|Minimum Stay||2 - 4 nights|
Book now on our SWEET HOMES RENTALS Website and take advantage of our FREE NIGHT special! Call or email for free night coupon code.
Sweet Homes Rentals brings you this gorgeous, ocean front home that has an open floor plan with a wall of two-story floor-to-ceiling windows to show off its breathtaking ocean front view. The Pacific Vista home sleeps up to 9 people, with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. You will love the dramatic ocean views from the living room, dining room, and kitchen. Watch and listen to the endless waves and enjoy the nearby private path to the sandy beach. We provide free WiFi, a stereo system with iPod dock, and collections of games, puzzles, and more for your enjoyment during your stay. Whether watching whales or waves, sunsets or our famous Oregon coast storms, this home will amaze you and relax you with the awe of the coast, the waves, and the big sky right outside your windows! This home is next door to The Beachwood Cottage and both homes rented together are perfect to accommodate larger families or groups.
Sleeps up to 9 - 3 Bedrooms, 1 King, 1 Queen, Double/Twin Bunk Bed, Queen sleeper sofa in living room, 2 baths.
Standard: 2 night minimum; Mid-Season: 3 night minimum; Summer & Holidays: 3-4 night minimum.
**FREE NIGHT SPECIAL!**
Sweet Homes Rentals offers a "Rent 2 or more nights and receive your 3rd night free" special from Oct. 1st - May 31st. Your third night is FREE! - excluding holidays & spring break - Call or email for free night coupon code. not included in the quoted total from this site so please send inquiry for exact pricing and current "free night" coupon code. The lowest listed rate is free!
Sweet Homes Rentals is the Central Oregon Coast's premier, boutique, vacation rental company. Sweet Homes offers beautiful ocean front and ocean view vacation rentals from Yachats to Newport, Oregon. You can see all of our home on our website. Please inquire about our current specials and discounts!
We've stayed in many places up and down the coast, and Pacific Vista was one of the cleanest! We love the new cleaning service you have! It makes checking out that much easier, as well as gives one the confidence of clean linens. Kasey was great to work with - we like your new policy of walking thru the home w/the property mgr after arriving. As always, reserving online was so simple. Absolutely no hassles there. We'll definitely be staying at Pacific Vista next year!
we had an amazing 3 days in Yachats. The house was perfect but we found the kitchen really limited. it talks about full stocked kitchen but there was really nothing. All the pans were gross and virtually unusable. We planned to make breakfast and honestly had to use the big griddle for just making eggs as the fry pans were really bad. Also for such a big house we would have loved more coffee cups not little tea cups. Other then that the house itself was fantastic and comfy and who can beat the view. It was absolutely incredible. Of course 70's in april never hurts either
We stayed at Pacific Vista with another couple and our kids in early April 2015. Sweethomesrental was the agency we rented through. They are very professional, courteous and out of your hair in a matter of minutes so you can start enjoying your vacation.
Pacific Vista property
• upon walking in, we were blown away by the view, great views of the pacific from the front of the house including the kitchen
• Good location, close to Yachats and close to Waldport, easy access to Newport up the 101.
• Market nearby, but never went, always went to Ray’s in Waldport
• Relatively isolated property, you can see the neighbors from the deck, and when walking out to the beach, but not one is really overlooking your property.
• Good sized kitchen, fridge and nice grill.
• Paper towels, TP and detergents were all stocked enough to keep us happy for several days
• Beach (once you get to it – see below) is relatively empty and fun to walk up and down. Beautiful sunsets
• Wireless worked great
• Upon walking in, we were also greeted by the smell, definitely some funk going on in the carpets. Seems like a lot of use in the property and not a lot of maintenance. Stains, old furniture, etc.
• Lots of little fixtures nearly broken or hanging on by a thread (probably jimmy rigged by renters if they broke them). cabinets, laundry area slider door, drawers, etc.
• Limited cookware, if you like to cook, you may want to bring some pots and pans. Frypans are a joke as is the cutlery.
• Path to beach is sketchy, not for older people or little kids. Basically a wet, sandstone wall about 4’ high with an old rope to help you back up. One of our crew who is in very good physical shape was carrying his daughter down there and fell down, luckily only he got scratched up and not her.
• TV has limited channels, but you’re not there to watch TV anyway.
• Master bedroom does not have a door, open to the beach side. Nice for a view, bad for other guests as we had a newborn.
• Basically, needs some updating
Probably would not stay here again, but for the price, not a bad option for the location and size
The house location was absolutely amazing! Easy access to the beach for my elderly parents who could also sit on the couch in the living room and watch everything we were doing on the beach when they didn't feel like coming down. Our goal was to enjoy the scenery and each other without having to deal with crowds and traffic and this spot hit the mark perfectly! The rental company was very accommodating, timely and a pleasure to work with!
The lovely house served as our headquarters for a great 3-generation family reunion with all but 6 of us staying at other nearby venues. Kitchen was well equipped and both indoor and outdoor spaces accommodating. We found a few drawbacks to our stay: the barbecue was substandard and when we tried to fill the propane tank we were told it lacked important safety gauges! The outdoor screen was rusted and did not function properly. We arrived only to find both teas barrels and recycling so full we were unable to adequately dispose of refuse. Each of these 3 distractions should be fixed for other guests. Otherwise we were well satisfied.
Best vacation ever. House had everything we needed and wanted, even toys for the beach. Seeing a whale while sitting on the couch was quite impressive. Loved every minute of it!
I want to share with you that the management property owners emailed me within a couple of days and shared that the owners of this home have ordered new furniture.
Them property managers have resolved my concerns and I am very impressed with their quick response and understanding my concerns.