife.
***Please keep in mind this home is in a quiet residential area. We do not allow any parties, get-togethers, rehearsal dinners or anything else of the sort. If you plan to stay up late making noise that is disturbing to other residents this is not the home for you. The Town of Mt Pleasant has a very strict 10 pm noise ordinance. If the police show up to ask for your cooperation, they will do so with a $1000 fine for you.
*Thank you for your interest in our vacation home! We hope to see you soon!
The house is very functional with a good location. It is clean and the beds are very comfortable ! The owner was very easy to communicate with. Could not be happier with the choice we've made.
This house rental fit my group of 9 perfectly. Beds were very comfortable, high quality mattresses and pillows. Amenities were a fun addition. The kitchen was stocked with everything we needed. Plenty of couch space and dining space for a large group. Beach towels were also provided for the hot tub. The house was very clean--no dust, dead roaches, etc. You can tell it's very well tended to during the year.
Suggestions: Bring your own DVD player if you want to watch movies. Carpool if you have a large group--only 4 parking spots are available between driveway and street parking. Internet in the house was really slow, so don't plan on getting much work done---vacation only!
Wow! Couldn't ask for better landlords. Enjoyed our stay very much would definitely rent from these folks again. The house was very well equipped had everything we needed as well as plenty of space for a large group. Watched the Cubs win the World Series with 10 of my closest friends. Krista and her husband are very nice to deal with. Thank you so much !
Couldn't have asked for a better place to stay for my family
Krista's house was everything we wanted! It is a nice bright house with hardwood floors throughout and feels open and airy.
We were a big group, 9 adults and small children and the house never seemed too crowded. The layout with the huge living room/dining room area opened right up into the kitchen, so even the cooks were involved with all activities.
The kitchen has everything you need to whip up a meal and the washer/dryer and dishwasher were definelty appreciated!
Even though we were there during hot August, we still used the hot tub at night- it was a nice way to relax and share our days adventures with one another. The lower rec area was a lot of fun- we had some rousing games of ping pong and pool!
One thing i should mention is that to get to the upper back deck you need to go through one of the 3 bedrooms on that level. Even though we had peeps in all the bedrooms it wasn't a problem at all for us- we just put the couple that stayed up the latest in that room and used it as walk thru. All of the bedrooms were nicely appointed, featuring comfy beds and lots of open closets and shelving for your luggage. The master bedroom was to die for and the two bedrooms upstairs each had their own private bath.
The house was a great jumping point for anything you want to do in the area. We rented some bikes for the week (Mike's Bikes $45 a week) and biked to the beaches, Sullivans Island and Isle d Palms, and to Shems Creek- where you can rent kayaks and paddle boards and has fun restaurants/happy hours. There is also a water taxi that takes you to downtown Charleston, but is also a very quick,easy drive.
Nearby Publix and CVS are very convenient.
We had a wonderful stay at the house and would highly recommend it to anyone!
Need instructions for tv and appliances and hot tub. Otherwise it was very clean, rooms were nice and nice washer dryer. Kitchen needs some updating. Owner was very helpful and accommodating.
|Refundable damage deposit||$1,000|
|Cleaning Fee||$225 + Tax|
Weekly rental is for Saturday-Saturday stay.
Rates are subject to change without notice until confirmed reservation is made.
Rates shown above do not include cleaning fee.
We recommend Vacation Insurance (Travel Guard is one option).
There are no refunds or credits given for hurricane evacuations.
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days prior to arrival date.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.